Page 1240 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 24074011401190123012381239124012411242125012901340 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 17398

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    APL/Knee/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

My haul arrived! The tracking hadn't updated with Globegistics because it wasn't scanned in, but it progressed as normal. I emailed Lilla Rose who checked and found it was in the UK yesterday. I got a card this morning for £30 handling charge and tax, but I calculated it would be that before ordering, so it's all good.

Anyone with weird tracking should try emailing as if orders are lost,we're running out of time for international shipping to allow delivery before the Christmas break.

Am I imagining the XLs are all smaller than a few years ago? The are bigger than my old Ls but all seem smaller despite the sticks being the same length.
    Finally at knee, with a new quest for thick ends!
    📸 Hairstagram

Length
    APL/TBL/HL?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by eadwine View Post
    Or when it takes longer you can count on a fee? It never takes that long for me after all, but then I have never had to pay a fee either.
    In Sweden you're only liable for customs if the total value exceeds 1500 SEK (about 162 USD), so it shouldn't be a problem in my case as my order is only worth 22 USD. I have to pay 25% VAT but other than that i shouldn't get any fees.

Length
    APL/TBL/HL?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamonagouti View Post
    I wish my order would arrive soon!! The tracking page has been stuck at "in transit to country" for nine days now. I'm planning to cut my hair back to hip (or a little shorter) but for some reason I really want to try on the flexis with my current length first.
    The package is in Stickholm now! So hopefully it will arrive to me tomorrow

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Nice haul, enfys! My tracking stopped once my order reached my country a week ago, then...

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Yay, KittyBird! That's sweet!

My order went through so much easier this year, even though I had to re-do my pre-sale cart with the discounts included. And then I made it to the free shipping amount, only to find one of my items was even cheaper at checkout, so had to go back and add something else, because, yanno, goodies in hand be much more betters than throwing money away on a potential freebie.

My damage, after patiently waiting for months, and months, and months until this sale to buy:
    Sea Treasures--mini
    Flip Flops, and Dragon--small
    Dark Camel, Black, and Beige leather thingies--small
    Cream leather thingy--XL (small was sold out before the sale, but this ended up being my cheaper-at-checkout buy).
    Aurora Borealis U Pins, and a squared Rose Gold U Pin.

My order arrived this morning, and it all checks out well! Phew! Actually, I'm stoked! I'm also glad I bought the small sized leather thingies for my ponytails instead of downsizing them. Even though, when laying them on top of my medium metal flexis, they're bigger, once I thread one of my sticks through them they're a tight fit. A squeeze, even, although I get the same squeeze with my normal small flexis. Pics will come in the next few days.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

I'm in love! My first flexis have arrived and I adore them.

Length
    0 in/2 in/36 in
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Is there anyone here that sells these that would like to be my consultant? I don't have the money currently but I would like to purchase some soon.

buzz ear neckshoulder APLBSL MBLTBL

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Here are pics of my Black Friday order that arrived yesterday:

And for comparison, a size medium over the small leather 8, and size mega over the XL leather 8.
    Below that are 2 small flexis as viewed from above; the leather one with a Maple Burl stick. Neither give me any wriggle room in a ponytail.

All in action apart from the AB U pins for now as my hair was driving me nuts, sticking to my hands waaaaay too much in this humidity. The flattened, hammered ends of the squared U Pin are a little tricky to get in--gently, so no hairs get pulled, but it's light and holds up beautifully (I'd say it's comparable to my Quattro StarLites). As for those leather 8s? They are AMAZING! So light, grip tight and hold like a rock without you knowing they're there. And for ponytails and styles that touch your skin, there's no metal to deal with. They work equally well with acrylic sticks like Ead and ONN, as well as twisty sticks like CM and Mamacats, as well as other wooden sticks like the Maple Burls I've used with my small leather 8s.

Dark Camel leather 8, Beige Leather 8, and Dragon: small

Black Leather 8, and Flip Flops: small

Sea Treasures: mini/XXS, Squared Rose Gold U Pin, Cream Leather 8: XL in a rushed plopped bun (thanks to rain incoming) that does this 8 no favours (stick is from Crockett Mountain)

Last edited by Crystawni; July 1st, 2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Photophucket TOS Phail
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    Trim/Calf-/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Got the November flexi of the month, really like it

Length
    APL/TBL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

It looks so nice in your hair, SWR!

Flexi that is being exchanged, the North Star, I just got a partial return in my paypal for shipping the thing to Germany, and I have a new tracking number now for the replacement Flexi.

Wait and see how this is going to go!

I don't know if I got the shipping fee returned because of the note on the return form (told them in no uncertain terms that I was NOT happy with having to pay return shipping for something that is THEIR fault), or because my consultant called them.

Either way, things are rolling again.