Page 23 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533731235231023 ... LastLast

Thread: Wear hair up for a month/few months/year challenge!

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Day 24 of 32: Braided chinese bun. I tried to take pictures... But none of them did it any justice. It's prettier in person.

But, anyway, I'm coming down the home stretch!

Length
    10"/25"/31"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I would like to join this thread, but my hair dosnt get damaged at this length, plus if i do go out it to get into the car lol
    "A Kind Answer Turns Away Anger" NKJ Version
    Previous Journal at the LHC Archives

Length
    APL/BCL/long
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Okey.

I've been lurking on this thread since I found LHC and I think I'm ready to join you now. But with my own conditions for it: I can let it hang down to dry, I can sometimes wear it down when spending weekend with my boyfriend (like most men, he loves the hair down, and it isn't even bsl yet.. ) and I can wear it down for "special occasions." And ponytails and half up-do's are still up-do's.

Since it's just a couple of hours to bed time, I'll start tomorrow. Pics will be taken.

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SolSara View Post
    Okey.

I've been lurking on this thread since I found LHC and I think I'm ready to join you now. But with my own conditions for it: I can let it hang down to dry, I can sometimes wear it down when spending weekend with my boyfriend (like most men, he loves the hair down, and it isn't even bsl yet.. ) and I can wear it down for "special occasions." And ponytails and half up-do's are still up-do's.

Since it's just a couple of hours to bed time, I'll start tomorrow. Pics will be taken.
    Everyone sets different rules for themselves. I'm glad you are making this challenge your own. I, too, leave my hair haning down to dry. Otherwise it would never dry. And there's no way I'm going a whole month with wet hair!

Anyway, welcome to the challenge!

ship me back to bahston Patrycja's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL!!/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

oh oh oh!!! I made the prettiest faux french braid today!!

This is a close up of it

this is a away shot of it

basically,I took my top layers like I would for a half up do and braided it and secured it with a band.Then I split the bottom half of hair into two sections horizonately and braided those peices and secured them with two bands.I then gathered it all up in a ribbon.Viola! Its real messy but I will prefect it soon.oh and the claw clip is holding my bangs back btw.Just ignore it.
    Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

ship me back to bahston Patrycja's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL!!/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemycop View Post
    oh oh oh!!! I made the prettiest faux french braid today

basically,I took my top layers like I would for a half up do and braided it and secured it with a band.Then I split the bottom half of hair into two sections horizonately and braided those peices and secured them with two bands.I then gathered it all up in a ribbon.Viola! Its real messy but I will prefect it soon.oh and the claw clip is holding my bangs back btw.Just ignore it.
    edit to add-I can't seem to get the pic to show just go to my photo album and its the last two pix I've posted.Sorry!!!
    Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    7/35/50
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemycop View Post
    edit to add-I can't seem to get the pic to show just go to my photo album and its the last two pix I've posted.Sorry!!!
    It looks really pretty! I might have to copy it some time.
    Lady Guanyin of the Iron Leaf in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    2a, M, iii. Hip length achieved, Nov 2010! Next goal: 100% natural coloured hair.

Account Closed by Member Request

Day 6 = half-up

Length
    6-8/35/40
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AJoifulNoise View Post
    Day 21 of 32: Cinnabun with a flower. My special little touch for Easter. I found the flower clip at the dollar store yesterday. It did match my outfit earlier... But I spilled something down my shirt and had to change it. Not taking the flower out though... It's so purty! I'm thinking about buying some fake flowers and glueing them to clips to make my own.

Ohh Ohh!! *stands up from the back of the class and waves her hand around crazily*

Ok, I'm obviously new here, and I'm not "up" to the challenge (get the pun? ahhhhhh....) just yet (shoulda caught me before I was a SAHM! I wore my hair up at work every other day!)

Anyway, this caught my eye, because I DO make these flower clips, and I wanted to share. I must have one in every size and color imaginable, and probably twenty different types of flowers (I have a big tote full of them - I used to sell them at craft fairs). Now, if I can just figure out how to attach my pics for you...

Yay me!!! *lol*

Of course, my hair was just in a plain ol' cinnabun so I could slap in a clip and snap a pic, but this particular post isn't about my hair. I just wanted to show you guys!

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BotticelliBabe View Post
    Ohh Ohh!! *stands up from the back of the class and waves her hand around crazily*

Ok, I'm obviously new here, and I'm not "up" to the challenge (get the pun? ahhhhhh....) just yet (shoulda caught me before I was a SAHM! I wore my hair up at work every other day!)

Anyway, this caught my eye, because I DO make these flower clips, and I wanted to share. I must have one in every size and color imaginable, and probably twenty different types of flowers (I have a big tote full of them - I used to sell them at craft fairs). Now, if I can just figure out how to attach my pics for you...

Yay me!!! *lol*

Of course, my hair was just in a plain ol' cinnabun so I could slap in a clip and snap a pic, but this particular post isn't about my hair. I just wanted to show you guys!

Mine was in a cinnabun, too! It just went a little strange, I think.

I love your flowers! I'm starting to feel really inspired. I wanna run out and get supplies. I could prolly sell them to the ladies at my church.