Page 841 of 843 FirstFirst ... 341741791831839840841842843 LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 8421

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Have massaged and shampooed my hair by trying out the shampoo brush I bought months ago.
    After rinsing the shampoo out, I put on an hairmask and let it sit for around 90 minutes, since the wheather has been very hot the past week or so and my hair needs all the moisture it can get.
    Currently wearing a turban, to let my hair get damp before I try to detangle it.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Have used a generous amount of the Selkie detangling spray, and then used a widetoothed wooden comb to detangle my hair so it's as smooth as it can be.
    Will oil my ends tomorrow most likely.

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Decided to do another hair colour mask - this time "Coffee" from Four Reasons. It's a cool dark brown with blue tones to neutralize the orange.

I first braided my hair from the nape to close to the ends.
    Then I applied the mask on dry hair with gloves, starting from the ends and working my way up to waist, unbraiding as I went. I worked through the three sections individually to try to get an even application but it was still difficult at times.
    I let it sit for over 20 minutes, mostly because it took so long to apply.
    I then stood under the water and let it rinse maybe halfway (the water was bright blue for a while ).
    I'd used 80% of the bottle up to this point and I applied the rest of it to now wet hair, nape to waist mostly, to try to transition the colour to my roots. Any excess went on the rest of the length.
    I let that sit for 5-10 minutes.
    Then final rinse until the water ran clear.

Hair is definitely darker and a more even colour matching close to my roots. It feels nice and was easy to detangle when dry. I'll be interested to see if this lasts longer than the previous one I did (IGK), or if it will start to feel tacky as quickly, etc.

Length
    Shave/Knee/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Did a scalp massage with my arboleaf massager, then applied the ordinary scalp serum. All ready for bed

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Massaged my scalp, detangled my ends and after that brushed the lengths.

Length
    Chin/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Did a little S&D, shampoo, hair mask, then diffused a little and letting it air dry the rest of the way.
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Decided to do another hair colour mask - this time "Coffee" from Four Reasons. It's a cool dark brown with blue tones to neutralize the orange.

Here's the result: Before / IGK "Brown Bella" and "Pitch Black" / Four Reasons "Coffee"

I definitely like this colour more and it's a much better match to my roots and more even overall. If I look closely, I can still see a bit of orange underneath on the ends, but it's not too noticeable.

The IGK "Brown Bella" I did in December was warmer and didn't have the blue tones I needed. Not satisfied with the result, I applied "Pitch Black" soon after, which did have purple tones in there, but probably didn't have much of an effect due to the strands already being coated in the brown colour.

I really like this one and will probably use it again after it washes out.

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

That color came out great! I've never colored my hair so it's pretty foreign to me. How long will that last?
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBottom View Post
    That color came out great! I've never colored my hair so it's pretty foreign to me. How long will that last?
    Thanks, Sandy It's deposit-only, coating the strands I believe with the help of the silicones, but it should last at least a few washes (I see the number vary a lot). The previous one I did I kept on the length for 3 months before washing it out because I was doing scalp-only washes in that time. It started to feel tacky from build-up, so I washed it and most of it came out then. So I don't know if it's both a combination of time and washes, but since I use an entire bottle for one application, I try to make it last

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Here's the result: Before / IGK "Brown Bella" and "Pitch Black" / Four Reasons "Coffee"

I definitely like this colour more and it's a much better match to my roots and more even overall. If I look closely, I can still see a bit of orange underneath on the ends, but it's not too noticeable.

The IGK "Brown Bella" I did in December was warmer and didn't have the blue tones I needed. Not satisfied with the result, I applied "Pitch Black" soon after, which did have purple tones in there, but probably didn't have much of an effect due to the strands already being coated in the brown colour.

I really like this one and will probably use it again after it washes out.
    The size of your bun is just PHENOMENAL!
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE