Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the "Hair Survey (if you're bored)" Thread

Default Re: Return of the "Hair Survey (if you're bored)" Thread

LHC name: mustpannkook

Current hair length: 23-24 inches

Goal hair length: As long as it grows!

When did you start growing your hair? I chopped it off when I was 12 so since that I guess. 3-4 years.

What is your average monthly growth rate? I have no idea.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? I usually trim twice a year but I'm trying not to trim for the rest of the year. I S&D, though.

What supplements do you take? Multivitamin + iron.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? No.

Do you do scalp massages? With oil, yes.

What is your favourite shampoo? Avalon Organics Rosemary Shampoo

What is your favourite conditioner? Freeman Papaya Conditioner

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Don't use them.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Oils+conditioner+honey

What are your favourite basic oils? Olive, castor, burdock root oil

What are your favourite essential oils? I like the smell of lavender and rosemary but I don't use any

What is your favourite product of all time? I don't have one.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Himalayan Herbals 2 in 1 shampoo or something like that. It made my hair sticky from the roots and really dry from the ends.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) I avoid cones and SLS.

What do you like most about your hair? It's quite thick

What do you like least about your hair? It never holds right! When I put it into a braid my head looks too big etc.

Do you colour your hair? I used to bleach it for 2 years but I haven't dyed it since last October.

Do you clarify? No.

How often do you wash your hair? Sometimes once a week, sometimes every other day. It depends how it feels.

How long does it take to dry? 2 hours perhaps.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down but when it's up it won't break so easily.

What is your favourite updo? 4-strand braid.

Bangs or no bangs? I'm growing out my bangs but I don't like them, so no bangs.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I really don't know anyone here... I really like those pictures with knee length hair! I wish mine was that long...

Do you keep a hair journal? No.

How many hairtoys do you own? A few hair bands and scrunchies and 2 hairsticks I never use.

What is your favourite hairtoy? Don't have one.

Brush or comb? Comb.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Yes to Carrots Cucumber conditioner. It makes my hair a bit too limp so I'll probably buy Freeman's Papaya conditioner today.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Gouda, blue and white. There are different sorts of them but I don't really care about the name.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: When I was little my mom decided to get perms (again) and dyed her hair "light golden brown". When she came home her hair was nearly black. I refused to believe that she's my mom for a few hours because before she had light blonde straight hair...

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: It was really interesting reading your answers!

Banned
    Length
    Long/short/Long

-------------------------
    Last edited by hibiscus; June 18th, 2011 at 09:05 AM.

Length
    28/48/48
    Type
    2c/F/ii

LHC name: Narya

Current hair length: aprox. 34 inches

Goal hair length: 48 inches, that on me is reaching my fingertips

When did you start growing your hair? I really don't know, I just happened to have it long when I decided I wanted it this way. Last time I cut it was probably three or four summers ago, and only cut it to BSL, so...

What is your average monthly growth rate? It depends a lot on the month. Lately, 1 or 2 cm.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Yes, a cm once every two months, more or less.

What supplements do you take? Right now, none. I used to take evening primrose oil and S. cerevisae (I don't know how it is called in english...), but I ran out of them and never got around to buy more...

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? No

Do you do scalp massages? No, even though I try really hard to get my boyfriend to massage my scalp for me... but he never agrees to, lol.

What is your favourite shampoo? I don't have any, I change often and, anyways, I don't use much.

What is your favourite conditioner? I'm finding that Tresemmé has some great ones and they're cheap.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Don't use any. If my hair is specially snarly, I just ad a bit of my normal conditioner at the moment with water and spray it with it.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Fructis Oleo-Repair.

What are your favourite basic oils? Argan oil seems to work really work for my hair

What are your favourite essential oils? I don't use any

What is your favourite product of all time? Hmm.... ¿Henna? Really, I don't know.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Never found any that my hair profoundly hated, so I'm glad to say I don't know.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Hidrogen Peroxide!

What do you like most about your hair? That with no heat and nearly no effort, I can wear it straight, or wavey, or curly, or anything inbetween.

What do you like least about your hair? That it's so fine and weak that it falls, breaks and splits even if you're just looking at it.

Do you colour your hair? I henna from time to time (I don't know how I do it, but my henna is rarely never permanent, and I've changed brands various times!).

Do you clarify? Yes, everytime I shower on very hard water, or when I feel my hair needs a break.

How often do you wash your hair? Twice a week or so.

How long does it take to dry? It just need one hour (probably less) to be completely dry if I just leave it alone. If I towel dry it and it's warm, it might be dry in less than 15 min!

Do you prefer you hair up or down? I like it more when it's down, but I got used to wearing it up, so now I kind of feel weird if I don't put it up!

What is your favourite updo? There are lots... I'm specially a braids fan, but there are some buns that I'd die to be able to do properly. ¿Crown braids, maybe?

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs. I look awful in them, even though the hairstylists do not agree.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? There are many... and I don't yet know half of you! I can't say.

Do you keep a hair journal? I tried to: like with every journal I try to keep, I just abandon it... I'm not very constant, even though I hate to admit it.

How many hairtoys do you own? Five. One fork, and four sticks (but two of them I did myself from chopsticks, and are not really something I wear out...). My boyfriend also has a miniature sword that I use frequently as a stick (and he feels so proud of my hairstyle when I do, that keeps on telling his friends to come and look at my bun, lol)

What is your favourite hairtoy? The miniature sword, but it weights a bit too much to wear it on some buns.

Brush or comb? Wood comb

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Usually, no. If I'm back at my mother's house I have to blowdry my hair or else she gets mad, but I use the cold setting.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Let me thing... Probably a big bottle of conditioner: lately, many of my hair related things are presents from my mother and sisters.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Hmm... Thats a really hard one, choosing just one kind... I'll go with grilled provolone, just to say something.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: Well, apart from that time when I was maybe 5 or 6, and an old woman with a fur coat thought I was a homeless child because I had long messy hair...

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: I really, really love her hair color on the last pic she has posted!

Length
    13/34?/Class
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

LHC name: Jimothea

Current hair length: 19"

Goal hair length: Classic

When did you start growing your hair? Approx. 5 months ago

What is your average monthly growth rate? 1/2 " to 3/4"

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Formerly every 6 weeks. Trying to learn dusting

What supplements do you take? None

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Yes...More leafs, less sugars, less butters *pout*

Do you do scalp massages? Yes!

What is your favourite shampoo? Baby shampoo.

What is your favourite conditioner? Don't know yet--*laugh* AVC?

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Don't know yet

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Don't know yet

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut, EVOO

What are your favourite essential oils? Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender

What is your favourite product of all time? Used to be this stuff called "Kelp Help"-- haven't seen it in ten years and it's prolly full of all kinds of cones, but o well, lol. If anyone finds it, check the label and use it! It was lovely.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Dandruff products. Period

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) BAKING SODA! also, Mayo. The smell had me in fits.

What do you like most about your hair? That it's naturally blonde still...who knew?!

What do you like least about your hair? It's moody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you colour your hair? Used to. No mas.

Do you clarify? Very hard water, so yup!

How often do you wash your hair? Varies...approx 2x per week. More in the summer

How long does it take to dry? Loose = 5 to 10 minutes. Up = 11 hours

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Either

What is your favourite updo? SOCK BUN!

Bangs or no bangs? Love em, cept for the upkeep

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? _______ insert any name, because everyone here has such beautiful hair!

Do you keep a hair journal? No. I should, though.

How many hairtoys do you own? Technically none, unless you count a sock. My hair's still very short.....however....
    Today, a sock; Tomorrow, the world!

What is your favourite hairtoy? A sock

Brush or comb? BBB or wide tooth comb, so both

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Used to daily; no mas

Do you make/sell any hair care products? Scrubs and rinses, but only for myself.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? The coney conditioner I'm trying to use up

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Those of the dancing flavor!

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: I 'll keep it short...I once had my hair "done" (if you can call it that) by a stylist who was tweaking...not good

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: 34 inches of length...so wonderful. Lucky duck!

Length
    9"/12"/?
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii/iii

LHC name: Amarth

Current hair length: 13", I think.

Goal hair length: Waist length when curly

When did you start growing your hair? I chopped off all my hair about two and a half years ago, but only stopped using heat and started attempting to get it healthy in October.

What is your average monthly growth rate? I have no idea.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Yes, I S&D once every two or three months.

What supplements do you take? I was on Biotin and MSM for 3-4 months, then I stopped because my acne got pretty bad.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Nope

Do you do scalp massages? Sometimes quick ones when I'm washing my scalp.

What is your favourite shampoo? Don't have one.

What is your favourite conditioner? n/a

Favourite leave-in conditioner? n/a

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? A mixture of yogurt, shea butter, and a few oils.

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut and jojoba

What are your favourite essential oils? n/a

What is your favourite product of all time? Still looking!

What is your least favourite product of all time? Anything Pantene.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) I thought I was going to stop using sulfates forever, but I think I'm going to try the oil shampoo method.

What do you like most about your hair? It's soft and curly.

What do you like least about your hair? FRIZZ.

Do you colour your hair? Not anymore.

Do you clarify? Once a month or so.

How often do you wash your hair? Twice a week

How long does it take to dry? Usually anywhere from 3-5 hours

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down

What is your favourite updo? Still looking for one!

Bangs or no bangs? Nada.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I don't remember her username. ): It's curly and blonde and reeeally long.

Do you keep a hair journal? Nope

How many hairtoys do you own? None

What is your favourite hairtoy? n/a

Brush or comb? Comb

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Not anymore!

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Conditioner

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? I really don't understand this community's thing for cheese.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: I don't. ):

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: I would, but I've never spoken to her. D:

Length
    short/S+/AP/MBL

I am very bored right now, so this is perfect!

LHC name: Dmitri

Current hair length: Past the shoulders, but maybe not quite APL?

Goal hair length: midback/BSL

When did you start growing your hair? August 2009

What is your average monthly growth rate? I haven't really measured... I always use 1/2 inch per month as an estimate for calculations though. But who knows what it really is.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? I have trimmed once so far, and that was after almost a year of untouched growth. I'll write a blog about my plans soon.

What supplements do you take? One A Day Men's Health Formula

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? I drink Rooibos tea, but I rotate so many other herbal teas that I don't drink rooibos everyday, so it probably isn't frequent enough to make a real difference.

Do you do scalp massages? Sometimes when I"m washing I do a little.

What is your favourite shampoo? Don't really have one.

What is your favourite conditioner? Don't really have one.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Don't use one yet.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Letting the conditioner soak while I bathe?

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut, jojoba, olive

What are your favourite essential oils? rosemary, tea tree

What is your favourite product of all time? Not sure yet

What is your least favourite product of all time? Aloe vera unfortunately makes my hair go weird... or maybe it's because I didn't comb it through properly.... I dunno.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) I"m currently avoiding silicones and sulfates...Not sure if I would say "never" though

What do you like most about your hair? Color

What do you like least about your hair? I wish it were smoother.

Do you colour your hair? Not since spring 2007.

Do you clarify? Sometimes I do ACV rinses.

How often do you wash your hair? Monday, Wednesday, Friday

How long does it take to dry? I really need to time this!

Do you prefer you hair up or down? I generally prefer it up. When it's down I feel it gets in the way, and maybe I just being to hair on myself, but... My hair tends to seem much better looking to me up than down. Hopefully with continued growth and good care, my opinion will change!

What is your favourite updo? My standard is a simple ponytail since until recently that was all I could do. But lately I'm liking the scorpion tail (french pony). And I'm anxiously awaiting the day I can do a faux french braid well enough to wear it out of the house instead of just to bed.

Bangs or no bangs? no bangs for me! Technically I guess I still have some, but they're almost the same length as the rest of my hair.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Anyone who is BSL with nice hair? I haven't really kept track of people...

Do you keep a hair journal? Well... I started blogging about it yesterday,s o.. I guess I kinda do?

How many hairtoys do you own? Unless you count my ouchless hairties which love to misplace themselves... I don't have any.

What is your favourite hairtoy? My hairties, I guess lol.

Brush or comb? I mostly use a wide tooth bohn comb at the moment.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? I don't heat style or blow dry. Well, I might blow dry on "cool" in an emergency, but... that is very rare.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? Nope.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Simply U smoothing and moisturizing shampoo

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Muenster, provolone, colby-jack

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: Once upon a time, in the summer of 2005, I went to a local concert. I decided to get crazy, so I used a ton of red colored spiking glue in my hair. The concert was outdoors; it rained. I looked like a horror movie victim!

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Umm... nice name?
    Progress March 15, 2011

Length
    14.6/31.1/34.6
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

LHC name: Chamy

Current hair length: Closing in at waist.

Goal hair length: Classic

When did you start growing your hair? Two and a half years ago

What is your average monthly growth rate? I have no idea, it depends on what time a year it is, if its winter its below average, if summer, above. In a year i get more than average growth.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? When i need it, if my hemline is uneaven.

What supplements do you take? None

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? No

Do you do scalp massages? Occasionally

What is your favourite shampoo? I dont use any

What is your favourite conditioner? I dont use it very often, but when i do it is always Faith in nature- Rosemary

Favourite leave-in conditioner? ACO bamse

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? SMT

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut

What are your favourite essential oils? Tea tree oil

What is your favourite product of all time? Water and ACV

What is your least favourite product of all time? Almost every product on the market actually, but i HATE wax.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Cones, mineral oils

What do you like most about your hair? It is very soft and it has i nice colour, and it almost never gets greasy.

What do you like least about your hair? It can easily get dry and tangly

Do you colour your hair? No

Do you clarify? Yes, maybe two or three times a year

How often do you wash your hair? Once or twice a week

How long does it take to dry? One to two hours

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Up

What is your favourite updo? Two dutch braids.

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Igor´s

Do you keep a hair journal? A bit

How many hairtoys do you own? Too many

What is your favourite hairtoy? A really pretty scrunchie with a red and black african pattern, i often wear it in a big bun, it looks very exotic to me.

Brush or comb? I have thought back and forth witch one i prefer. And right now i am at comb.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No

Do you make/sell any hair care products? I make my own

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Olive oil

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? I love all kinds of cheese, but i am known to be partial to a certain Saint André.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: When i was 16 i wanted dreads. I got them with synthetic hair, at an african hair saloon, but the har was of bad quality, and their technique didnt fit my caucasian hair and i ended up with what looked like a hay bale with tar in it. It was soo stiff and like a square coming out of my head. After one day i had the most awful pain in my neck because of the weight, and i got my head shaved bald. It was an awful experience.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Great shine!
    Shoulder -> APL -> BSL -> MBL -> Waist -> Hip -> TB

logic is your friend

Length
    -/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii

LHC name: Fufu

Current hair length: Just BSL, but not solid yet

Goal hair length: Waist at the moment

When did you start growing your hair? 30 April 2010

What is your average monthly growth rate? about 0.5 inch to 0.7 inch per month, it varies month by month.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Haven't been trimming

What supplements do you take? Multivitamin, Vitamin C and evening primrose oil

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Not exactly, I just eat normally. Fruits like an apple a day definitely.

Do you do scalp massages? Yes, i try to do it everyday if not more intensive when i do camellia oil pre-wash treatment.

What is your favourite shampoo? im using loreal professional for hair coloured at the moment.

What is your favourite conditioner? most conditioners works well for my hair.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? don't use any.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? i like kerastase hair treatment

What are your favourite basic oils? camellia oil

What are your favourite essential oils? none.

What is your favourite product of all time? camellia oil

What is your least favourite product of all time? no gel please.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) definitely bleach

What do you like most about your hair? soft

What do you like least about your hair? no volume at times

Do you colour your hair? yeah

Do you clarify? not exactly clarify but i use mintsource i think it's the name when i feel my hair is icky and greasy.

How often do you wash your hair? alternate days usually

How long does it take to dry? 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down

What is your favourite updo? i usually prefer half ups.

Bangs or no bangs? yes to bangs

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I adore waist length hair too many beautiful LHCers to be named.

Do you keep a hair journal? Hair picture monthly yes.

How many hairtoys do you own? not that much less than 30.

What is your favourite hairtoy? I like flexi 8 Any of them.

Brush or comb? Comb

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Hair Irons nope, blowdry, if Im rushing for time.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? Nope

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? hmmmmm.. camellia oil, coz it seems so much i dont think i will have to keep buying it.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? any cheese?

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one:

None at the moment ^^
    Life is meant to be an enjoyment

LHC name:
    Barniie

Current hair length:
    BSL

Goal hair length:
    Waist

When did you start growing your hair?
    February 2010

What is your average monthly growth rate?
    about .8" ish

Do you trim your hair, if so how often?
    Every 4 months or so

What supplements do you take?
    Hair, Skin and Nail, Multivitamin

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc?
    Nope.

Do you do scalp massages?
    Occasioanlly, sometimes in the shower

What is your favourite shampoo?
    Head and Shoulder Smooth and Silky, LUSH Trichomania

What is your favourite conditioner?
    LUSh Veganese, GHD for Fine Hair

Favourite leave-in conditioner?
    Salon Confidential M:03

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment?
    Snowymoon's Moisture Treatment

What are your favourite basic oils?
    Coconut!

What are your favourite essential oils?
    Lavender

What is your favourite product of all time?
    Style Aromatherapy Serum

What is your least favourite product of all time?
    Got2B Volume Mousse

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc)
    mm. none I can think of.

What do you like most about your hair?
    Its colour (honey blonde), its really soft

What do you like least about your hair?
    It has lots of yucky layers

Do you colour your hair?
    No

Do you clarify?
    Yes

How often do you wash your hair?
    Every other day

How long does it take to dry?
    About 2 or 3 hours

Do you prefer you hair up or down?
    Half-up

What is your favourite updo?
    Lazy wrap, french/dutch braid

Bangs or no bangs?
    Bangs

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to?
    Capybara's

Do you keep a hair journal?
    No

How many hairtoys do you own?
    Hairties? none other than that and bobby pins. and a barette.

What is your favourite hairtoy?
    a flexi-8

Brush or comb?
    Brush

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc?
    Occasionally (every few months) straighten it, blowdry every now and again.

Do you make/sell any hair care products?
    No

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought?
    hairties

What’s your favourite kind of cheese?
    beqa tasty, jarlsberg

My friend lent over the candles of her birthday cake a little too far, and poof! she suddenly has a new fringe. lucky I was sitting there and blew it out before it went in her eyes.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you:
    Fufu's hair is really nice and straight

Length
    1in/1.5in/BSL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Well I'm bored, plus DS is napping, so I figured I'd answer this

LHC name:
    Malaguena

Current hair length:
    shoulder, or around 17-18 inches.

Goal hair length:
    Profile says BSL, but that's just a mini-goal now. Classic is tempting me!

When did you start growing your hair?
    The first time was January 2003 --> grew to waist length by 2007, the second time August 2010.

What is your average monthly growth rate?
    Around 1 cm (I'm in Europe)

Do you trim your hair, if so how often?
    Not currently, but I plan to trim at some point to even off layers.

What supplements do you take?
    Multivitamin, Calcium, and Fish Oil Capsules.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc?
    No, I eat for my overall health.

Do you do scalp massages?
    Sometimes, when I feel the need.

What is your favourite shampoo?
    I use whatever Bening Neglect. Whatever the shampoo, I always dilute heavily (got back to shampooing from water only)

What is your favourite conditioner?
    I use ACV and oils, not any real conditioners.

Favourite leave-in conditioner?
    Jojoba oil

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment?
    Don't really do any.

What are your favourite basic oils?
    Jojoba, EVO

What are your favourite essential oils?
    Tea tree, lavender

What is your favourite product of all time?
    Don't really have any

What is your least favourite product of all time?
    Hmm. Logona Bamboo Style&Shine hair gel.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc)
    Cones, harsh sulfates, quats and mineral oil.

What do you like most about your hair?
    The fact that it's growing! Also, color and texture: darkish brown with golden undertones and it's soft.

What do you like least about your hair?
    I don't have very thick hair. And I'd like to have more wave to it.

Do you colour your hair?
    No.

Do you clarify?
    Uhh, no.

How often do you wash your hair?
    Every 2-3 days.

How long does it take to dry?
    About 2 hours now.

Do you prefer you hair up or down?
    Up and off my face.

What is your favourite updo?
    Any that I can do at this length. Peacock twist rocks.

Bangs or no bangs?
    Growing them out, so preferably no.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to?
    I really admire enfys's hair

Do you keep a hair journal?
    No

How many hairtoys do you own?
    A few claw clips, some Fakkares and a few hairsticks. A collection of small pins and clips and that sort.

What is your favourite hairtoy?
    Claw clip for now, but I have a pair of very pretty hairsticks (they're white with a light pink floral pattern).

Brush or comb?
    Comb.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc?
    Maybe once or twice a year I might attempt to use a curling iron.

Do you make/sell any hair care products?
    No.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought?
    Two hair bands.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese?
    Mozzarella, feta, goat cheese, brie.

A good friend of mine once cut her hip length hair to a short messy style with nail clippers.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you:
    Barniie's hair color is very pretty