Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Trimmers Measure-In

Length
    Pixie/NL/WL
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: Trimmers Measure-In

I've had about 13 cm of length gain this last year. Which measures up to about 1 cm per month. But I've probably cut away at least 2-4 cm. So I'm guessing that my actualy growth was closer to 1/2 inch. But these next six months or possibly this whole year I'll try to be a no-trimmer.

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I had 17 cm (6.69") of growth in 2016, I trimmed 3 cm (1.18") so I was left with 14 cm (5.51") of gain. Since my big trim I've had healthy ends, so I don't need to trim so much. And it's absolutely amazing. I finally feel that my hair is growing Before, with small trims (which didn't work for me but it took me years to notice it ) there were months when I'd trim more than I had gained, my length was coming very, very slowly and I still had old, damaged ends waiting to be trimmed.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I only trim my bangs to make a fringe in the front. I usually trim off an inch up to eyebrow length, and the rest of the length I only trim 1cm once a year.

Not really sure what thread I belong in. Tend to cut my hair once every 1.5-2 years. But now I have started doing S&D instead, since I don't really have damage in my natural hair, only the bleached parts. So hoping to cut even less than what I usually do.

Measured today: 90 cm/35.4'' (1 cm in a month, I think that is my average growth rate )

I'm also continuing to only shed normal amounts, I still count them every time I brush or undo a braid (10-30 strands a day, which is so amazing considering my 300+ last year at this time).
    Hair thickness:6.2 cm (2.4'') Longest: TBL + Current length: APL (maintaining) Goal length: Waist

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

As of the end of May, I'm at 42.9 (109 cm), had 1.5 cm of growth (0.59"). Not bad! It's my medium growth. Not slower than the average, but not above it either.

Length
    Ear/TBL/Knee?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Last month I monitored my growth for the first time. I always knew,that I'm on the slow side with my growth rate, but 0.5cm is really disappointing. Time to boost my diet.

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kikyou View Post
    Last month I monitored my growth for the first time. I always knew,that I'm on the slow side with my growth rate, but 0.5cm is really disappointing. Time to boost my diet.
    If it's just one time, don't despair My average growth is 1.4 cm (calculated throughout 12 months), practically I usually get 1.5 cm, but there are also 0 or 0.5 cm months as well as 2 or 2.5 cm months

Length
    Ear/TBL/Knee?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I hope so! That month I didn't supplement my diet with absolutely anything, since I wanted to see, how is my hair doing on it's own. Now that I saw it, I'm going back to all my linseed water, nettle teas and additional protein >.>

Length
    ShgLp/Bcl/term?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

73 cm or 28.74 inches (3 cm more than the "calculated"-by-professional-bloggers-terminal-length) hah! wait till my end of waist layers grow...

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I trimmed 1cm or the tips of my ends back in November. I haven't had a need to trim since then. My goal is to reach close to hip length at the end of the year.