Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Official Multi-racial With Multi-textured Hair Thread

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: The Official Multi-racial With Multi-textured Hair Thread

I am Korean, German, Irish and a hint of Cherokee. I have 1a, 1b, 1c and 2as in my shedding. I also have F, M, *and* C. I attritute those Cs to my grays and my hormones after giving birth to my DS 10 years ago. Recently did a hair classification and I am collectively a 1b, but I can coax different waves with different products. I can also go "slick-straight" if I keep enough tension on my hair while it is drying.

My 100% Korean mother has 1c/C/iii gorgeous hair. I am soooooo jealous of her thick ponytails!!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    bald/Hip:)/termi
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

My hair type seems to be around the same, just that its longer im losing the curl. But i noticed i have this light brown dirty blonde hairs everywhere that are finer than the rest. Im guessing im mainly medium to coarse, and the finer hairs are medium but i dont know what to compare it to! i dont really see fine hair, my family has coarse hair except i think my dad has finer hair but he has like 3c/4a curls. i got the light color and finer hairs from him, i was born with soft dirty blonde hair and eventually it started falling off in clumps and they shaved me. when it grew back it was thicker as in the strands were thicker, and brown. of course i had straight hair back then, my hair didnt change to curly until puberty hit. but i got left off with these light fine hairs messing around, and on the sides behind my ears to my neck is where i find the splits!! thats where i find the most! its like what. the thicker hairs are fine usually

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by gthlvrmx View Post
    My hair type seems to be around the same, just that its longer im losing the curl. But i noticed i have this light brown dirty blonde hairs everywhere that are finer than the rest. Im guessing im mainly medium to coarse, and the finer hairs are medium but i dont know what to compare it to! i dont really see fine hair, my family has coarse hair except i think my dad has finer hair but he has like 3c/4a curls. i got the light color and finer hairs from him, i was born with soft dirty blonde hair and eventually it started falling off in clumps and they shaved me. when it grew back it was thicker as in the strands were thicker, and brown. of course i had straight hair back then, my hair didnt change to curly until puberty hit. but i got left off with these light fine hairs messing around, and on the sides behind my ears to my neck is where i find the splits!! thats where i find the most! its like what. the thicker hairs are fine usually
    That's cool, I can somewhat relate to you about my neck hairs. My neck hairs is actually what drives me insane because I have a mixture of different levels of coarsness , and so I end up with a huge tangled mess if i ever forget to oil it. Interesting hair colorations you have. I bet your hair looks wonderful in the sun! I was also the same way, I had 1C hair until puberty, and then I developed all sorts of textures, maybe because i'm just a heinz 57 ketchup boy? Thanks for sharing this!

Length
    18/22/30
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

am half african half arabic,and my hair is mixed,between 2c and 3c ,i try every thing on my hair,oils,shampoos,and conditioner, but some of the products works good on part of my hair while the rest stays the same.

for hairstyling i always wear my hair in abun ,because i wear a head scarf,thats why i dont bother myself about it

Length
    APL/26/term
    Type
    3b/3c/F/M/ii/iii

I'm half African American and half Puerto Rican. My hair has a mix of all the 3s in it, and I just can't figure out what to do. It's like they're fighting a war in there.