Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Length
    pixie/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

My new smellies came today! Sweetgrass poo and condish....Very clean, green scent. Chungara hair cream....lovely scent. It should go well with other scents. Oakmoss shower gel....outdoorsy and spicey. Pink Candy shower gel....light and sweet. I can't wait to try these shower gels.

Length
    20/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

So...I caved.

I got a Cream Conditioner in Very Vanilla, a shampoo and leave-in in Pink Candy (those are mainly for my 5 year old, but I'm sure I'll try them too, lol!) I love Aquolina's Pink Sugar, and it sounds like the same scent. I wanted a leave-in in Black Vanilla but she was sold out, so I'll wait until I can see how the products work for me and if they're as good as you guys say, I'll place another order.

I'm excited--I can't wait to have soft, shiny, Vanilla/Cotton Candy scented hair!

Check out my Youtube Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/AutumnsMagic

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by vividdreamer View Post
    So...I caved.

I got a Cream Conditioner in Very Vanilla, a shampoo and leave-in in Pink Candy (those are mainly for my 5 year old, but I'm sure I'll try them too, lol!) I love Aquolina's Pink Sugar, and it sounds like the same scent. I wanted a leave-in in Black Vanilla but she was sold out, so I'll wait until I can see how the products work for me and if they're as good as you guys say, I'll place another order.

I'm excited--I can't wait to have soft, shiny, Vanilla/Cotton Candy scented hair!
    vividdreamer, I'm looking forward to hearing your review of Pink Candy. I'm curious as to whether it is a true cotton candy fragrance or if it has floral notes. I would love to have a real cotton candy fragrance. Yum!

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    20/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Neoma View Post
    vividdreamer, I'm looking forward to hearing your review of Pink Candy. I'm curious as to whether it is a true cotton candy fragrance or if it has floral notes. I would love to have a real cotton candy fragrance. Yum!
    If it's anything like Pink Sugar (and the notes sound identical), it'll be a LOT of cotton candy with maybe a hint of musk...so, like sexy cotton candy? I dunno. I'm excited to see/smell! I'll definitely post reviews when I get it!

Neoma, did you get anything in Very Vanilla? If so, can you describe it for me?

Check out my Youtube Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/AutumnsMagic

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by vividdreamer View Post
    If it's anything like Pink Sugar (and the notes sound identical), it'll be a LOT of cotton candy with maybe a hint of musk...so, like sexy cotton candy? I dunno. I'm excited to see/smell! I'll definitely post reviews when I get it!

Neoma, did you get anything in Very Vanilla? If so, can you describe it for me?
    Ohhh! Sexy cotton candy!

No, I didn't get any Very Vanilla. I tried the French Vanilla Oak leave-in this a.m. It smells kind of like a green, musky vanilla. It's OK, but it's not a fragrance that I will buy again.

Length
    pixie/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

I LOVE the shower gel! Pink Candy is a very soft, sweet scent that isn't overpowering at all. My skin was so soft after my shower. I will have to order this scent in the poo and condish soon.

Next .... on to the lotions and butters.

My hair is still loving these products. Thank you again, Neoma.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CopperHead View Post
    I LOVE the shower gel! Pink Candy is a very soft, sweet scent that isn't overpowering at all. My skin was so soft after my shower. I will have to order this scent in the poo and condish soon.

Next .... on to the lotions and butters.

My hair is still loving these products. Thank you again, Neoma.
    Awww, you're very welcome, CopperHead. I'm glad these products are working out so well for you.

Does Pink Candy have any floral notes or is it more sugary?

I need to try her shower gels after your rave review!

Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Question Re: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

I posted my Black Vanilla on the swap board... I think it was the buttery undertone that I didn't like, as someone else on the thread posted - don't like the scent of butter wafting about my head haha. Anyway I'm looking for specific descriptions/comparisons from anyone that's tried the Very Vanilla and the Milk & Honey, as those are the ones I'm thinking of ordering next. I did like Suave's Milk & Honey back in the day, as well as BPAL's Dragon's Milk & O - would be awesome if one of them alluded to that.

Thanks!
    Jenn

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by earthymamawitch View Post
    I posted my Black Vanilla on the swap board... I think it was the buttery undertone that I didn't like, as someone else on the thread posted - don't like the scent of butter wafting about my head haha. Anyway I'm looking for specific descriptions/comparisons from anyone that's tried the Very Vanilla and the Milk & Honey, as those are the ones I'm thinking of ordering next. I did like Suave's Milk & Honey back in the day, as well as BPAL's Dragon's Milk & O - would be awesome if one of them alluded to that.

Thanks!
    Jenn
    Milk & Honey smells like a combination of Suave's Milk & Honey and BPAL's Dana O'Shea. It has a lightly "Playdoh" undertone that is not unpleasant. It is not as sweet smelling as Suave's Milk & Honey. It smells very "clean" to me.

Length
    pixie/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Neoma View Post
    Awww, you're very welcome, CopperHead. I'm glad these products are working out so well for you.

Does Pink Candy have any floral notes or is it more sugary?

I need to try her shower gels after your rave review!
    Actually, it is more musky. Sweet and musky would describe it well. It doesn't seem floral to me.

I am going to use the Sweetgrass poo and condish tonight.