Page 132 of 569 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5685

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

A few days ago, when I was on the bus I saw a lady with a very thick braid - much thicker than my wrist. Her hair was in a high ponytail that was then braided, and the end of the tassle ended a little before tailbone... Her hair must be classic when loose...
    I've never seen such a thick braid in my life - it was absolutely amazing! I didn't say anything though (she was chatting with her friend at the front of the bus, while I was somewhere in the middle of the bus), just spent the whole ride staring at her amazing braid...

Rodent Of Unusual Size Capybara's Avatar
    Length
    chin/BCL/clsc
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I was in a public green area, and saw a lady with tailbone length 1a shiny chocolate brown hair. It was beautiful!
    I feel like a longhair again! Retire Your Ruler for 90 Days!

Length
    chin/shldr/hips
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Yesterday I was at Petsmart with my mom and I saw the most gourgeous head of hair EVER! It was past classic length and was light blonde with waves. What was even better was that her significant other (either DH or DBF) was petting her hair. I wanted to go compliment her on it, but I was kind of in a hurry.

Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by maxzeen View Post
    Yesterday I was at Petsmart with my mom and I saw the most gourgeous head of hair EVER! It was past classic length and was light blonde with waves. What was even better was that her significant other (either DH or DBF) was petting her hair. I wanted to go compliment her on it, but I was kind of in a hurry.
    Maybe her hair was their "pet" and they were at Petsmart to buy catnip for it...

I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

Type
    1a/F/ii

On my way into work I saw a lady with thick black hair in a ponytail. It was wavy and fanned out across her back, down to somewhere between BSL and waist. She had those fuzzy frizzy hairline pieces too.
    My hair has never been longer than it is today!

Length
    28 in/32in/35in
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

The other day I was at wal-mart and saw this lady with light blonde, hip length hair. Thats pretty long for an adult were I live, The trimline was blunt and she had fairy tale ends. Her skirt was really cool too. It was make out of the material basketball shorts are made out of. I want one. Anyway, my non-long hair friend and I where going to go talk to her but she had all her kids with her and she looked busy.

Type
    2a/2b/M/i/ii

The lady at the lunch counter had thick, blond hip length hair. She had her hair in two braids that were braided together. I complimented her on her hair. She said that it gets tricky working with food AND she has TWO TODDLERS at home that like to grab it and play with it. But her hubby loves her hair.

tangle teezer evangelist freckles's Avatar
    Length
    26/tb/tb
    Type
    1b/F/ii

yesterday and today I saw several longhair sightings. A couple of girls (seen separately) of maybe 5 - 10 (I'm not good on ages) both with totally shiny, straight hair down, one blonde, one with dark (asian) hair. A girl with dark brown, very slightly wavy hair up in a high ponytail -- I think the ponytail was waist/hip length. One woman with straight, red hair pulled to the front -- it reached hip in front. I'm totally jealous
    don't know whether your hair is brown or red? us neither!
    hit my length goal of tailbone ... now learning to maintain and aiming to reduce split ends!

Length
    -/%/+
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Today at a local home improvement store I saw a lady with what may have been APL blondish hair, but that's not what caught my attention. She had it pulled back into a pony with a very pretty silver accessory (honestly I don't know if it was a barrette or a decorative tie), which was then rope-braided and secured at the ends with what looked maybe like bungees. I didn't get too close a look, didn't want to make her uncomfortable by staring or something. It was just nice to see something other than your average braid and/or accessory!

Lady Legion of the Legendary Black Beast of Castle Aaughh;
    Order of the Long Hair'd K'nnnniggits

Finding Best Hair Length! LadyLongLocks's Avatar
    Length
    36"/72"/knee
    Type
    1a/1b/M/iii

I was at Target and saw a woman with a long braid to her thighs! It probably was almost knee length un-braided. It was dark brown and very thick all the way to the ends. PLUS she was over 40 and Caucasian! I wanted to compliment her so badly...but I just walked past her.She had an unapproachable look about her. I had my hair up at the time. I should have just complimented her anyway! Oh well.