Page 576 of 950 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626676 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 9494

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

Length
    Apl/Tail/Term
    Type
    1c/C/ii/iii

Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    when you go to pick dog poop up and there is a long hair running through the middle, with 2 other poops attached!

Gross i know, but this happened to me last week eeek! it was like a string of sausages!!
    This happens to me too, LOL. poor ZINNIA my lil maltese girl

Length
    bob/frtip/knee
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    Not such a mystery. You aren't required to wear it up in a bar? Come to think of it, I don't know if that's the rule here. I know for food service you have to, but maybe bars have different rules.
    Nope, not in Belgium, not in bars anyway. Not as a waiter or waitress either in a restaurant to my knowledge... I think it is obligated in the kitchen of restaurants and also in my cafetaria at work, they serve with caps on. I also notice it's demanded in like fastfoodrestaurants, like Mcdonald or Quick.

Going for kneelength

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

maybe in bars in the dark atmosphere and people getting drunk, they do not notice hair in their drinks as much, if it happens to get there, as they would in a well-lighted cafeteria when stone cold sober. (joke)
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

<---former cocktail waitress here, in my experience if the bar is more restaurant oriented than it's wear the hair up, if it's more nightclub/pub-ish than it's wear the hair down. My last bar job preferred me to wear my hair down and it absolutely sucked having to wend my way through a hot packed bar with my tray of drinks and my hair catching on everybody. In summary, you know you are a long hair when you pick the job you do based on hair requirements. (I'm doing that now actually, i'm currently serving at an alcohol free restaurant and i'm turning down the offer of cook shifts because i don't think i can get a hair net over my hair and whatever's holding it up).

Length
    18''/29"/33"
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    When your hair is too long for a regular sized bath towel
    Quote Originally Posted by trolleypup View Post
    I might have to start using my longest towel on the diagonal to get a few more inches out of it.

When you realize your normal sleep routine (toss hair on a pillow or towel next to you) is a really bad idea on a night when you choose not to pitch a tent because it is going to be extremely windy. It was actually fairly pleasant without a tent flapping and thrashing around me.
    So if you have an IKEA near you, they have regular bath towels, and then they have this other size of towel called a "Bath Sheet." I bought one by mistake while trying to get two normal-sized bath towels. It's huge! Like a beach towel! But it does cover all of my hair. And it looks normal and understated, like a regular towel and not a beach towel (hence why I bought one by mistake.)
    ☼ Men are that they might have joy. ☼

Evil, not Bad Moderator (SB) trolleypup's Avatar
    Length
    52"/62"/77" *
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenji View Post
    So if you have an IKEA near you, they have regular bath towels, and then they have this other size of towel called a "Bath Sheet." I bought one by mistake while trying to get two normal-sized bath towels. It's huge! Like a beach towel! But it does cover all of my hair. And it looks normal and understated, like a regular towel and not a beach towel (hence why I bought one by mistake.)
    But not microfiber

Length
    30/30/44
    Type
    2c/F/iii

...when you accidentally sit on your hair getting into the car.
    ...when 99% of your beauty products are for your hair
    ...when you have more hair jewelry than earrings, necklaces, and bracelets combined

Length
    30.5/?/term
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

Bath sheets are a pretty commonly available size, as far as I know. The last time I was at Bed Bath & Beyond I know I saw bath sheets.
    Now: widest part of my calf

Favorite hairstyles: Elling Woman bun Amish braids

Length
    14"/35"/51"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

You're watching a movie or TV show, and admiring a character's long hair, when you realize that your hair is actually longer than theirs. I love Anne Boleyn's hip length hair in The Tudors
    Mine is between tbl and bcl, but I want nice blunt ends like hers.

Back in black, and growing to the bitter end.

APL ~ BSL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Tailbone ~ Butt ~ Classic

I should get a bath sheet at work. employee discount--kaching!