Page 1269 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 26976911691219125912671268126912701271127913191369 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,690 of 13755

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    13/45/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrtu-Kevät View Post
    Does anyone else feel like waist to hip is kind of a slog? Last year I started growing from around APL and I felt like I breezed through until waist, and now it's taking an eternity. I think it might be because I've been paying more attention to my hair so it seems kinda "stuck". At any rate I have at least 3" until solid hip with my shrinkage so I guess I better make peace since I'll spend most of this year growing to hip haha
    Waist to hip was pretty fast for me, just a few months. But I have a low waist, so there are just a couple inches between the two milestones. Now that I'm at hip it seems to be taking forever though.

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

My hair grows pretty steady it seems but ugh the quality of my ends deteriorates so fast. Perpetual splits. It splits as fast as I trim them off. I think a larger trim might gelp, 2 or 3 inches, but I don’t want to lose the length. Conundrums

Length
    0.5"/27"/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by KokoroDragon View Post
    Waist to hip was pretty fast for me, just a few months. But I have a low waist, so there are just a couple inches between the two milestones. Now that I'm at hip it seems to be taking forever though.
    Same for me, not really a slog at all and only a couple of inches. But now I'm also playing the waiting game, it'll take until the end of the year by my estimation to reach the next milestone...

Quote Originally Posted by Jane99 View Post
    My hair grows pretty steady it seems but ugh the quality of my ends deteriorates so fast. Perpetual splits. It splits as fast as I trim them off. I think a larger trim might gelp, 2 or 3 inches, but I don’t want to lose the length. Conundrums
    Some hair just splits, nothing you can do I guess. You can always mull it over for some time but I hope you work out a solution that you're happy with! I'm also very precious about trims, never like doing a big one, though sometimes it's necessary
    Last trim 20th Jun 2023.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-CL[38"]
    Buzz 2018- 35"/TBL 2023

Length
    short/Waist/Class
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Illicitlizard I'm kind of jealous you only have a few inches between waist, hip, tailbone and classic! I have 7" between tailbone and classic for instance

Length
    0.5"/27"/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Illicitlizard I'm kind of jealous you only have a few inches between waist, hip, tailbone and classic! I have 7" between tailbone and classic for instance
    I get you, it's much easier for us shorties to grow out our hair with more "instant" gratification of reaching milestones. That's why I sort of prefer measurements rather than milestones, some people think growing to hip from buzz in ~4yrs is really impressive growth, but my hair is only 31" since my torso is so short! That's not even waist length for some people (my partner included).
    Long hair on someone with wider spaced milestones does look very impressive in real life, so take heart in that, though the wait is long!
    Last trim 20th Jun 2023.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-CL[38"]
    Buzz 2018- 35"/TBL 2023

Length
    HL/TBL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I remember years and years ago I was discussing with a girl on another hair forum. I remember she was a WL with 28 inches and I was sure she was measuring wrong because on me WL is 30 inches.

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Me too, it's going to take so long to get there!
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

Waist on me is 31". Kind of interesting how much that can vary based off height.

I am slowly inching towards tailbone. I think I have about 2.5", going by the last time I checked in the shower.

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ?/40/42.5
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

I'm calling TBL and moving on to the next forum. I trimmed at the start of the year, which set me back a bit, but I finally made it! Here's y length shot from today. I've enjoyed all of the support from everyone in this thread, and will look forward to seeing you all in the next one! Happy growing, friends!

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BexLocks View Post
    I'm calling TBL and moving on to the next forum. I trimmed at the start of the year, which set me back a bit, but I finally made it! Here's y length shot from today. I've enjoyed all of the support from everyone in this thread, and will look forward to seeing you all in the next one! Happy growing, friends!
    Congrats on reaching tailbone!

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights