View Poll Results: Would you keep it or change it?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • keep it!

174 76.65%
  • Experiment with different hairstyles!!

53 23.35%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

Curls & Kinks Galore! nappywomyn's Avatar
    Length
    bald/17/38
    Type
    4b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

If I was at terminal RIGHT now? I'd shave it all off, and have loads of crazy color related fun.

{~*~} Nappydelphia (updated!) {~*~} Official Bibliodragon {*}

Length
    pixie/pixie/44
    Type
    1a/F/iii

Default Re: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

I would keep it if terminal was shorter than my goal of classic. If it turns out to be longer, I will probably keep cutting back to classic.

Type
    1a/M/ii

Phew.. I actually donīt know.
    Donīt count your chickens before they are hatched!

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I want to reach classic length and don't have ambitions for longer. Once I've got it that long, if it grows that long, I'll probably keep it around for awhile, take pictures, and then cut it back to BSL with long layers. It looked sensational that way!

If terminal is shorter than classic, I plan to grow it without trimming for a whole year to make sure it really won't get any longer, then I'll proceed to my BSL with layers plan.

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Its hard to say really but if I had spent years growing and babying my hair it would seem a shame to cut it at terminal, but if i found it too much like hard work then I would probably cut back to waist or whichever length I found easiest.

I want to grow to classic just to say I did it and to experience having very long hair but will probably cut and maintain at waist, which i liked last time.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Type
    2a/C/iii

I'm pretty close to terminal length, and I have no plans to change my hair style.
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

Length
    tb/tb+/clssc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Good question!
    If I was at terminal length right now, I'd keep it.

Longhaired Intellectual Periwinkle's Avatar
    Length
    ~APL+/waist/TB+
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

If my hair now was at terminal length, then I'd cut it because it would be so depressing to not have hair that would ever get to anything longer.

I don't know what my terminal length is, but I imagine I'd keep it for a while until I got bored, if that ever happened.

September 2013 - waist length (though not on its best day!)
    Back to the LHC regime, let's finally get past waist length!
    ~ Lady Tyche of the Blessed Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~

Length
    Chin/Apl+/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

If I hit terminal right now I would be keeping it. Btw it sounds like you are just in a stall. Mine lasted a good 7 months.
    Starting over current length: APL+.. GOAL: BACK TO HIP

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

If I were at terminal right now I wouldn't be happy about it, but I'd keep it. Fortunately, I know that terminal is below my knees somewhere because I've been at knee and not been terminal.
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.