Page 68 of 569 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168568 ... LastLast

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    14/?/65
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

I saw a man with spiraling strawberry blonde hair in the walmart. It was in a ponytail and just below apl. I wanted to compliment him but I am married and instead just mentally drooled over his locks. They were perfect.

Length
    Pixie/TBL/Fins
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Saw a woman on Malcom in the Middle (TV show) who was working as an extra with classic length hair.

Also saw a girl (high school age) with TBL hair waiting for the city bus on my way to the gym.

The middle of My Forest, where fairies dwell.
    Length
    17in/tb/50in
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I saw a gorgeous head of hair last night, a thigh length braid that was as thick as my arm. Wow. I wished that my hair looked that good. Very lovely.
    ............ ....... ....................

Length
    22,4/32,6/37
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii

I've seen several longhairs recently, and have made a point of trying to compliment them on their hair if possible. Saw a girl with what was probably tailbone length, braided in pigtails the other day - I usually don't like pigtails or ponies on very long hair unless it's seriously thick, and while hers wasn't that much thicker than mine it was gorgeous. Same for a girl I saw today with a waist length pony - it was really nice. Didn't get around to complimenting her though, shame!

Length
    Buzz/37.5/35??
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Last week I saw a woman with a calf length braid in a CVS store in downtown Washington D.C. It had a lot of taper in the bottom half but was still so cool to see!

Last night I saw a woman in Whole Foods (Columbus, Ohio) with pretty hair, about tailbone length. It was 'hair colored' hair, straight, and shiny.

Length
    27/34/40
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

I feel like such a hypocrit! I have been on these boards lately talking about modest dressing (this will be a post about long hair sighting, give me a minute...) but last night we took the children swimming and I totally my forgot clothes to change into and we had promised burgers and ice cream so I just went into the restaurant (very casual burger place) wearing my swim suit cover up. This is a cover up that goes all the way to my knees. Like a sundress only it is strapless. Totally fine by mainstream society, but also not at all what I would ever normally wear out anywhere besides the pool.

So here's the long hair sighting part - evidently a local pentecostal church decided to meet up after services at this particular hamburger place. All the women had the most awesome hair, the younger ones wore it down the older ladies had the most beatuiful updo's. They were all dressed modestly and I was so mortified to be prancing around in my tube top dress. Of course my kids needed umpteen million napkins and straws and ketchups so I had to keep getting up and walking across the room. of course the pastor's wife sat in the booth next to ours... It was fun to see like 20 ladies all with hair at waist or longer but I really wish I had gone home first to change!

Length
    TBL/FTL+/TRMNL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Hehehe, I have a few to mention from this weekend and today.

My family and I had probably our last family portrait taken (all five kids, me and hubby), at a local volunteer fire dept, and the couple who came in after us were a man and woman both with long hair. The man's was probably about the length of DavidN, and the woman's was about Spidermom's length. I complimented them both.

On Saturday I also went to Walmart, and I saw a lady with a classic length very VERY thick braid (which means her hair was probably sneaking up on knee-length, or at least mid-thigh).

Today I was sitting at a red light, and glanced over at the vehicle next to mine. The driver was a woman, and she was arranging her hair in her lap. It looked like there was a lot of it! I have to either wear my hair up or plopped in my lap when I drive, to keep it out of the seatbelt, so her hair had to be longer than mine for so much of it to be in her lap!
    Current Length: 47" (Fingertip length), 2b/2c, ii, F/M
    Longest ever achieved: 55.5" (Upper Calf Length)

Lady Deipneus of the Gifted Hands in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    14/Fgrtp/Term?
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

Two recent sightings!

1) I was in San Francisco two weekends ago, and ended up walking down the street behind a ~10-year-old boy and his mom. His mom must be super-cool, because he was sporting waist-length dreads with utter confidence. (This was even more impressive to me because his mom was white and he was multiracial.)

2) The new MA students came for program orientation last Friday, and one of our entering students had knee-length hair! She's Japanese-American and quite short, so the actual length measurement would probably be depressing to some of our taller members. I was so excited to see someone around here finally who has hair longer than mine. I haven't had a chance to compliment her yet, but I definitely will. I wonder if she's on here...

Length
    15.5?/Shldr/30-34
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

Yesterday I saw a woman with hip length medium thickness(rather thick actually if put together) gray braids at the gym where I've recently joined. I was staring, and I'm sure she thought I was mad at her, but I wanted to say her hair looked awesome! (She was busy lifting weights and then in an exercise class, so I didn't want to interrupt the exercise class!)
    Fast typer.
    I have fine hair that I'm working on growing long!

Type
    1b/M/C/iii

The long hair sighting I had was yesterday Sunday! Where my mom and dad went to an Asian market called seafood city, I was waiting inside the SUV! I saw a couple of long hair asians such as hip to tailbone length hair! I think they are also growing their hair long this year and not cut it! Some of them have a U and V shape hair and not blunt!