3b/F/iii

Default Re: No trimming club!

Yay 6 months have passed and I am loving my hair more

Length
    CBL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I wish I could do this. My layers are too short in the back for me to see. So no S&D for now.

I'll be back to the thread in 1 year

I am a scissor-lover and I go CHOP crazy, hahaha! I would love to join this thread to have someone to be accountable to! I've already hidden my scissors.
    Luckily, I have pretty thick hair, so I don't get split ends very often. I also don't heat style--just shampoo and condition, nothing damage-heavy.

I haven't trimmed since September 2016 and would like to keep it that way until June 2017. I'm hoping to at least be APL by June(which I'm pretty sure will happen since I'm an inch past CBL). I would love to develop some fairytale ends, but I'm not sure if I will because I have some horrendous layers that jut out. I used to have an account here during the Dark Ages, but I forgot my info, so I'm here to start over! I was pretty good from abstaining last time, so we'll see.

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

I'll be joining this thread for a while. The only person in the world I trust within 3 feet of me with scissors in their hand is my Hubby. Due to health issues he won't be able to dust or trim my hair until summer 2017 at the earlies. So, I'm here by default. I hope that my hair will show significant growth and not just break off.
    Lady Malene of the Misty Memories of Yore, Shieldmaiden in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    1 in/23 in/35 in
    Type
    2b/F/i/ii

I'm in, my goal is to not trim for a year and see where that takes me length-wise.

Length
    pixie/tbl/class
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

I'd like to try. Lately I've been (micro)trimming pretty often, desperately trying to make the healthier back of my hair wait for my slow and easily broken front of my hair.
    But I'll be trying products and protection instead. I chop so much healthy length all the time
    Finally reached BSL recently and pretty excited about hitting waist. I have a small torso

So I'm in, indefinitely!

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

I've thought about this for awhile now. Whether this is possible for me or not. In the past I've always trimmed between 1-5" per year, due to very thin ends, which I thought, looked bad. But the thing is, that game can go on forever..... and my ends are the same. So, am I going to ignore the thin ends and grow to terminal or am I going to keep cutting them off?
    The answer: I'm going to grow and not cut my hair.

Length
    14/24.5/35
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

My last trim was about 3 months ago, and I definitely want to see how long I can go without any.. Lost and lots of oil treatments! I don't even have the option of micro trimming since my hair is still too short.

After I started growing out my hair, I have cut it every 1.5-2 years. I'm about to cut it now, but will go the entire next year (at least) without getting it cut.

For me, cutting it often never worked (if I wanted long hair). My hair growth is slow, lower range of normal speed I guess, so it would have taken forever getting long hair if I cut it all the time. ^_^

My ends would look very thin at some point, but after a while they looked fuller again, as more hair was "catching up". This happened at each new length. I think my hair is quite strong for being thin and fine, but this worked for me at least. I have been thinking that may confuse thin ends with damaged ends, only damaged ends needs to be cut. I always study my ends before cutting, and I only have them cut them if I see damage.