Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

Length
    31ish/73/Term
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: Growing as Long as It will Go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

I'm on board for terminal! Really hoping I make it past classic, I have always dreamt of being able to sit on my hair. Anything past that that my hair can manage will just be a bonus :-)

~There is no spoon~

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/BSL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I think I'm going to jump myself into this thread!

I have a long way to go though - I'm sort of 'before' the 'beginning'. I want my hair to be completely natural and free from chemical damage, so I need to grow my pixie out long enough to cut the colour off and preferrably be shoulder length. I don't want to be super short again! And even though the longest I've been is midway between APL and BSL (because I then had it cut), I already consider shoulder length hair short - I didn't think so before. I considered SL long, BSL+ really long and HL really really oh-my-god-I'm-jealous-long!

When I was younger, I wanted to have hair as long as Rapunzel. That little dream of mine is still alive.

I want to enjoy having long hair, not neccessarily to make others jealous (though I'll honestly admit that's a tiiiiiiiny factor, bese nearly everyone I know with 'long hair' have extensions), I'd like to be able to learn more hair-ups and stuff, whilst continuously growing my hair until it can't take it anymore.

I'm considering making a massive time lapse video (well, a few, which each video containing the same photos as before, with newer additions each time). After I've grown my colour out, I'll probably start out at shoulder length - I want to have hair that is at least long enough to fake a perfect bun with with a foam bun, and I think shoulder length may be long enough.
    Anyway, I thought it might be something nice to do. Though I think I'll keep full blunt bangs, as I have psoriasis right below my hairline under my current little fringe. It probably won't be in it's specific location forever, but I do like to cover myself somewhat and 'hide' a little behind my hair. Plus I don't think a middle parting and no fringe would suit me very well, and I want to have a crown or little parting/thick fringe in the middle that I can keep easily. I just need a fringe.
    Pixie | Midway between | Bob | Shoulders | APL | BSL | Waist | Hip | Classic | MT | Knee | MCL | Floor | Floor and Beyond | Terminal
    ~ HAIRDRESSING TRAINEE Working towards my Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 ~

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/BSL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Double posted...sorry T_T
    Pixie | Midway between | Bob | Shoulders | APL | BSL | Waist | Hip | Classic | MT | Knee | MCL | Floor | Floor and Beyond | Terminal
    ~ HAIRDRESSING TRAINEE Working towards my Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 ~

Length
    12/28/60
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

I'm gonna jump on this too! I want to grow my hair as long as it go. I had reached TBL before I melted it. So anything past TBL will be a new adventure for me!

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

I'm jumping aboard! I had to chop back to almost collar length in July due to severe damage. I've always dreamed of at least knee length hair. And, I'm curious about how long can I grow my hair.

Length
    12'/26/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

I am at hip and this is the longest my hair has ever been. It usually stalls out at waist so we shall see how much farther it decides to grace me with.

**Growing my way to terminal**

On the hunt for terminal. SerinaDaith's Avatar
    Colorado is my physical home but I spend a lot of time in my mind. It's safer that way.
    Length
    .5 in/.5 in/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

I've hit right about the longest my hair has ever been, anything past this is awesome for me. I'm keeping up my s&ding and keeping my eyes on the prize (whatever that may be) from here on out I am in uncharted territory.
    Lady Seredhiel in the Order of the Longhaired Knights. Current body mark: BSL+, Goal length, terminal.No trims in 2013. Henna head. Crazy craft guru.Crunchy Mommy.

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/23/Term
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SerinaDaith View Post
    I've hit right about the longest my hair has ever been, anything past this is awesome for me. I'm keeping up my s&ding and keeping my eyes on the prize (whatever that may be) from here on out I am in uncharted territory.
    I am my longest now too! Happy hair adventure.

Going for terminal, but also enjoying wearing my hair down and curly.

Type
    1a/M/ii

I'm also growing for terminal (and hoping it's past knee, if possible a lot past knee, lol)
    Now I'm at the longest length I've ever been (closest I had was upper thigh length when I was 8 or 9 years old and my mom was combing and braiding it for me at the time), so it's a new and very interesting experience

On the hunt for terminal. SerinaDaith's Avatar
    Colorado is my physical home but I spend a lot of time in my mind. It's safer that way.
    Length
    .5 in/.5 in/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ravenheather View Post
    I am my longest now too! Happy hair adventure.
    Aww thanks!
    Lady Seredhiel in the Order of the Longhaired Knights. Current body mark: BSL+, Goal length, terminal.No trims in 2013. Henna head. Crazy craft guru.Crunchy Mommy.