Thread: Return of the "Hair Survey (if you're bored)" Thread

Length
    22/29/Term
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

LHC name: Suldrun

Current hair length: less then an inch to BSL

Goal hair length: Teminal

When did you start growing your hair? Sometime in 2007 I don't really know. It was more of a lazy decision then a long hair as a goal desicion.

What is your average monthly growth rate? I have only measured with MN. This month is my baseline experiment month so I will have an idea on the 15th of May. With MN used every other day it is a little over 1 inch month.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Not yet.

What supplements do you take? Original Limu, Vitamin D ( I am low) very rarely iron, Bioten.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Bioten

Do you do scalp massages?No

What is your favourite shampoo?Jason Henna hi-lights

What is your favourite conditioner? I don't have one

Favourite leave-in conditioner? I don't have one

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? I don't have one

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut ( on dry hair only)

What are your favourite essential oils?Lavender and tea tree oil

What is your favourite product of all time?does Henna count?

What is your least favourite product of all time? I don't have one

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc)

What do you like most about your hair? That I can have the best of both world I think. My hair has light waves but if I finger comb gently after washing it looks like its been blow dryed straight.

What do you like least about your hair? Its so dark it would be nice if it was lighter so I could have more Henna coloring but I really like my hair now so its not that big a deal.

Do you colour your hair? yes with Henna

Do you clarify? Never have

How often do you wash your hair? whenever it needs it. No more then every other day and usually every 3 days or so. If do every other day its scalp only anyway.

How long does it take to dry? I never time it, maybe an hour?

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Up and out of the way for now but I am in a phase and that will surely change

What is your favourite updo? I don't have one.

Bangs or no bangs? Not anymore, at least for now

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I don't have any idols

Do you keep a hair journal? No

How many hairtoys do you own? I just started my collection. 5

What is your favourite hairtoy? So far I like my sticks I just got in swap because they are my first real wood ( everything else I have is plastic) hairsticks

Brush or comb? finger comb I am looking to buy a wood comb soon.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Knotheads and Buffs

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? The dancing kind

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: mmhh I can't think of one

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you:Leisa has pretty, pretty wavies in her hair
    “If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” -Jack Handy

Length
    Bob/67"/67"
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii/iii

LHC name: Socks

Current hair length: 62" when wet

Goal hair length: 72+"

When did you start growing your hair? At least 12 years ago.

What is your average monthly growth rate? I get about 1/2" a month, but I don't measure it regularly, so this is a guess.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Nope.

What supplements do you take? Just a normal multivitamin and a vitamin C supplement.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Nope.

Do you do scalp massages? Nope.

What is your favourite shampoo? Head&Shoulders

What is your favourite conditioner? Fructis

Favourite leave-in conditioner? N/A

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? N/A

What are your favourite basic oils? I was using evoo for a while, but stopped. I'm going to try coconut oil soon.

What are your favourite essential oils? N/A

What is your favourite product of all time? N/A

What is your least favourite product of all time? N/A

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) I won't use anything if I don't like the way it smells or if I'm afraid of it being overly damaging, but I'll admit to being a cone-head.

What do you like most about your hair? The length.

What do you like least about your hair? The ends are a bit thin.

Do you colour your hair? I only use occasional semi-perm dyes.

Do you clarify? Nope.

How often do you wash your hair? Once every 4-5 days.

How long does it take to dry? An entire day.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Up for convenience, down for entertainment.

What is your favourite updo? My 10-second bun.

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Gosh, where do I begin? There are so many people here with such lovely hair.

Do you keep a hair journal? Nope.

How many hairtoys do you own? Quite a few, but I don't use many of them.

What is your favourite hairtoy? A simple pair of black claw-clips.

Brush or comb? I mostly fingercomb.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Nope.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? Nope.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? The aforementioned coconut oil, which should be shipped here sometime next week.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? I don't really eat cheese.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: I don't have anything particularly interesting to share, sorry.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: I applaud at her bravery in trying monistat.
    iii 2b F 62"

Length
    chin/Bsl/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

LHC name: Hazelceleste

Current hair length: bsl (almost approaching waist!)

Goal hair length: tailbone

When did you start growing your hair? 14. I've had a few big chops since then, though.

What is your average monthly growth rate? I have no idea.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? monthly, or whenever my ends look frayed.

What supplements do you take? Does monistat count?

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? no

Do you do scalp massages? occasionally, when the mood strikes.

What is your favourite shampoo? CV mud and clay or cedarwood lavendar.

What is your favourite conditioner? VO5

Favourite leave-in conditioner? coconut, jojoba or shea butter.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? anything with henna, vo5 conditioner or oils.

What are your favourite basic oils? coconut or jojoba

What are your favourite essential oils? rose, lavender, tea tree and grapefruit.

What is your favourite product of all time? henna and VO5 conditioner

What is your least favourite product of all time? sulfate shampoos, anything by dark and lovely, and curt's bees avocado conditioner.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc). I'm open to pretty much anything, as long as I think it'll rinse out easily. No avocado or banana for me...

What do you like most about your hair? The color is nice, it feels a lot softer than it used to, and it's getting long again.

What do you like least about your hair? The ends are damaged from bleach.

Do you colour your hair? With henna, and the occasional jar of manic panic

Do you clarify? Not really, but some of the CV bars I use are pretty clarifying.

How often do you wash your hair? Once every 3-4 days.

How long does it take to dry? If it's down, a few hours. If it's up, 2 days.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down

What is your favourite updo? At the moment, an english braid or cinnamon bun.

Bangs or no bangs? bangs

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? n/a

Do you keep a hair journal? not anymore

How many hairtoys do you own? Bunches. My mom got me 5! ficcares for christmas, and I have a lot of cheaper toys, too.

What is your favourite hairtoy? nothing beats a plain old ponytail holder, imo.

Brush or comb? mostly fingercombing, with come brushing thrown in.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Only if I need my hair dry quickly (which only happens during the winter), or if I'm going somewhere special.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? I make lots of my own, but I don't sell any.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? hairsticks

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? mozzarella! or maybe swiss...

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: ...

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Socks's hair is such a pretty color!
    *Lady Corylaceæ of the Heavenly Flora in the Order of the Long Haired Knights*

Length
    16/21/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii

LHC name: Lize

Current hair length: 22.2"

Goal hair length: 37" (tailbone)

When did you start growing your hair? Summer 2006 after a really bad pixieish hair cut.

What is your average monthly growth rate? 0.6"

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Before I used to trim often to get rid of layers. Now I try to trim as little as possible. So I trim when I feel that it's absolutely necessary.

What supplements do you take? None.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? I eat varied. I try to eat 5 fruits/vegetables each day. I think if your body is healthy your hair will be as well.

Do you do scalp massages? Sometimes I do. For example if my hair has been up all day I might feel like I need one.

What is your favourite shampoo? The honey shampoo from The Body Shop or Herbal Essences. I know HE is pretty heavy when it comes to SLS but the smell!

What is your favourite conditioner? Yep, honey conditioner from The Body Shop or Herbal Essences here too.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Sunsilk. Love those leave ins.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? I don't have a favorite yet, but I love trying new ones.

What are your favourite basic oils? Jojoba.

What are your favourite essential oils? Peppermint.

What is your favourite product of all time? Right now it would be the Sunsilk leave in creme.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Rapsodine shampoo because it said on the website it would be SLS free and it wasn't. And also the smell was awful.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) I have stopped dyeing so I'd like to say dye or bleach. Also yoghurt is on that list (couldn't get rid of the smell).. and avocado (impossible to rinse out).

What do you like most about your hair? It's very soft and very shiney. It also doesn't tangle much at all since I have a lot of slip. I would say it can take a lot before it gets damaged too. Also it's pretty thick even though I have fine strands.

What do you like least about your hair? The straightness and the color (which I am learning to accept). Also I think the strands are too thin/fine.

Do you colour your hair? I have been since I was 13. I don't anymore. This time I AM growing my virgin color.

Do you clarify? No, I use SLS schampoos all the time so there's no need to.

How often do you wash your hair? Every other day schampoo and conditioner. I might change that routine slightly when it gets longer.

How long does it take to dry? Two hours or a bit longer.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down.

What is your favourite updo? Messy bun of some sort.

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs for the first time of my life.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Dianyla, Saoirse, Igor.

Do you keep a hair journal? Yes a blog.

How many hairtoys do you own? No idea. 10+.

What is your favourite hairtoy? I'm still pretty hooked on elastics.

Brush or comb? Both! Wooden comb and BBB.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Maybe once a year or less.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Sunsilk leave in cream and Sunsilk hair treatment.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Brie or blue cheese.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: Once I was at a party and was dancing with some guy (not even close!) and he accidentaly spit out his chewing gum in my hair. I didn't care much about my hair those days so I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife (which was probably not that sharp) and cut the gum out. I didn't even care. I can not see that happening again.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Very cute kitty in hazelceleste's avatar! And we have the same goal length.

Length
    17"/30"/50"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

LHC name: Guenever

Current hair length: A couple of cm below TB (38")

Goal hair length: Mid-thigh (50")

When did you start growing your hair? I joined here in August 2006, but before that I'd wanted my hair long since my confirmation (2002 - aged 14) where I chopped off my BSL hair - I still regret that pixie cut.. So: since 2002 - in total 6 years (1 year and 9 months with LHC)

What is your average monthly growth rate? 0,4 - 0,5" a month.. pretty average.. (With monistat I got 0,8")

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? I trim when I feel like it.. Right now I'm torn between trimming evey month and getting to classic.. and I think that my wish to see whether I can make it (please, please, please...) wins.. so only occasional trims for me..

What supplements do you take?A multi-vitamin, extra B-vitamins and silica..

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Nope.. I ust try to eat healthily..

Do you do scalp massages? Yes and no.. Every time I shampoo, yes, but I don't think about it.. it's nothing that I *have* to do..

What is your favourite shampoo? Urtekram aloe vera shampoo

What is your favourite conditioner? Urtekram aloe vera condish^^

Favourite leave-in conditioner? I don't use leave-in..

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? aeeeh.. I don't do that.. Maybe heavy-oiling once in a while?

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut - done!

What are your favourite essential oils? I don't use them.. but I love the smell of rose..

What is your favourite product of all time?The aloe vera shampoo from Urtekram

What is your least favourite product of all time? Just about every conditioner I've ever tried.. Especially the coney ones!! but for some reason my hair likes Urtekram condish..

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Cones, banana (yuk, never again! I kept finding banana bits in it for DAYS!), vinegar, hair dye!

What do you like most about your hair? Hmm.. my virgin growth.. it's thicker (went up from 2,75" to 3,2" ), shinier and stronger than my dyed hair..

What do you like least about your hair? My ends BSL and down.. *sigh* every now and then I think about chopping.. but I just can't! Going through BSL-hell again, bwwwrr..

Do you colour your hair? Nope not anymore.. I've been growing out dye since I joined.. my roots are at low chin atm..

Do you clarify? Well, yes.. I shampoo..

How often do you wash your hair? every 3-4 days

How long does it take to dry? I damp bun, so easily all day!

Do you prefer you hair up or down? I love the frame of hair around my face - but it's getting longish - and my ends are not great.. so I feel more comfortable with it up..

What is your favourite updo? A flipped-up cinnabun

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs..

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Hmm.. Emichiee and I have almost identical hair (her's thicker and longer of course), and I'd LOVE for mine to become as beautiful as hers..
    Generally there are SO many LOVELY ladies in here.. I keep finding more members with stunning locks^^

Do you keep a hair journal? Nope.. I only keep track of my growth and snap occational hair shots..

How many hairtoys do you own? Aeeeh.. a LOT?? Let me get back to you

What is your favourite hairtoy? My graydogs.. I adore them!

Brush or comb? Comb!!

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Nope, nothing..

Do you make/sell any hair care products? I did.. but not anymore..

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Yet another 3-prong comb fom 60th street!

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? One without a smell! and that doesn't taste of much.. hehe..

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: Can't think of anything right now..

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Lize's hair color is just beautiful and I really enjoy keeping an eye on her progress! Looks great - grow grow!^^
    Last edited by Guenever; May 3rd, 2008 at 07:52 AM.
    - "If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable"

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

LHC name: Florenonite

Current hair length: can-I-call-this-BSL

Goal hair length: Hip

When did you start growing your hair? last summer

What is your average monthly growth rate? about 0.5", though more in summer

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? once a year

What supplements do you take? none

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Not really, I just try to eat healthily in genera (if I can be bothered)

Do you do scalp massages? sometimes. If my scalp's really flaky I scritch it the evening before I wash it, which is kinda like a massage.

What is your favourite shampoo? Haven't decided yet. I'm currently using the Superdrug's own Aloe Vera poo, and I'm thinking of trying this SLS- and paraben-free Aloe Vera one that I found in a health food shop down the road.

What is your favourite conditioner? Dunno. I'm currently using Superdrug's own Jojoba oil conditioner, but that's only because it was the cheapest cone-free one I could find. It's decent, though.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Coconut oil

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? I don't really do these because I'm lazy and am always afraid of having a plastic bag on my head and the fire alarm going of. One of my male friends in particular would never let me forget it if he saw me like that.

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut oil

What are your favourite essential oils? don't use any

What is your favourite product of all time? no idea

What is your least favourite product of all time? dunno

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Not really. I've used both cones and no cones, and there's no discernable difference. I prefer no-cone because if I want to skip a wash and do a WO it's easier with no-cone.

What do you like most about your hair? The multi-coloured nature of it

What do you like least about your hair? The fact that it can't decide whether to be straight, wavy, or curly (I've got all three on my head)

Do you colour your hair? Nope

Do you clarify? if i feel the need

How often do you wash your hair? currently every 2 days, but I'm trying to decrease that

How long does it take to dry? Hours upon hours

Do you prefer you hair up or down? it depends

What is your favourite updo? basic cinnabun. It's one of the few I can do

Bangs or no bangs? none

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I love Amoretti's hair, and I think hair-type-wise I actually stand a chance at having hair like that (though not the same colour) once mine's longer. *hopes in vain*

Do you keep a hair journal? yeah

How many hairtoys do you own? three or four

What is your favourite hairtoy? a spirally colourful stick, I believe it's a Graydog, maybe?

Brush or comb? both?

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Nope

Do you make/sell any hair care products? nope

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? coconut oil

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Smoked gruyere

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: haven't got one

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: I have to say that every time I see your avatar I admire the hairstick in it.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    21/28/BSL

LHC name: lilalong

Current hair length: ~23"

Goal hair length: waist

When did you start growing your hair? I used to grow to BSL and then chop it back to shoulder for the past few years. I want to go a bit longer now.

What is your average monthly growth rate? I don't know. My hair grew an inch last months, but I think my average is lower.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? not yet

What supplements do you take? biotin and fish oils

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? I try to eat enough protein.

Do you do scalp massages? no

What do you like most about your hair? its color

What do you like least about your hair? the dryness

Do you colour your hair? no

Do you clarify? I did it once.

How often do you wash your hair? 2-3 times per week

How long does it take to dry? 2-3 hours

Do you prefer you hair up or down? right now up, because the lengths look so dry and frizzy. I'd like to get it in a condition where I can leave them down more often.

What is your favourite updo? pony tail

Bangs or no bangs? no bangs, but a few face framing layers for me

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I'm trying to get to terms with my own hair structure.

Do you keep a hair journal? yep, for the past few weeks. We'll se how long my interest prevails.

How many hairtoys do you own? not many

Brush or comb? my right hand only

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? no. I used to blow-dry them a bit after showering at the gym last winter. It didn't do the much good.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? shampoo

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: I'll get back to this, if I remember one.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: I love your hair color and texture. Your hair looks really soft in the picture.

I left out some questions, to which I didn't have an answer.

LHC name: tmmycat

Current hair length: shoulder

Goal hair length: BSL

When did you start growing your hair? trying to grow it for a few years but I always went back to the same haircut to fix shape issues ... now I am growing it out seriously

What is your average monthly growth rate? not sure

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? my goal is to trim it every 4-8 months

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? none but I do eat healthy food

Do you do scalp massages? yes

What is your favourite shampoo? I don't use shampoo ... too drying

What is your favourite conditioner? whole foods 365 mint

Favourite leave-in conditioner? sebum

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? sebum

What are your favourite basic oils? sebum lol

What are your favourite essential oils? lavender

What is your favourite product of all time? sebum ... I try to minimize the commercial product usage because of sensitive skin

What is your least favourite product of all time? anything that makes me break out

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) cones, protein, baking soda, shampoo

What do you like most about your hair? it's very healthy and shiny and wavy and interesting

What do you like least about your hair? too short

Do you colour your hair? no ... just finished growing out the color damage a few months ago

Do you clarify? no, because I don't put anything in it that needs to be removed

How often do you wash your hair? right now, every other day ... I want to wash it less often though

How long does it take to dry? a few hours air-drying

Do you prefer you hair up or down? down

What is your favourite updo? french twist

Bangs or no bangs? some wispy side bangs but they are getting too long to be called bangs now and I will let my stylist decide if I should keep them or grow them out.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? not sure yet ... i am new anyone with healthy shiny hair is an inspiration

Do you keep a hair journal? no but I think about it so much I might start! good idea

How many hairtoys do you own? none really ... just some claw clips

What is your favourite hairtoy? claw clips

Brush or comb? BBB before I wash it; comb to detangle in the shower

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? no

Do you make/sell any hair care products? no but I have thought about mixing my own

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? unseasoned rice vinegar

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? cheddar

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: I cut my own hair for four years because I went to the best stylist in philly and he gave me a mullet ... I was so traumatized!

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: europe - what an awesome place to live! wish I were there...

Length
    27/36"/long
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

LHC name: Harley mama

Current hair length: 34"

Goal hair length: classic

When did you start growing your hair? I don't remember

What is your average monthly growth rate? right now it's 0". When not on chemo I average about 1/2" a month

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? not lately

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? no

Do you do scalp massages? yes

What is your favourite shampoo? don't use shampoo

What is your favourite conditioner? VO5 Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint

Favourite leave-in conditioner? EO's

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? SMT

What are your favourite basic oils? coconut oil and shea butter

What are your favourite essential oils? lavender, rose, vanilla, cederwood

What is your favourite product of all time? none

What is your least favourite product of all time? none

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) I gave up cones, brushing and heat styling

What do you like most about your hair? the curl

What do you like least about your hair? the lack of volume right now

Do you colour your hair? yes

Do you clarify? yes

How often do you wash your hair? I CO 2-3 times a week

How long does it take to dry? about 3 hours if I leave it loose

Do you prefer you hair up or down? down

What is your favourite updo? infinity bun

Bangs or no bangs? no bangs

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Sam I Am. I love her curl and color!

Do you keep a hair journal? I did at the old LHC

How many hairtoys do you own? I haven't counted them

What is your favourite hairtoy? MTM hair stick

Brush or comb? finger comb first

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? no

Do you make/sell any hair care products? I make my own oil potions and butters!

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? 4 sticks from AmandaPanda

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? American

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: ?

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: tmmycat came to the right place to learn about haircare!
    Pegasus Marsters 117th wife
    Life is like a hot bath...the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkled you get.

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

LHC name: eresh

Current hair length: 56" (knee and a tiny bit)

Goal hair length: Ankle

When did you start growing your hair? Since I had a bob-cut when I was 15

What is your average monthly growth rate? No idea, never calculated

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? For years only S&D, last week did a small trim of 4cm

What supplements do you take? None

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? No, I eat normal (veggies, meat, kosher), not specifically to improve my hair.

Do you do scalp massages? Occasionally

What is your favourite shampoo? Andrelon (yep, with cones)

What is your favourite conditioner? Palmolive (antitangle)

Favourite leave-in conditioner? I don't use one

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Did a Lush mask once and a honeymask, but other than that, I really don't do anything special other than my washing routine conditioner

What are your favourite basic oils? Jojoba

What are your favourite essential oils? Jasmin, Lavender

What is your favourite product of all time? Palmolive antitangle, can't live without it

What is your least favourite product of all time? Herbal essences shampoo (too drying but love the smell) and the old Pantene shampoos (made me loose a LOT of hair)

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Gel or mousse

What do you like most about your hair? It makes me feel feminine and sometimes like a princess ;-)

What do you like least about your hair? Taper and that it's so stickstraight

Do you colour your hair? Haven't done in years, but when I was 16-15 I used to color chemically (always shades of red-redbrown)

Do you clarify? No

How often do you wash your hair? Every 5 days

How long does it take to dry? Overnight and a bit

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Normal weekdays up, when going out down

What is your favourite updo? The very comfy and quick to do pinless braided bun

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I have a few "hairidols" but I'll focus on what is realistic for my hair

Do you keep a hair journal? Yes, I sometimes post in my blog here

How many hairtoys do you own? Don't know exactly, but no big numbers.

What is your favourite hairtoy? Dymondwood hairstick

Brush or comb? Both

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Never

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No, I have difficulty parting with things I make ;-)

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? I ordered a cobalt Ficcarissimo before the prices go up ;-)

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? YOUNG cheese, not the moldy type brrrr...or herbcheese like paturain, or smoked cheese (yes I like cheese, as long as it's not wgite or green or blue)

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: People complimenting your beautiful hairpiece and asking where you bought it (haha)...hair******ist following you around...children asking questions about your hair and saying they want hair just like yours <3

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Welcom to LHC! I hope you'll like it here and find lots of inspiration! (edit: when I clicked reply the last poster was tmmycat...Harley mama, I love the waves in your hair!)

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
    judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi