Page 4447 of 4455 FirstFirst ... 3447394743474397443744454446444744484449 ... LastLast
Results 44,461 to 44,470 of 44548

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Unrelated but can anyone tell me how to change the web browser mode on an iphone? It somehow switched to desktop mode and I don’t know how to change it back, so using this site is difficult now
    Is it only THIS site which is affected? If not, perhaps your browser's User Agent string is not right and the internet believes you're browsing from your HUGE desktop instead of your TINY phone.

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/dete...my-user-agent/
    Last edited by foreveryours; April 23rd, 2024 at 08:52 AM.
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryours View Post
    Is it only THIS site which is affected? If not, perhaps your browser's User Agent string is not right and the internet believes you're browsing from your HUGE desktop instead of your TINY phone.

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/dete...my-user-agent/
    Only this site is affected
    Last trim 12-10-23

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Only this site is affected
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, there’s a white dropdown menu you can select the display version. Most people say the mobile versions of the site are horrible, but if you like it, that’s where you can make the change.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

The colour conditioners I did in December have definitely mostly washed out. The orange has returned...

Unsure whether I want to do it again...I really liked the dark brown and more uniform colour, but not the tackiness it gave my ends after not washing them for 3 months (obviously...). If I do it again, I'll have to do full washes more often, which I don't think I necessarily mind, but then won't I lose the colour even sooner? Well, might as well use up the rest of the product I have anyway.

Length
    HL/TBL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

My hair looks terrible lately. Both shampoo and leave in could be to blame, since they are stable in my routine now. I loved both separately, maybe they dont work well togheter? My hair feels dry and sticky at the same time. I even clarified several times at this point.

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I was going through my hair pictures from past years and I suddenly realised that when I started to get rid of layers I didn't see my usual spirals , not even a single day.
    Last 6 months, my hair was barely wavy.
    That's it.
    I'm getting long layers TODAY.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I took this for an article I wrote on my hair care routine, it's three of my hairs lightly damp, and stuck to white tile

Top: White hair, which is as coarse as the bottom one, but here it looks really fine
    Middle: Normal hair, M, (most my hair are these) light brown naturally
    Bottom: Thicker, darker strand, C

All stained with Fire Genasi, so it's neat in that you can see how the same herbal color works on top of 3 very different hairs on the same person.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, there’s a white dropdown menu you can select the display version. Most people say the mobile versions of the site are horrible, but if you like it, that’s where you can make the change.
    It's annoying that you can't add photos or change avatars on mobile, but when on my phone I prefer to use it over the full site

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post

I took this for an article I wrote on my hair care routine, it's three of my hairs lightly damp, and stuck to white tile

Top: White hair, which is as coarse as the bottom one, but here it looks really fine

All stained with Fire Genasi, so it's neat in that you can see how the same herbal color works on top of 3 very different hairs on the same person.
    Interesting comparison! I don't think I have quite as much of a colour difference between my medium and coarse strands.
    Last edited by lapis_lazuli; April 24th, 2024 at 04:19 PM.

Length
    MBL/MBL/WL
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post

I also have a range of different hair strands (lighter, normal, and thicker ones), and have always wondered how that would affect things like herbal dyes and henna - good to know that with the right stuff, it should be no problem