Page 155 of 569 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5685

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    long/32/cl?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Does sighting on a video count? I borrowed some instructional videos from my sister by The West Ladies, by Homestead Blessings. They are videos that show how to garden, can foods, sew, etc. All their hair is long and beautiful, and I kept wondering if they are members on here?
    They also have a neat music video on youtube called Greenbeans in the Garden.

Length
    12/48/term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

DBF and I attended a cheese making class today and there was a women there with a tailbone length BRAID. It was a very pretty dark blonde and super thick. She and her husband are missionaries who have been in the Philippines for a long time but recently returned to the U.S. I thought that was a cool story.
    Hippie at Heart

Northern California, where the palm tree meets the pine
    Length
    27/34/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Leaving the supermarket last night, I spotted a woman on her way in. She had a thick ponytail, at least classic length, maybe longer - hard to be sure, it was blowing in the wind. Gorgeous dark mahogany color, and super shiny.

Length
    hip/hip/hurra
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by restourceful View Post
    I told the Renegrays about this one. DH and I were at a gas station earlier today when I saw a pretty pewter haired lady with a ponytail walking out of the store. Her car was at the pump next to ours so as she walked by I (of course!) looked to see her pony. It was below waist length and in a banded pony and THICK all the way to the hemline! The longest part was more brown and became more silver as it got closer to the scalp, probably 1c, iii. She caught me staring a couple of times so I just smiled at her. If you're here, I'm sorry for staring, but your hair is gorgeous!
    This sounds so cool - like that "ombre" hair trend, but natural!
    I'm a little piggy! (^(oo)^)v

Length
    Buzz/37.5/35??
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Yesterday as I was leaving my DD's martial arts class, I saw a woman entering who was wearing her hair in a ponytail. When I looked at her back I saw that her ponytail went down to around hip length (her shirt was baggy, so it was a little hard to judge). Her hair looked healthy, it was 1a and that color that is in the dark blonde/light brown range.

Length
    Chin/APL/Waist
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DakarNick View Post
    What do you mean "longest hair you can have"? Is there something saying hair can't be longer than BSL?
    I dunno, there was a girl who had tailbone length, and everyone thought she was a weirdo, kinda sad huh. But I'm still growing my hair to hip.

Northern California, where the palm tree meets the pine
    Length
    27/34/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

A day at the flea market is always a good day for sightings, and today was no exception - too many to count, in every color and condition! One especially memorable one was a girl maybe 10 or 11, with a nearly classic length french braid. Okay, she was memorable because her dad bought stuff from us AND spoke Russian with me. But her hair really was beautiful - and young as she is, with that much length, I'd bet it's never been cut.
    I also had my first sighting of hairsticks in the wild! Unfortunately, it was not a particularly cheering sight. Not to get all fashion-police b**chy - I do know she's not here to decorate my world - but they were... really big, and really, really purple. Like Barney is big and purple. A statement, definitely

Length
    12/25/35
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

I drove past a guy yesterday on my way to work who had dark blonde wavy tailbone length hair all flowing free in the wind. It looked in good condition and it was cool how he had it flowing free behind him as he walked. I wish I could've given him a compliment.
    Chin - Shoulder - APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - Tailbone
    - No Heat - Veggie Dyes - No Cuts -

In the South where grits are a staple and frog legs are a delicacy.
    Length
    <1"/waist/btsme
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

There was an older teen in line behind me at the grocery store on Saturday. Her length was classic and the condition of her hair was gorgeous. I hope she wasn't freaked out. I kept catching glances while my groceries were being rung up and I smiled at her, but didn't say anything.

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Yesterday at the grocery store I saw a young mom with an almost waist length ponytail. Her hair looked like it was in perfect condition. It was mesmerizing to watch her ponytail move as she walked.

I am not here to decorate your world