View Poll Results: Has your goal length changed? (MARK TWO CHOICES)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • My goal length has not changed

17 53.13%
  • My goal length is now longer

5 15.63%
  • My goal length is now shorter

5 15.63%
  • I am new to LHC and have not previously had a goal length

1 3.13%
  • I have reached my goal length

3 9.38%
  • I am still growing toward my goal length

12 37.50%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go longer

4 12.50%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go shorter

3 9.38%
  • I have no goal

6 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2024 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: 2024 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

2024 is time to KISS. So no milestones, I'm just growing now. Inch by inch is my goal.
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Length
    Pixie/BCL/Class
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: 2024 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

As of me posting, I was surprised to see there are more shorter goals than longer ones! I'm one of them, going from knee to classic. I decided that I would want to still wear my hair down on very special occasions, and classic just seems a lot more doable in that regard. I still fancy the idea of hair down to my knees eventually, but I think I'll be satisfied at classic and stay there for a bit to thicken my hemline.
    Oh sing me a song of the sea,
    Selkie, siren, sisters thee.

Length
    APL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

My goal length has not changed. I'm still hoping for waist or hip. I had an incident with hard water and muddy colored hair a few years ago which discouraged me from growing for a while, so I had several mild chops that kept me around APL.
    I'm still APL, my hair is in excellent condition and color, and I'm growing to somewhere in the waist/hip range for now.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

My goals fluctuate a lot I think last year my goal was knee/Terminal or something I don't really remember
    At this stage my fantasy goal is mid calf but I'd be thrilled if I can get to Tailbone so since Tailbone is first I'll use that so I've made my poll choices
    Actively growing and goal length is shorter
    Last edited by Bat; January 31st, 2024 at 04:49 AM.

I voted that my goal has not changed, and I am still growing towards my goal.

I originally intended to vote that I have no goal, but there was no option to say “I have not reached my goal and decided to go shorter”, or “I have not reached my goal and decided it was easier not to have one”

I decided not to give up and to keep trying for waist length. My ideal length would be tailbone, but I’m highly doubtful I’ll get beyond MBL without my ends thinning too much. I’d be happy with MBL.

My real goal now is to enjoy my hair at its healthiest. It’s all natural now, with a sprinkling of silver, and I haven’t been as happy with the condition since I was 13. That’s nearly 40 years. That feels like hitting a huge goal, regardless of length

Length
    20"/39"/50"
    Type
    4b/4c/F/M/iii

I meant to put that I was new to LHC and I'm still growing towards my goal but I accidentally pressed vote before I was done.
    Technically I have had goals pre-LHC but it was never concrete. I would just see natural type 4s on YouTube with long hair and be all 😍 I must have it too! And then I would find someone with even longer hair, and then someone with even longer hair.... It's not very gratifying to never hit that moment of accomplishment. So now I'm growing towards a specific goal.
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL

Length
    13/45/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I reached my goal, but am still actively growing with no current goal length in mind.

Length
    1cm/23.5"/term
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

I answered: My goal length has not changed, and I am still growing toward my goal length.

I decided pretty early on when I joined LHC that I wanted my hair goal length to be either terminal or floor+, whichever one comes first, and I've been determined to get there ever since. No shifting in my goals, but I am taking things one step at a time.
    ~Buzz ☆ Shoulder ☆ APL ☆ MBL ☆ Waist ~
    time to grow grow grow

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinsage View Post
    I answered: My goal length has not changed, and I am still growing toward my goal length.

I decided pretty early on when I joined LHC that I wanted my hair goal length to be either terminal or floor+, whichever one comes first, and I've been determined to get there ever since. No shifting in my goals, but I am taking things one step at a time.
    Great goal! floor would be amazing I wanted that for the longest time but it's not really possible with my dying addiction