Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is the "League of Angels" game advertisment allowed on here???

Length
    13?/30/Long
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Why is the "League of Angels" game advertisment allowed on here???

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    Ah, those animated boobs are hurting my eyes! So distracting. Just let me focus on my hair research and swap stalking, dang it!
    Lol, that is my reaction to the boobs and then when she starts taking off her pants I am saying, "Oh no, did you really have to go and do that?? Jeez."
    Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.~Ovid~
    Nae

I'd rather be outside browneyedsusan's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/TBL/???
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I was pretty startled by the cartoon b**bilage. I'd like to give her a T-shirt and some milk and cookies.
    Hair tonic and ads from companies I've ordered from are expected, but suggestive cartoon kids is a bit much.

henna keeps it
    red, and red makes me happy.
    Pixied for 15+ years and liked it.
    Growing for fun.

Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by In2wishin View Post
    Another who gets no ads at all thanks to AdBlock.
    Same, no ads at all here! Too bad there isn't a TV version of AdBlock or I'd probably watch TV more often.
    SuperCool Sunglasses generously provided by snowbear!
    Lady Wavelengthe of Auburne Waves, Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    12/CL/52
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

The ads are definitely p*rn and gross.

Hair in Sunlight

Kindness consists of loving people more than they deserve.

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

While my desktop's web browser has AdBlock and NoScript installed (no ads for me there!), I see ads on the forum when browsing with my tablet or phone. I haven't seen any of the ads mentioned in this thread, so it's not a universal issue. We also don't control the ads that are displayed as that's done through Google's ad service. I would suggest neko_kawaii's method of tailoring the ads if they display in a way you don't approve of.

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

I have Adblock, so I don't see any ads at all, but I always thought the ads were tailored to match what is often written about. For example, I've seen several people here write stuff like "hair p*rn", "hairtoy p*rn" etc, so it doesn't seem that weird to get ads about p*rn. On blogs and other webpages, I usually see "p*rn" written as "p0rn" or "pron". The reason for that, as they have stated themselves, was that they wanted to avoid ads associated with p*rn.
    I could be wrong of course.
    Thunder and lightning won’t change what I’m feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob

Length
    Hip/Pixie/Fun
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

ok I was wondering why I saw some ads when I was checking in on my phone. I don't normally see them in safari on my desktop.

Can I be a Guru now** Angela_Rose's Avatar
    Length
    20"/51"/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii

I'm using AdBlock on Chrome on a Windows8 machine, and STILL getting these ads. Grr.
    Lady Seraph of the Celestial Rose, OOTLHK.
    Achieved 53.5"/Calf, January 2016; currently at 51" and struggling to come back from a Big Shed.

Length
    13"/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

I was getting ready to come complain about it myself, when I found this thread. This stupid ad is on EVERY SINGLE PAGE that I open on LHC. Really irritating.
    FINALLY at Waist Length... Now for TBL. ~ 1a/1b - F - i/ii
    Want to join The Beauty Bottle? --> http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/index.php?referrerid=5490

Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Gotta love adblock