Thread: Midback | Waist

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Neck/W-T/Knees
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by squiggyflop View Post
    im confused.. 08 began 6 months ago..
    Thanks Squiggy! I corrected it. I must thinkin 08 when I wrote it.

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

ok so i washed my hair today and as i was rinsing my hair i felt it touch waist!! ofcourse there was shrinkage when it dried.. but that is some progress!.. i wanted to post a pic but my card reader isnt working.. actually my whole computor seems to be breaking..

im like a month away from *can i call this waist* length.. yay!! i have been waiting since i cut back to bsl in april.. i want my hair to be waist length again! im so excited!

thats just one step closer to being able to open my hip box! (my hip box is a present i got as a reward for myself for when i hit hip length.. its got a set of horn combs that were originally around 90$ and were marked down to 10$ when the store was going out of business+ some hairtoys) i want to add a ficcare to the box but i dont know if i can get the money..

i think i should maybe get annother waist box together.. i already opened my first waist box in march when i hit waist for the first time.. i think i might be able to get over to the icing to see if they have the 3 for a dollar hairtoy bin still.. or maybe i can make myself a special toy when i hit waist.. oh but all my toys that i make are special to me.. hmm im going to have to think on this for a bit.
    can i call this classic length

Length
    APL/BSL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

It feels like my hair refuses to grow.I wish I could find something to make it grow a little faster.

Length
    APL/APL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

It's HORRIBLE!!!! I am so impatient! My torso is long too, so it feels like it is taking forever to grow, but I keep putting it in updos so I don't concentrate on the length. I know that once it gets there I'm going to have to trim, about an inch to get rid of chemical damage, but it will look healthier. For right now I am just going to continue oiling, COing and S&Ding ... here's to all of you that are in the waiting game with me

Length
    APL/BSL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by JessTheMess View Post
    It's HORRIBLE!!!! I am so impatient! My torso is long too, so it feels like it is taking forever to grow, but I keep putting it in updos so I don't concentrate on the length. I know that once it gets there I'm going to have to trim, about an inch to get rid of chemical damage, but it will look healthier. For right now I am just going to continue oiling, COing and S&Ding ... here's to all of you that are in the waiting game with me
    Cheers JessTheMess

Length
    18 ?/26 ?/42
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by honeybunch View Post
    Me me me! My stretched hair is about bsl, but my bsl is very close to wl. I think my stretched hair will be waist length by the end of the year. I haven't measure my stretched hair lately. I wonder how long it is...
    It's good to see another relentless curly in the BSL to WL group. Is that you in your avatar honeybunch? If so, that is one fabulous afro!!

I'll be in this group for a while. I think my hair has about 1/2" to go before it completely covers my bra (4 hooks), or at least that's my best guess. I haven't checked it since Dec. '07, but it was touching the top of my bra at that time. I'm currently debating whether to straighten my hair out at the end of June to check it's length, or wait until the end of the year.

Length
    Shldr/Hip/Fngrs
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii

I'm in this stage now... My hemline now hits just a smidge (I mean a tiny smidge) below my bra band.

I started really growing my hair out in January of 2007. It was somewhere around shoulder-length at that point. I don't think my hair grows that fast, and I've had a couple of trims (perhaps 2 inches or somewhat less has been taken off in combined length). Initially, I just had to get my hair in better shape; then it seemed like it wanted to grow.

I know I should wear my hair up more often; when I do, it's with a pony-tail holder, and I know that's not exactly the best, even if I am gentle. I really need to buy some hairsticks.

I hope for waist at the beginning of next year. Really really hope. I'm a tall person with pretty even proportions (not what I would call a long torso, just a bigger one because of my height), so I think I can do this.

Good luck to all.

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by JessTheMess View Post
    here's to all of you that are in the waiting game with me
    Aah, the waiting game sucks! Let's play Hungry, Hungry Hippos

I wonder if anyone will recognise that quote

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

ok so ive got a new waist box for myself (see last blog entry for pics of toys)
    here is my latest length shot.. it was a little windy out.. the picture shows how my ends are all flippy making it look a little shorter than it is.. also through this picture ive really been able to see what a long journey i have to get to classic.. my butt looks so long.. my hair looks like it will have to be twice as long as it is now..
    can i call this classic length

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Oh Squiggy! Your pic looks gorgeous! I am just about to think I'm at terminal. I know I'm NOT but wow it just seems to not grow at all. Sigh.

Oh and I LOVE your little box things! I am not that patient and am certain I would open mine before it was time :redface:

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil