Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Collagen Peptides - tried it?

Length
    CBL/HL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: Collagen Peptides - tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by evernia View Post
    hello, are you taking collagen or collagen peptides? i'm almost at the bottom of a bag of collagen and i'm wondering whether it's worth upgrading to the more pricey peptides
    "Premium Marine Collagen Hydrolysed Collagen Types 1 & 3 Pure Peptide" , I believe its peptides what you're referring to.
    Collarbone ... Mid-back ... Waist ... *Hip* ... Tailbone... Classic ... Mid-thigh​

Length
    buzz/wl/hip
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

thank you! mine's just hydrolysed collagen (not peptides) and i believe it may be helping, but it tastes like burnt hair or cow hooves

Length
    CBL/HL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

thank you! mine's just hydrolysed collagen (not peptides) and i believe it may be helping, but it tastes like burnt hair or cow hooves
    I find it so interesting. My nails have grown super fast and strong too by the way! Despite my job where I use my hands all the time quite roughly!
    Collarbone ... Mid-back ... Waist ... *Hip* ... Tailbone... Classic ... Mid-thigh​

Length
    9/APL/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by fairy_hair View Post
    Right!? I've been taking about a similar amount per day for over 6 months now, and I have so many new hairs that are thicker and healthier than others, all over my hairline and front hairs more noticeably, and each week now I'm noticing them get longer and longer, I know they weren't like that before. And the roots of my hair overall dies feel thicker. Excited to see what happens in a year more!
    That is really cool

I think that people who are not getting results from taking collagen are either not taking enough and also perhaps using poor quality collagen.

I use hydrolyzed type I and III collagen peptides about 12g per day.
    Last edited by Fethenwen; March 27th, 2024 at 08:16 AM.

Lets see how long this little lump can get. Viva la natural!
    Lady Nemetona, Adept of the Henna Flame in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    CBL/HL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Fethenwen View Post
    That is really cool

I think that people who are not getting results from taking collagen are either not taking enough and also perhaps using poor quality collagen.

I use hydrolyzed type I and III collagen peptides about 12g per day.
    I take more if I don't eat much collagen, and less if I eat lots of hotdogs and chicken skin hahaa it's amazing

Length
    buzz/wl/hip
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by fairy_hair View Post
    "Premium Marine Collagen Hydrolysed Collagen Types 1 & 3 Pure Peptide" , I believe its peptides what you're referring to.
    i was confused about the difference so i called them today and hydrolysed collagen is the same as peptides, the hydrolysis breaks it down into peptides. so i think i'll be tasting hooves for some more time

Length
    CBL/HL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

i was confused about the difference so i called them today and hydrolysed collagen is the same as peptides, the hydrolysis breaks it down into peptides. so i think i'll be tasting hooves for some more time
    Nice to know! Mine was by chance so I never really studied the difference. I just see it's working, so carried on! Hope you see lots of good results!