Page 15 of 890 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official LadyIdun thread!

Length
    17"/20"/24"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

The Lady I arrived! I really wanted it by Christmas, and it arrived Christmas eve.

The only down side, the colour is not what I was expecting. I'd viewed the stick on 3 different computers and it looked more like a pearlescent, fairly pale pink. In actuality it's more of a hot pink!

I'm undedided whether I'll return it or not. I do like the hot pink, it's just not what I was expecting or hoping for.

The only "girlie" thing I do is hair toys and a fairly frequent indulgence in pink things (eta: and makeup, silly me!), so I don't really have a problem with the stick...

The pic below is from the website. The darkest bits in the picture are like the lightest ones on my stick.

It's a beautiful stick, but I'm a bit leary now of how their website pics might translate to reality -- I was thinking of ordering a couple more.

Quote Originally Posted by intothemist1999 View Post

Last edited by intothemist1999; December 26th, 2010 at 03:45 PM.
    Lady Myst of the Evanescent Veils OLHK
    Before/after lemon rinse pics

TrudieCat

intothemist1999 - I think at least one other person here had a similar experience, where the picture looked a lot lighter than the actual stick looked. I've found LadyIdun's customer service to be completely wonderful - Richard and Melissa really care about customer satisfaction so I'd send them a convo if I were you, explaining the situation. They were wonderful when I had an unexpected problem with one of the sticks I ordered. They are really wonderful to work with.

Length
    17"/20"/24"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TrudieCat View Post
    I've found LadyIdun's customer service to be completely wonderful - Richard and Melissa really care about customer satisfaction so I'd send them a convo if I were you, explaining the situation. .

Thanks! I've heard nothing but good things about them, so I'll not hesitate to contact them...I just can't decide yet whether or not to keep it.
    Lady Myst of the Evanescent Veils OLHK
    Before/after lemon rinse pics

Somewhere between the 12th century and now
    Length
    Bald/38/FTP
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

Here's mine:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ictureid=91539

I love the green pop!
    Lady Frolics in the Sunlight-Dappled Faerie Linn & Del in the OLHK

TrudieCat

The wood sticks with toppers that LI has been doing lately are stunning. I was lucky enough to receive this for my birthday. It's so much more beautiful in person than in the picture. The finish is perfectly smooth and just the right amount of glossy to highlight all of the beautiful wood grain. I will be getting more of these in the future - already purchase this and this, and I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival.

Length
    pixie/APL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MaRo View Post
    MaRo - What is this bun? I love it. Doubt my hair is long enough for it though.

I've recently had an epiphany about using hair sticks - I was never able to get them to hold, before. As such, I've decided I NEED these gorgeous colors in my life.

Can anyone describe the thickness of the average LI stick? I need a tangible comparison - like a pencil, or sharpie marker...
    I love rainbows!

Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

This is on the way home to me. I still don't have enough hair to justify the full size sticks, so this should work well for me. Love the cream color. http://www.etsy.com/transaction/42262886

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

TrudieCat, those are gorgeous!! If you ever want to part with that bocote stick, please put me first in line!!

LadyG, that stick is adorable, and I love the color -- so versatile!!
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Pixna- I also picked up this- http://www.etsy.com/transaction/42346226, I forgot to include it in my post. Love the look of double ended sticks. Finding smaller sized sticks can be challenging so I'm snatching them as I can find them!

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I love that bun holder, LadyG!! Okay, add that to my list of adoptees if you ever want to rehome it!!
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights