Page 52 of 548 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailbone | Classic

Length
    short/knee/knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rosek View Post
    I think I'm going to increase my goal length. Classic is less than two inches away, but I'm finding it really hard to do cinnabuns right now (at least with a Ficcare). Just the length of it is putting the ends on the opposite side to where I insert the Ficcare, and its not working for me at all. I've tried changing the way I twist it, and the side I insert the Ficcare from, and it makes it really uncomfortable (and not very stable, which is important for me).

Like I really needed an excuse to grow past classic I think I'll need to grow at least another four inches past classic to get the ends back in the right area. Might as well shoot for fingertip, which I think is about 50''.
    I'm having the same trouble with my Ficcares at this length.

Length
    27/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/M/iii

I've got a few new Ketylo's, so I've just been using those since I figured out what the problem was. They are holding everything up beautifully I am literally a finger's-width away from classic now!

Length
    28/40/...
    Type
    1a/F/i

Hello all!! I can finally join this thread! Goodbye waist-to-tailbone!! Hello tailbone-to-classic!!

(Sorry, I've been waiting for this moment for 3 years and I'm FINALLY here!!!)

*happy dance all around*
    Last edited by podo; October 12th, 2010 at 03:05 PM.
    Lady Nox of the Spiraling Heavens in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    LHC: the few....the proud....the vaguely creepy
    my hair photos

Length
    36/42/42+
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

My hair is finally starting to feel long. It's just about mid butt length now so I can just about sit on the longest strands and if I so wished I could stick it in my bum crack
    When I sit down my ends are very much curled up on my thighs which is nice. Plus everyone is commenting on how long it is when I wear it down.

I can't wait to get to classic. Another 4 inches or so. Hopefully this time next year I'll have reached it give or take a trim or two. Then after that I think I may shoot for fingertip depending on how I feel.
    On the long journey past Classic length onto Knee length and happy hair....
    Heat free | La Riche Directions for Colour

Length
    short/knee/knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Welcome podo!

I'm soo close to classic. About half an inch, benefit of being short waisted!

I am thinking fingertip too (48 inches on me) for a future goal after thickening my hemline a little once I hit classic.

Budding Homesteader Indigo Girl's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Congratulations Indigo Girl!!

Just wanted to drop by and say ... I sat on my hair today!

To be fair, it was while sitting down in a squishy office chair. I still have a few inches to classic but it's so close I can almost taste it!
    Thank you Capybara! I know the feeling of almost there...so close! Best wishes on your continued growth!
    *~ ~ *

* ~ Lady Cyhiraeth of the Indigo Waters in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~ *

Length
    38 in/45 in/knees
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I just measured and am at 39...which on me is mid butt...I figure classic is about 5 or 6 more inches. YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!

Length
    waist/clsc+/fngrt
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I am also very close to tailbone (when my hair is down and combed (so without braid and or bun curls) I am about 1.5 to 2 inch from classic but unfortunately it is all very thin and fairytaled (thickest part is between waist and hip). I will grow to classic and then trim trim trim until the thin ends will slowly go away so I guess I will be here for quite some time
    Proud mom of three children; Lucius (5 yo), Juniper (4 yo) & Rowan (20 months) :

Length
    Pixie/46.90/Even
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

It's not often that i visit this thread... classic can't come soon enough. I'm desperating well not that much... I've grown kinda used to waiting and growing out. I guess I will have to adjust to "i've reached goal and now trim" mode I can't wait for it though.

I'm about 4 inches away, I'm also at mid butt lenght

New thing is, I think I will try not to worry about my hemline untill I get there anymore. I will never get there if I keep wanting it straight and blunt. I don't mind sporting faerytale ends again for a while in order to get there I think. My ends are kinda blunt now so I kinda know they are possible for me, even though they will always be thin compared to my roots. STILL! Classic must be the focus now... I've been lurking around tailbone for too long now

Hopefully this time next year I'll be classic full force ... HOPEFULLY
    Little Bird... Where will the future lead my hair?...
    Growing long hair since September 2004
    My Hair Site - My Pictures - My Songs

Length
    14"/38"/??
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

When I first joined this thread I was at 'can I call this tailbone? please?' I'm now solidly mid-butt. :-)

My taper is getting pretty severe though. When I comb it out I still have a blunt hemline. I'm not sure how that's possible, but I confirm it daily in the mirror...