Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Innate Life products

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: The Innate Life products

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley8 View Post
    I have the problematic scalp treatment, neroli spray, mask,rose elixir and the rosemary scalp treatment. I tried the shampoo and conditioner and didn't like them
    How do you like the rosemary scalp treatment? Is it better or different from the scalp treatment in a jar?
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Shave/Knee/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    How do you like the rosemary scalp treatment? Is it better or different from the scalp treatment in a jar?
    Hi, I really like it. It's easy to apply and it seems to be helping my irritated scalp. I also love the problematic one as well but if I had to choose it would be the rosemary one it smells amazing! And cools my scalp down quickly.

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Hi, I really like it. It's easy to apply and it seems to be helping my irritated scalp. I also love the problematic one as well but if I had to choose it would be the rosemary one it smells amazing! And cools my scalp down quickly.
    Thanks! The applying aspect is what is drawing me in too. The jar is messy! On the list it goes xD
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I have the problematic scalp treatment, neroli spray, mask,rose elixir and the rosemary scalp treatment. I tried the shampoo and conditioner and didn't like them
    How do you like the scalp treatment?
    Hovering at hip this year! Hip hip hooray!

Length
    Shave/Knee/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebore View Post
    How do you like the scalp treatment?
    I really like the scalp treatment helps my sore scalp a lot definitely worth the money.

Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I really like the scalp treatment helps my sore scalp a lot definitely worth the money.
    Thank you. My husband has scalp issues and I thought this might be a good option for him.

Unrelated, I got my Innate Life shipment in last week, and the neroli hair primer is an absolute godsend. I love it so much. It completely fixes my frizz issue post washing.

Length
    Shave/Knee/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebore View Post
    Thank you. My husband has scalp issues and I thought this might be a good option for him.

Unrelated, I got my Innate Life shipment in last week, and the neroli hair primer is an absolute godsend. I love it so much. It completely fixes my frizz issue post washing.
    Your welcome.
    I really like the neroli spray like you say its great for frizz and it gives my hair a great shine.

Length
    buzz/39-TB/50-CL
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I've tried all of their products. My favorite is the Rose Hair Elixir, it smells amazing and my hair loves it. What I liked about their products is that they smelled good but are not overpowering like so many conventional hair products. I'm always on the lookout for mildly scented (not unscented) products. But none of their other products outperformed my other go-to products and I found them expensive for what they are. The shampoo was particularly disappointing to me as my scalp got itchy very soon after using it. The conditioner didn't seem effective. The scalp treatment did not improve my scalp (but my scalp doesn't like oil anyway) but it felt nice and tingly before washing it out. I do like the packaging, i must say! It looked really cool in my shower.

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I have tried some of their products and my favorites are the Rose Elixir and the scalp treatment which I will repurchase when I run out. The leave-in conditioning spray is my least favorite (trying to use it up) and the shampoo and conditioner were just okay (shared with DH to get rid of them faster).
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I used the problematic scalp treatment on my husband last night. He said it didn't feel tingly or anything, but enjoyed the free head massage. He's committed to letting me do this once a week to see if it helps with his dandruff.

I used the rosemary scalp treatment...and was underwhelmed. It smells like oregano, which drove my dogs crazy (a medium sized pit bull trying very hard to sniff my hair was not something I was expecting). The stuff in the jar is tingly, but a pain to apply and I had a lot of shedding when I would wash it out. The rosemary scalp treatment didn't do that, and I had a normal amount of post-wash shed. I'll keep using it and see how I feel about the results in a few weeks.