Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to SMT with the hair cream treatment? I just want to know if works well or not, I know there are some conditioners that don't seem to be suited for the job.

Length
    16/23/26
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Thanks for the coupon code HobbitMopHead! I decided to take full advantage of that and stock up on Toadstool.

I got another facial care set, which I'm loving. Also a conditioning cream in Merapi, 3 shampoos, and 3 conditioners. I just realized there are a lot of scents in the Artfire shop that are different from the ones on Etsy so I requested some of those. I ordered White Musk, Amber, Premonition "lingering warm, classic top note scents of Amber & Sandalwood with a bottom note of crisp, herbal green" and Alluring "warm, rich notes of amber, followed by vanilla and musk all wrapped in exotic florals and fruits. It is a warm, Oriental type scent."

I tried other shampoos and conditioners but have gone back to Toadstool. Her shampoo is the only one that gets my hair clean but doesn't make it frizzy. Using just a leave-in conditioner most of the time is a great time saver in the morning since I don't have to stand in the shower rinsing it out. And her leave in makes my hair so soft and shiny. I don't know why I felt the need to try other things when her products work so much better for my hair.

Length
    8in/BSL/thigh
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

I just got two shampoo, conditioner sets, One in Vanilla Sandalwood which I love so much, and one on Oakmoss, which I have never tried, but I am hoping that it smells like tramp from Lush, which I hear rumor that it does. Yay coupon code!
    APL-BSL-waist- Made it to waist, now moving to BCL There are pictures of my hair in my album

Length
    25.5/37.5/45.0
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Sorry if this is a dumb question --- but where do I go to find coupons posted on here?

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

gutted, just read pages and pages of you lovely ladies earlier posts on this fab stuff and was going to order some. They don't post to the UK!!
    ANyone know if there's a way round this?
    Thankyou x

Length
    ?/48/term?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by red-again View Post
    gutted, just read pages and pages of you lovely ladies earlier posts on this fab stuff and was going to order some. They don't post to the UK!!
    ANyone know if there's a way round this?
    Thankyou x
    I would convo her and ask, I know international shipping is high for the weight of the items, but maybe she would do it if you're willing to pay!
    Goal: Knee by Christmas 2013! About 6" to go!

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Current code is 15THANKYOU. Good at least tll the end of May an [pssibly to the 15th of June

For Discount Codes in General: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=22195

ENJOY!

Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

I still have my Gudonya 'poo and co, but broke down with the 15% and ordered a bunch of stuff. I know between me, dh and my dds it will work for one or all of us. I got 2 sets (poo, li and cream), one in Dragon's Blood because, well, I just had too and the other in Mini Skirt since it seems to get some really good reviews. However, I didn't stop there. Add a salt scrub, sugar scrub ...and...the face kit....I just keep saying it will all get used and the more you order, the more the 15% off is worth, right?

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by curly girl fla View Post
    I still have my Gudonya 'poo and co, but broke down with the 15% and ordered a bunch of stuff. I know between me, dh and my dds it will work for one or all of us. I got 2 sets (poo, li and cream), one in Dragon's Blood because, well, I just had too and the other in Mini Skirt since it seems to get some really good reviews. However, I didn't stop there. Add a salt scrub, sugar scrub ...and...the face kit....I just keep saying it will all get used and the more you order, the more the 15% off is worth, right?
    I love the face kit, just FYI!

“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts." - Jim Morrison
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her." 1 Corinthians 11:15
    *UNICORN* Looking for Maxima Diamond Two toned Amethyst in Large

Length
    24/30/44in
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/iii

The black tea rose is nice..the tea is not as bitter as I thought it would be, but the rose is perfect.