Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Length
    pixie/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Quote Originally Posted by Neoma View Post
    That's exciting. What fragrances did you order?

I'm looking forward to hearing your review on the hair cream.
    I have Witches Potion and Miniskirt fragrances coming this time. I used the hair cream last night and it is amazing!!!! You only have to use a very little and it soaks right into the hair. My hair is softer than it has ever been in my life and it shines like crazy. I think Cheryl must have a magical potion for these products. I am just blown away.

I will try the other scents this week when they arrive. I think I will order another hair cream in unscented so I can use it with the other scents.

Length
    20/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Oooh...I'm so tempted to order, but I worry when everyone starts going gaga over e-tailers because of my past experiences with Dairy Whip (whatever happened to them?) and Cocoa Pink. I hate to think negatively, but it seems when a small company really takes off and gets a ton of new customers at once, they often aren't equipped to handle the huge numbers and either quality or Turn Around Time starts to suffer.

I'm not trying to be a "Negative Nancy," I promise! I just worry that I'll fall in love with the stuff and then won't be able to get it anymore. (But man...a "naughty" vanilla scented conditioner/leave-in/balm sounds SO tempting!)

Check out my Youtube Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/AutumnsMagic

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CopperHead View Post
    I have Witches Potion and Miniskirt fragrances coming this time. I used the hair cream last night and it is amazing!!!! You only have to use a very little and it soaks right into the hair. My hair is softer than it has ever been in my life and it shines like crazy. I think Cheryl must have a magical potion for these products. I am just blown away.

I will try the other scents this week when they arrive. I think I will order another hair cream in unscented so I can use it with the other scents.
    That's great news about the hair cream! I'm glad that I ordered some.

When you get your order, please let us know what Miniskirt smells like to you.

Quote Originally Posted by vividdreamer View Post
    Oooh...I'm so tempted to order, but I worry when everyone starts going gaga over e-tailers because of my past experiences with Dairy Whip (whatever happened to them?) and Cocoa Pink. I hate to think negatively, but it seems when a small company really takes off and gets a ton of new customers at once, they often aren't equipped to handle the huge numbers and either quality or Turn Around Time starts to suffer.

I'm not trying to be a "Negative Nancy," I promise! I just worry that I'll fall in love with the stuff and then won't be able to get it anymore. (But man...a "naughty" vanilla scented conditioner/leave-in/balm sounds SO tempting!)
    I understand, vividdreamer. I believe that Cheryl has been selling her products for 15 years. She was on eBay for ages. She has pages of reviews on Etsy.com. I don't think that any business that LHC throws her way is going to overwhelm her.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    20/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Oh, I didn't know she'd been in business for 15 years! That's FANTASTIC! Anyone who has that much time and experience under their belt--especially in a world where small businesses(especially in the bath and body industry) come and go so frequently--definitely gets my vote, and must know what they're doing. And she must do it *really* well.

So...looks like I'll likely be placing an order after all! Thanks for sharing that, Neoma. *heads off to look at scent list and products*

Check out my Youtube Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/AutumnsMagic

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by vividdreamer View Post
    Oh, I didn't know she'd been in business for 15 years! That's FANTASTIC! Anyone who has that much time and experience under their belt--especially in a world where small businesses(especially in the bath and body industry) come and go so frequently--definitely gets my vote, and must know what they're doing. And she must do it *really* well.

So...looks like I'll likely be placing an order after all! Thanks for sharing that, Neoma. *heads off to look at scent list and products*
    You're very welcome.

Length
    pixie/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Got my new smellies today! The Witches Potion is a soft, spicey scent and is wonderful. The Miniskirt is a very soft feminine floral. It is beyond description. Just beautiful!

I have been using the samples of her soap she includes. I love them too. They don't leave as much residue as many others and smell so good. She sent me a nice spicy one this time. I might have to branch out and try her other bath products too.

Account Closed by Member Request

I ordered some conditioner and some of the deep treatment cream...can't wait!! I chose milk & honey and white tea & ginger. I will post my results.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CopperHead View Post
    Got my new smellies today! The Witches Potion is a soft, spicey scent and is wonderful. The Miniskirt is a very soft feminine floral. It is beyond description. Just beautiful!

I have been using the samples of her soap she includes. I love them too. They don't leave as much residue as many others and smell so good. She sent me a nice spicy one this time. I might have to branch out and try her other bath products too.
    Thank you for the descriptions of the scents, CopperHead. I think that I need to try Witches Potion.

Quote Originally Posted by curlsgalore View Post
    I ordered some conditioner and some of the deep treatment cream...can't wait!! I chose milk & honey and white tea & ginger. I will post my results.
    curlsgalore, I look forward to hearing your review. I ordered milk & honey, too. I was tempted by the white tea and ginger, but didn't order any...yet.

Length
    pixie/pixie/TBD
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Just reporting back again about how much I love the shampoo and leave-in! Thank you Neoma for bringing my attention to Cheryl's shop.

I wash my hair daily and today is day 4. I'm amazed at what these products are doing for my hair. Such simple ingredients, and yet, the best my hair has felt and looked for a long while. I've been growing out a pixie for months with no trimming and my ends had been feeling pretty rough and gross. Now I don't even notice them. And my scalp, which gets easily irritated and breaks out loves this shampoo. I'm pretty sure Cheryl has brewed some magic in here somewhere.

I want to try the deep conditioner, but I don't even think I need it. LOL

Length
    pixie/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

And have you noticed there are no flakes or itchies? My scalp is just as happy as my hair.