Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I learned this today from Lilith Moon~ side French braids into a braided updo *pics*

Default Re: I learned this today from Lilith Moon~ side French braids into a braided updo *pi

Wow! :O
    I'm impressed! You're hair is so lovely!

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: I learned this today from Lilith Moon~ side French braids into a braided updo *pi

Nice.

I can't tolerate the feel of anything resting against the nape of my neck anymore (I used to), so I can't try this one, unfortunately.

Lilith Moon is a hair genuis! i found her videos last month and ive been hooked- she makes it look so easy! arc691 Your hair looks amazing!

Length
    ASL/27 in/HipL
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

ooooooooo very pretty arc !! :-) again .. lol

Renegray also a member of the Micro-trim club

Length
    20 in/waist/TBL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/iii

Oh, I'm so glad you did this one! I was actually going to request it of you because I wanted to see what you would do with the back. My hair is way to long to just tuck up like she did, so I was curious to see how you would handle it. I like the way you didn't make the side braids right up against your hairline, but back about an inch. Pretty!
    starting length (oiled)
    Midback to Waist to Hip
    John 3:16

Length
    Waist/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Truly amazing! Your beautiful golden blonde hair color really hilights all of the intricate detail- with my dark color it would look like a black blob
    There are two types of people in the world; those who play to win and those who play not to lose.

Length
    pixie/SL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii/iii

That is beautiful! Lilith Moon is the best!

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

awww... your hairdos are always so lovely.
    Today I tried out your Maiden Hair one.... it's harder than you make it look (You make it look EASY).
    I love your hairdo threads!!!

Type
    1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by HairStickler View Post
    Very pretty! So is the entire bun held by the clip in the center, or are there hidden hairpins somewhere?
    Yes, I used bobby pins to help hold my hair in place

Quote Originally Posted by MandyBeth View Post
    Beautiful as always! How do you get the side braids so tidy? That's my area of defeat.

Well, I'm not sure! I just take my time and try to add equal amounts of hair all the way down...I keep my hair combed free of tangles as I go along, and I think this helps, too.

By the way, thank you for the compliment

Quote Originally Posted by denzelswifey86 View Post
    Lilith Moon is a hair genuis! i found her videos last month and ive been hooked- she makes it look so easy! arc691 Your hair looks amazing!

Oh, I know! I love her videos, too! She seems like such a nice person, and she must be! Who else would take all the time and effort to make these tutorial videos for others?! Thank you so much for the kind compliment

And to everyone else who has commented on my thread, thank you so much! You all are so kind! Many of you feel like close friends, I see your friendly comments on many of my different threads and you are always so encouraging. Thank you so much!

Type
    1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by darklion View Post
    awww... your hairdos are always so lovely.
    Today I tried out your Maiden Hair one.... it's harder than you make it look (You make it look EASY).
    I love your hairdo threads!!!
    Oh, how neat! Thanks so much for sharing What a nice compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by christine1989 View Post
    Truly amazing! Your beautiful golden blonde hair color really hilights all of the intricate detail- with my dark color it would look like a black blob

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by eezepeeze View Post
    Oh, I'm so glad you did this one! I was actually going to request it of you because I wanted to see what you would do with the back. My hair is way to long to just tuck up like she did, so I was curious to see how you would handle it. I like the way you didn't make the side braids right up against your hairline, but back about an inch. Pretty!

You're so sweet! Thanks so much! I didn't really know for sure ahead of time how I would end up adapting this style to my length, it just kind of happened, if you know what I mean