Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm leaving the forum

The land of Vikings, Northen light and Pippi Longstocking.

Default Re: I'm leaving the forum

I agree with the others. Donīt leave. I understand that you are sad after getting that pm. I would be too. But just remember that its a big forum and out of all those members some might have complained, but there are still a lot of us others that haven't, and really want you to stay. Hugs.

~Apl ~~ Bsl ~ Wl ~~ Hip ~~ Tbl ~~ Classic ~

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Personally, I think you are an awesome lady.
    Lady Nephelai, Storm-Breaker of the Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Oh no! I hope you won't leave!

I absolutely agree with the others. It sucks that this happened to you, but it would suck so much more if you decided to leave for good because of that small thing.

Oh, and for what it's worth I can definitely understand people who buy and sell many hair toys, even though I wouldn't do that / be able to afford that myself.
    After all, we don't have hair stores in real life where you can physically try out and buy many hair toys. So you kind of have to judge by the pictures, but how do you know which usable lengths/grains or even colors really work for you, right?

I really do hope you'll stay!

Length
    28/CL+/???
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Morganaa, please do not leave! Without you I wouldn't have got my 60s street fork! As buying from US would add customs I can't afford! I am for ever thankfull for been able to buy it from you! Sweety there are lot of us who love you !

Ps. There are some jealous people out there Don't let them make you leave!

Length
    12/28/*hip*
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Heeeeeey I really like seeing you around the boards and I like how you honestly sell stuff that doesn't work for you-I figured you were just very well off and a tad enthusiastic. I think the mods HAVE to be strict to keep a few thousand hairy members in control, ans there's always people that don't agree with thw way you do things, but I'd lovve for you to stay. And keep selling your overstock, because I think it's AWESOME the way people trade here.

Whatever you decide: Hug and happiness to you!

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I would miss you! You are my partner in over buying! Don't go
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Thanks girls for your kind works and your time <3

@SleepyTangles & islandboo : I'll think about it!

@Kina : I know but I have to deal with this kind of behavior in other fields of my life like family, work, etc. And I do not accept it in what should be my leisure/hobby time. I always seem to be doing the wrong thing. In highschool people I didn't even know and never talked to before would spend their whole lunch time torturing me about my eating habits (I was vegan). They would spread rumors like I didn't eat animals because I reserved them to sacrifice in name of Satan... Yeah... I was in a distant relationship so not openly dating so I must have been a lesbian (which I would have absolutely no problem being btw)... And it went on and on till now O_O

@Lovi : Unfortunately, my income is very modest, I just do not buy anything else anymore. I compare everything in terms of hairtoys and generally those win... ^^" I'm glad we can keep talking and do not worry, I'll keep your snowflake for you <3

@Willowyn : "I hope those who reported you and the mods will reconsider." I wasn't asked to leave, I was only ask to reduce my sales by 90%. Which is not why I want to leave. I totally agree with your message and I liked the extra hug, thanks! <3

@two_wheels : What a beautiful philosophy and thanks for the invite \o/

@viola88 & rags : Thanks for the vote of confidence!

@skade : I'm beginning to realize that but receiving that kind of accusations, you become paranoid. "What if this member I thought liked me, reported me?!", "what if they were mocking me, taking advantage, etc.

@Stormynights : Thank you

@meteor : Exactly! It's always a "random game" and even with loved makers you're not immune to disapointment...

@StellaKatherine : I'm glad I could help you <3

@Majorane : I have no problem with the mods, they're doing their "job", but the reporters that's another story : haven't heard from a single one nor do I know who they are, which leave me with a bitter taste to say the truth...

@Quasi : we are so alike that's crazy XD
    Last edited by Morganaa; July 24th, 2014 at 04:13 AM.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Those who've misunderstood your trials, Morganaa, have made it your problem, which is sad. I joined the forum just after you, and have gone through my own trials with toys on this new-for-me hair journey. I have also enjoyed sharing many of your tastes in hair toys, which has lead to me actually buying and enjoying a few of your toys that didn't work out. And you've been a pleasure to transact with. Without you, I lose a fair bit of inspiration, experience and knowledge, too, not to mention the eye candy of those toys. ((hugs))
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Thank you Crystawni, I also enjoyed our transactions <3

I'll think about what all of you told me and I'll give you my final decision next monday. In the meantime, I'll try to participate, see how it feels. I was moved by your messages and would be very sad to leave you. However, I'm feeling very incomfortable not knowing who reported me (and why not take the 20secs to shoot me a pm before) so that we could mutually avoid each others. I would hate to be friendly with someone false and hypocritical.

I still plan to put my GTS mermaid olivewood from FB in the pay it forward swap, even if I leave. I said I would and I always do what I say.

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

I'm quite confused as to how someone would think you are a reseller myself. I've never seen or heard of Doug's sticks being sold anywhere other than directly and you were charging a fair price, so I'm not sure how you could have turned a profit!

Plenty of other members have had really big sell offs in the past too, a couple with much more expensive collections.

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.