Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bubba tail & diffuser question; ways to straighten my wavy hair?

Length
    Short/IDK/Hip
    Type
    4b/F/M/ii

Default Re: bubba tail & diffuser question; ways to straighten my wavy hair?

This is how my mom straightened my hair when I was a baby. She just called it banding though. I have a brother, who's name happens to be Bubba, and this is how he wears his hair sometimes too.
    IMHO, one can never have too much conditioner. ~Proverb from a PJ~
    Lady Bey of Twilight Cloud in the Order of the LongHaired Knights

Length
    0"/apl/fun
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I was curious after I saw this.My husbands hair was curly when it was long and bubba tails straightened it a bit but still left it with waves where the ponytails were placed.I wonder if it was because he used small elastics instead of scrunchies?
    My hair at its longest before I cut it short,again...

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

Diffusers are generally hair dryer attachments that 'diffuse' the air coming from the dryer. I've never seen one used for straightening hair. They're usually used for enhancing curls. I use mine when I don't let my hair air dry.

I've found that putting slightly damp hair in a bun or a loose topknot before going to sleep will help straighten hair a bit. It won't be stick straight, but have a bit of wave and lots of volume.