Page 13 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    21"/39"/44"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Feli View Post
    The mean thing is that I have such a long body that I'm only just at waist with 35 inches. I'm always really jealous when I read that other people have waist-length hair with 30 inches. I think tailbone for me (my goal) is about 40 inches whcih should take about another year.
    For all it worth, I really envy you guys who are taller. I feel so small around everybody, even though I wasn't the shortest girl in class.

Soft hair that is nice to sit on - now I'm bragging!

Length
    14"/38"/??
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I'm somewhere between waist and tailbone. Why is the waist-to-tailbone stretch so long? I think I've got about 6 inches to go, so I may be there by next summer.

Auburn California and where'er the horses take me
    Length
    14"/45"/51"
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

I'm now an inch from tailbone and I had hit hip back in March. I would be closer, but I trimmed off 1/4" of sad looking ends a couple of months ago. I figure it'll take another 4 months or so to be solidly at tailbone. That *had* been my goal, but no thanks to the Elling Bog Woman's really neat hairstyle, I want another foot past tailbone. I can do that style at this length, but the bunned part is puny so it'll take another foot to really carry it off. I just uploaded a new length photo in my profile photos, but since my shirt is pulled down its hard to see the landmark. Perhaps a nekkid length shot? *giggling*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mmmmm, camellia oil soaked boxwood comb--my hair loves it!
    Journeying from tailbone to my goal of 52"

Length
    22"/hip/tb
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I'm just about at hip (I think), making my way towards TB. I'm another one who experienced a stall at waist. I thought for sure I'd reached terminal! Then one day it just started growing again. I'm doing micro-trims now and then, so I'm not sure how fast I'll get there, but that's okay-- I'm not in any rush. Waist was my first big goal and as long as I hover somewhere between that and TB, I'm happy!

I have noticed updos are getting harder. I'll have to try some of the suggestions mentioned here-- thanks for those!
    *******Firefly*******
    2a/F-M/ii ~~ Hip

The City of Fallen Angels, where the ocean meets the sand
    Length
    26/32/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I am trapped in a terrible long waist void. I feel like my hair has stopped growing, but I know I haven't hit terminal.

I really hope it just picks up and starts growing again.

December 2010!!!!
    Lady Roheryn of the Houyhnhnm Wisdom in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    28/36/TB
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I have been stuck between waist and TB for a long time. I just keep hoping that it will grow, but I have serious breakage. Recently I have been doing S&D whenever I have a little time hoping that will help combat the breakage. Now it's just a waiting game....plus I have a postpartum shed to look forward to after I have my baby in Dec.

Type
    2b/F/M/ii

I *must* be getting closer to tailbone, but it sure doesn't feel like it!! I will have to take an updated length shot soon, since it has been a-g-e-s since the last one... almost a year, in fact.

Come on, hair.... You can do it!

Mad SCIENTIST!
    Length
    1/26.5/35
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Heck, I'll sign up. I may as well.

Length
    shldr/shldr/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

My hair felt really wonderful (long, straight and shiny) yesterday after some coney CWC and I decided to "admire" my length with a mirror. Well, it was both good news and bad news... The good news is that the right side of my hair is just half an inch above tailbone (yay!) but the bad news is that the left side is still barely at hip! This is so frustrating! Why my hair has to grow so unevenly! It's always been like this and I used to trim the right side to match the left but I'm not going to do that anymore. I mean, what's the point!? It's going to look like this again in a couple of months... Sorry I'm venting, I should be happy that at least one side of my hair is growing!

Length
    20/35/50
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

i will reached tailbone length in coming year ...