Page 12 of 1599 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Midback | Waist

Type
    4a/4b/C/ii/iii

Hair please grow faster!!!!

This is such a long wait. This seems to be quite challenging. I hope it won't be this challenging until I go from classic to thigh length.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by honeybunch View Post
    Hair please grow faster!!!!

This is such a long wait. This seems to be quite challenging. I hope it won't be this challenging until I go from classic to thigh length.
    Wow, it's bad enough with my kind of curls. I can't imagine with yours! (Faints just faints)

I do like to blow mine out to feel it be longer do you? I just did that not too long ago and will probably wait a while now because of summer being too hot to wear it down long anyway. Maybe we should just not look at it down in the mirror all summer and then straighten in the Fall!!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Curlsgirl View Post
    Oh Squiggy! Your pic looks gorgeous! I am just about to think I'm at terminal. I know I'm NOT but wow it just seems to not grow at all. Sigh.

Oh and I LOVE your little box things! I am not that patient and am certain I would open mine before it was time :redface:
    thanks!!
    your hemline in your siggy doesnt look terminal to me.. terminal usually has fairy tale ends doesnt it..

yeah the little box things really help me to not cut my hair.. and they make me feel so happy when i reach a goal..
    i couldnt help myself and opened some of my horn combs to try them out.. i really wanted to feel what a 90$ comb felt like..(they were originally around 90$ but were marked down to 10$ so i bought a couple sets) i just couldnt wait.. ive still got one unopened set.. im saving it for either tailbone or classic.. i put away the other sets except for one comb that i use often..
    can i call this classic length

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by squiggyflop View Post
    thanks!!
    your hemline in your siggy doesnt look terminal to me.. terminal usually has fairy tale ends doesnt it..
    Naaaaaaaa I know it's not even though it is turned under a bit in my siggy I like to keep the ends fairly evened up. It just seems to be SO long with waves/curls. AND well you know a watched pot..

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

You will get there.

Length
    Short/22"/APL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Curlsgirl View Post
    Wow, it's bad enough with my kind of curls. I can't imagine with yours! (Faints just faints)

I do like to blow mine out to feel it be longer do you? I just did that not too long ago and will probably wait a while now because of summer being too hot to wear it down long anyway. Maybe we should just not look at it down in the mirror all summer and then straighten in the Fall!!
    Oh, but your curly hair is SO gorgeous!

Length
    APL/APL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by anna1850 View Post
    Aah, the waiting game sucks! Let's play Hungry, Hungry Hippos

I wonder if anyone will recognise that quote

the simpsons

Length
    14/26/term
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

I am finally a solid BSL, the longest it has ever been. I have had to trim more than normal this year though due to some damage. Onward to waist!!
    -- Robin (recovering flat ironing, box dying, brush-a-holic)

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."
    -- Albert Einstein

Length
    Short/22"/APL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by robinm View Post
    I am finally a solid BSL, the longest it has ever been. I have had to trim more than normal this year though due to some damage. Onward to waist!!

Wonderful!

Length
    30/30/32+
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I'm at the top of BSL when I pull my curly hair straight.

I notice that when I take photos, my hair looks close to My armpits, but looks much longer than that when I look in the mirror.