Page 869 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 3697698198598678688698708718799199691369 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 13753

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    I guess I'm at can I call this bcl.
    Only you can say if it's BCL! Congrats! I'm only a few months away from that, too! Then tailbone will be mid to later next year if all goes well.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    APL/WL/TBD
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Only you can say if it's BCL! Congrats!
    This is very true

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.
    Lady Scarlette, Traveler of the Road to Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    31/37/36
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMoon View Post
    Well good for yall
    Guess Im done expressing my opinion around here .-.
    I hope I didn't accidently offend you. Its fine if you want to wait till you hit your goals unstretched.
    I just tried to explain how stretching in case of my hair gives a more accurate measurement. I didn't grab a lot of hair though so it gives the impression of a huge v taper while in really its becoming a soft u shape. while braided it hits hip now instead of waist, like 5 months ago.
    It's also fine if you consider everything between waist and tbl, hip and by that definition you're 100% right about me being at hip. I just consider bcl also an in between milestone. I just wondered if I went from hip to bcl in the past months, or if I'm still stuck somewhere in between.
    starting point : Longest layer at 31" (hip) shortest layer 24" (apl+) goal 1 : longest layer at 36" (TBL) goal 2 : layer free hair at 36"
    Estimated time for goal 1, april 2017

Length
    28/39/44
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

I tend to call markers waaaaay late and I don't even have much shrinkage (people keep telling me I'm already at hip and I just don't see it!). I like to feel solidly at the marker before announcing it, if that makes sense, but I know that that's not how everyone at LHC does it or wants to do it

I think it's fine for people to call a marker wherever that marker feels right to them, whether that's stretched/unstretched or longest layer/shortest layer. Me with my straight, one-length hair, I don't have much of an excuse except my inability to comprehend basic anatomy :P BCL is basically hip, right??
    MBL | WL | HL | TBL | HL | TBL | CLSSC(?)

Length
    24/47"/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Kuroi I love your ombre haircolor with those pants!

I would also call it at can I call this BCL, based on what I can tell of your shape. On you, I'd call hip at where your shirt stops in the center of your back, although your hip bones may be higher, I can't quite tell. If we're calling BCL and TBL different spots, I'd call TBL at where your knuckles are on the hand holding your hair. Based on those, you totally could be just about BCL!

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

For me a marker is hit when my dry hair reaches a mark, I don't care if it's just technically three millimeters of my longest strand touching it. If it's there it's there, lol! And markers are different on everyone, only I know where the top of my hipbone is since it's visually hidden under fat XD

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMoon View Post
    Well, if you dont think its hip then why are you asking in the first place? There arent any other marks between hip and tailbone as far as I know so if its not one thing it must be the other right?
    Of course I was stating my opinion anyway.
    There is BCL, butt crack length

June 2018: Big chop
    CBL - APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL - TBL

Length
    Chin/BCL/Class
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Bcl/tbl are very touchy markers, I've noticed! It's like we're actually asking 'does this hair make my butt look big?'

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Shiranshoku View Post
    Bcl/tbl are very touchy markers, I've noticed! It's like we're actually asking 'does this hair make my butt look big?'
    Or very NOT-touchy markers XD haha!

I'd still rather say TBL.. butt crack sounds dirty to me.

Length
    14/30/?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by eadwine View Post
    I'd still rather say TBL.. butt crack sounds dirty to me.
    Lol, yes I agree it sounds dirty but it is however an "official" length measure right?

For me TBL and BCL are about 8 cms off, waist to tailbone is 28 cms and hip to tailbone 25 cms. For me hip is an overrated measure as you can see it hardly adds any length in CMs nor in feeling. BCL however does show and the measurement difference is substantial enough for me to see it as a different length mark. We all have different anatomies I guess but being in hip land forever with my crazy long lower back I am happily waiting to call BCL