Page 1992 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 9921492189219421982199019911992199319942002204220922492 ... LastLast
Results 19,911 to 19,920 of 29808

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

FOD: Jewel Rust Lotus, Jewel Gold Lotus.

Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgrrl View Post
    FOD: Jewel Rust Lotus, Jewel Gold Lotus.

That combo looks amazing, Islandgrrl.

I received my new Tortoise Maximus from my Ficcare Fairy today. She sent it to replace the chipped one that I've been wearing. I didn't realize just how horrible my old one looked until I compared it to my new, shiny one. Tortoise is a fabulous neutral for me. Someone said something along the lines that if you have one fabulous neutral Ficcare, you'll never need another. Want is something else entirely. My point being, in the event of a zombie apocalypse , I'll be wearing my Tortoise Maximus.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Thanks Amapola. I zzy those Fods get better and better.Yay for neutral ficcares though I love the others too. Tortoise is great
    ps
    I hate auto correct more and more. It's like my messages are now totally illiterate. S
    Stupid humans are annoying but for real aggravation Nothing beats a machine
    Last edited by chen bao jun; December 17th, 2014 at 11:06 AM.
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Hugs RAGS,ISLANDGRRL,lovely Ficcares! CHEN,MAWIWALA,ANOPOLA ,love your pics and especially love the comparison maximas colour pics ,they are so helpful.. I may have missed someone ,since am not always on here ..NaCIH20-The silver glittery acetate is nice and sparkly,I know it's not really what you are looking for but if you are wanting sparkle it could fill the void at least for now..
    Last edited by dulce; December 17th, 2014 at 11:08 AM.

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Noah, so much to catch up on. I'm not sure I'll be able to bid on the blue lotus bright. But DH brought up buying me a hair toy for christmas because I'm suddenly "easy" to shop for. HA!

Rags, don't cut or sell your toys!! I don't want to see a sale like that. Ever!

Amapola, I love your family shot. I keep looking at all three of the current blues and wondering if I need them all. I'm beginning to think I do. I have this same conundrum about the current greens.

Chen, oh wow! I love the blue of that lotus mod!! And your collection

Neoma, that is so sweet about the ficcare faeries. I believe in them too! (Same for you Adiro, and thanks to you now I'm thinking about more acetates. It never ends.)

Mawiwala, lovely!

Izzy, oooh that leopard and cream combo is divine! And today is beautiful as well

Salty, I'm sorry you missed on the glittery primavera. I hope you find your sparkle soon!
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Izzy that my favorite combo yet! Those are the best kind of flowers for ones hair

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Length
    12"/65"/60"
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Love the FOD today... it reminds me of sherbet! Very nice and yummy colors.

Hooray for being easy to shop for! I have to say the current collections have some really nice choices. I know last year everyone had their doubts about the strength of the spring etc. but really, these new clips work really well and there are some lovely colors to choose from. Any new Ficcare addict could easily have a wonderful collection from the currently available clips, and it would be absolutely gorgeous.

As for the blue lotus brite I'd love to bid on it but can not afford it. Best wishes to anyone who can! Please post pictures when you win!

Length
    -/45/-
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

FOD is just perfect! I love the combination of colors!

I am so tempted by the Brite blue Lotus. But I am afraid it will be very expansive to bid on it ... but I was looking so long for it ... but I get another blue beauty

Searching for Ficcare Maxima M or L
    Primaveras, Multistripe glittery, Diamonds for modification

Length
    32.5/41/hmmmm
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Rags, I hope your body gets to be grateful for more oxygen soon, and stops fighting you!!!! No sale please! ( I actually never like to buy when people say something like " it is so hard to let this go" because I feel like they might regret it in the future, that they sold something beloved....

Islandgrrl, my words were "Oh Jesus....." when I saw the rust and gold lotus picture..... I think you must have some of the most beautiful pieces I've EVER seen!!!!! ( and the hair to show them well!)

Quasi, I have four acetates. A tort, a pearl, and the two french print silver ones. I have to say that the last two are really nicer, and somehow cut in a finer manner. ( they seem smaller and better matched with the metal frame underneath ) The pearl is also really pretty, looks like painted on different layers, with areas of clear where the gold shines through. The tort is very bland and blah, I would not recommend it for anything but housework.

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Thank you all for your kind words about today's FOD. I don't wear these two much in the winter, but I needed a little bit of sunshine in my life today (it's grey and rainy here)!

Neoma, the Ficcare Faerie is absolutely wonderful, eh? I'm glad you like your new clip!
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.