Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This girl claims this method will make your hair grow 3-4 inches in a week - what?!

Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: This girl claims this method will make your hair grow 3-4 inches in a week - what

I don't know why she recommends not using conditioner. I just don't get it.

What baffles me is that all the comments on that vid except for one, maybe, are: "Will it still work if I do this instead of that?" No one is even doubting that it works in the first place. Even before I found LHC I'm sure I would have realised it was implausible...
    You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but you can prevent their making a nest in your hair.

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: This girl claims this method will make your hair grow 3-4 inches in a week - what

Just to clarify, I really wanted to try it just to see what would actually happen to my hair because oiling and massaging is all good and well for hair and I love trying out different methods different people use. Re-reading my original post it kinda sounds like I'm believing her bullsh*t lol.

Even if I believed this girl I would still use conditioner, I dread to think what state my hair would be in if I washed it daily with NO conditioner *cringe*
    ~ I was forever staring at the tender blue veins along the inside of my wrists; fragile twigs trapped under ice. ~

Long Haired Bible Thumper Debra83's Avatar
    Length
    ear/bsl/HIP
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Well, since seeing this thread yesterday, I decided I don't have anything to lose (except hair) in giving the upside down thing a shot! I can oil everyday for a week (I have so much oil in the house now, I could give Esso a run for their money!!), I already wash everyday (or close), but can make a point of it for a week, and see what happens! I started yesterday - so, I'll try to stay faithful with it and report back.

Unfortunately, I'm a sprinter, so I start off gun-ho but then peater out. Oh well, we'll see.
    Last edited by Debra83; July 16th, 2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Spelled "off" wrong. Blush.
    Debra LHBT
    December 25, 2013 - length check -12t/1 cut
    Lady Aedos of the Pureheart Grace in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jeanniet View Post
    You think you want everything right now, but once you have it, you've lost all that exquisite yearning and anticipation.
    Must be why I keep chopping mine off. I'm addicted to that longing.
    Maybe my worst haircut ever.
    Cleaned up and collar length by Christmas