Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tangled- Rapunzel thoughts?

Persistent Procrastinator teela1978's Avatar
    Length
    19/34/36
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Tangled- Rapunzel thoughts?

I saw it over thanksgiving weekend. Its one of the best disney 'princess' movies in a while... since Mulan I'd say. It actually had a plot that flowed, the main characters had chemistry, and the music wasn't awful. Yay!

Type
    1b/1c/C/ii

I saw Tangled over the weekend. The general impressions are "good". I was expecting the music to be a bit more contemporary The imagery was very beautiful and the story was cute. It's just some of the music was awfull to my taste

Length
    ~30cm/+Hip/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

No. It came out yesterday here in Europe, I saw the trailer on tv. I thought the characters were annoying, the horse-with-an-attitude has been done before (via 'Donkey' in the Shrek movies). Not to mention that i'm a bit of a purist when it comes to fairytales. I normally don't like Disney versions.

I saw it the Friday after thanksgiving. Grace Ingalls and I, and two of our girl cousins dressed up in princess dresses and wore tiaras to the theater in the middle of the afternoon! It was so much fun! Grace and I both wore our hair up in buns (one circle, to take up a bit of the length) with a tail out the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    No. It came out yesterday here in Europe, I saw the trailer on tv. I thought the characters were annoying, the horse-with-an-attitude has been done before (via 'Donkey' in the Shrek movies). Not to mention that I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to fairy tales. I normally don't like Disney versions.
    I would disagree in regards to the horse's personality, (granted it has been quite a while since I saw Shrek), Max has more the personality of a loyal dog. From what I remember Donkey was more...sassy...also, Donkey talks.
    ~Carrie Ingalls
    Most recent trim 5-11-2013, 8" (back to mid calf), pictures updated 10-10-2011. My sis Grace Ingalls trimmed 11.25" (her first ever haircut) to ankle at the end of March 2012.

of the fairy folk sugarpixie10988's Avatar
    Length
    chin/Waist/clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I saw it the other day and loved it! I really liked the story, and Rapunzel was so pretty! It made me cry though

1b/F/ii

Length
    BSL/BCL/TB
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Add me to the liked it list! I wasn't a huge fan of the villains, but I guess I'm not supposed to like them anyway. I just thought they were kind of blah. I loved the hair and animation though! =)

Length
    24/41/46

I saw it today and totally loved it. I've always been a huge Disney fan, Aladdin being my favorite. Honestly, I liked this more than Aladdin. I have a new favorite.

My daughter was playing "punzle" earlier and made me brush her hair while she sang. She's three and loved it too!

Length
    14 in/35 in/40 in
    Type
    1c/M/ii

It was adorable,
    but my god the way she treats her hair. .-.
    I'm surprised it hasn't snapped off.
    At least it was in 3D. (Awesome-sauceness)
    Optimism for the win!

Length
    11/21/?????
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Loved it. I am not into Disney movies but this one and Aladdin are my favorites!

Length
    chin/BSL+/clsc
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

I'm normally not into Disney movies either, but I would make an exception to go and see Tangled. Judging by the trailer, I kind of wish it looked a little more fairy tale-ish and less action-oriented but it still looks cute. And what kind of LHC'er would I be if I didn't go and see it?
    Lady Ellyyllon, Keeper of the Midnight Færie Ring in the Order of the Long Haired Knights