Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rose water

Length
    17"/20"/24"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Rose water

I have what seems to be rosacea (anecdotally, and with a quick look by my doc as I was leaving the office a while back). I was looking up natural treatments and came across rosewood oil and rose oil, if I recall correctly.

As a fluke I remembered I had a bottle of rose water spray from the health store (aromatic oil of rose; purified water) and decided to try it. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I've also given up using any cleansers on my skin but contine to use a moisturizer and/or sunscreen, both from the health store. I wash my face with water, dry, then use a cotton pad soaked with the RW to wipe my face and it usually lifts more "dirt" (facial oil; mineral makeup,etc) and finish by dabbing more RW on my face and let it dry. My skin feels really nice afterward, and my skin hasn't looked this good in YEARS!! It's really incredible! And of course, smells so PRETTY!

I was disturbed that I can't get that RW in Canada any more and would have to order online and just happend to stumble across the rose water in the ethnic section of the grocery store. It smells virtually the same, although it's indicated as rose oil and distilled water. I've used it (at a fraction of the cost) and it seems to be working equally well.

The transformation in my skin really is miraculous. I wish I'd taken "befores and afters".
    Last edited by intothemist1999; June 20th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
    Lady Myst of the Evanescent Veils OLHK
    Before/after lemon rinse pics