Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: 1c/2a hair

Length
    buzz/Waist/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: 1c/2a hair

Quote Originally Posted by GoddesJourney View Post
    This will vary by your hair and what conditioner you prefer. I use macadamia oil because it is the favorite of both my hair and skin. I add about 3 oz to and 8 ish oz bottle of conditioner and just blend briefly with a wish and pour it back into the bottle. I started keeping honey bear bottles for conditioner because the have a wide mouth and make this easier. I also like to add about a teaspoon of honey but it is not necessary.

I have an sls shampoo that I water down with a full bottle of said conditioner or one without the honey. It makes the shampoo really runny but it's still usable. Significantly less lather. I s&c every day and I use both in equal amounts. So I buy three bottles of conditioner and one shampoo together.

If you like avocado or jojoba oil or whatever agrees with you that is light and easy to absorb, use that instead. I don't know how this would go with silicone or parade containing products. Go ahead and experiment.
    Wowwwww I wanna try this!!

Length
    Chin/HL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: 1c/2a hair

I don't think I've joined this thread yet, but I'm 1c/2a! I love it- most of the time
    I tend to avoid brushing at all costs, and usually do it before braiding for the night if it is absolutely imperative.
    Here's my hair in October!
    http://