Page 1254 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 254754115412041244125212531254125512561264 ... LastLast
Results 12,531 to 12,540 of 13035

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

I haven't been on here for ages - life has been busy, and my hair has been quietly growing in the background without me obsessing over it too much. I'm just back from holiday, and looking at this photo of my sea-wet hair, it looks like I'm on track to hit BSL/MBL within about six months. I've been really enjoying my hair over the past few months - it's finally starting to feel long!

Everyone else's hair here looks gorgeous!

Growing out a buzzcut since September 2019
    buzz -- mess -- chin -- SL [18.5"] -- APL [22"] -- APL+ [25.5"] -- MBL [27"] -- WL [29"] -- HL [32"] -- TBL [38"]

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Smile Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

Quote Originally Posted by DropStitches View Post
    I haven't been on here for ages - life has been busy, and my hair has been quietly growing in the background without me obsessing over it too much. I'm just back from holiday, and looking at this photo of my sea-wet hair, it looks like I'm on track to hit BSL/MBL within about six months. I've been really enjoying my hair over the past few months - it's finally starting to feel long!

Wow, your hair has gotten so long, DropStitches. I love this photo, it is beautiful.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Looks great! Time for a avatar photo change? xD

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    Wow, your hair has gotten so long, DropStitches. I love this photo, it is beautiful.
    Thank you! I was in two minds about posting it, as my hair’s kind of in silhouette, with the focus on the sunset - so I’m glad to hear you like it! This is the longest my hair has been in… maybe ten years?? Gosh, I hadn’t done the maths till now! Anyway, it certainly feels long to me - though I know it’s nowhere near the impressive lengths elsewhere on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Looks great! Time for a avatar photo change? xD
    Thanks, Bat! You’re probably right - it has been rather a while since I had a chin-length bob. How time flies!

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Beautiful picture, and I'm a huge fan of the Sailor Jerry style tattoo.

-

I think I'm ready to come back here. Give myself something to do while I obsessively try to use up products. Maybe......

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    Beautiful picture, and I'm a huge fan of the Sailor Jerry style tattoo.
    Thank you, blackgothicdoll! I've got a bunch of them (would have more if they weren't so flipping expensive!). That one's by an artist in London called Valerie Vargas - I love her stuff so much!
    buzz -- mess -- chin -- SL [18.5"] -- APL [22"] -- APL+ [25.5"] -- MBL [27"] -- WL [29"] -- HL [32"] -- TBL [38"]

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Thank you! I was in two minds about posting it, as my hair’s kind of in silhouette, with the focus on the sunset - so I’m glad to hear you like it! This is the longest my hair has been in… maybe ten years?? Gosh, I hadn’t done the maths till now! Anyway, it certainly feels long to me - though I know it’s nowhere near the impressive lengths elsewhere on the forum!

Thanks, Bat! You’re probably right - it has been rather a while since I had a chin-length bob. How time flies!
    It sure does!

Length
    .5 in/21 in/??
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Wow, DropStitches! Your hair is looking so long! I agree with everyone else, that is a beautiful photo!

Glad to see you popping in for an update!

Absolutely beautiful DropStitches!

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
    Wow, DropStitches! Your hair is looking so long! I agree with everyone else, that is a beautiful photo!

Glad to see you popping in for an update!
    Thanks so much, ReadingRenee! Your hair in your signature is looking absolutely luscious!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    Absolutely beautiful DropStitches!
    Thanks very much, Lady Stardust - I really appreciate the compliment! I don't wear my hair down all that often, so every time I do, it kind of takes me by surprise how long it is!