Page 11 of 569 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    18/23/25
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Yesterday I saw two long-hairs checking each other out discreetly, which was kinda funny.

Of course I was checking them both out, but I don't qualify as a long-hair myself (shoulder-length) yet.

I was waiting to cross the road, and saw two women on the opposite side of the road both heading toward eachother. Both had long hair down - I think past BSL or almost waist-length. They passed each other by... and long-hair A turned quickly to look at long-hair B's hair.

A few seconds later, long-hair B did the same thing.

Length
    waist/calf/term
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Not long ago I saw a man with a long tapering thin ponytail. I believe he was of american indian extraction possibly! I was wearing a braid too at the time!
    Lady Bernadetta of the Fabulous Four Tops Forever Fanatics ~
    in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights!

Length
    16.5/30/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

You want to see long hair? Go to any bike event (American steel, not sport jobs). Bikers (men and women) for the most part, do not cut their hair. Mine is almost waist length (I accidently cut off almost 18" in my grooming salon when my french twist thingie gave up...hair fell down...to one side of course...and got sucked up into my clipper vac...sigh...job hazard).

I've met women with braids to their ankles and men with gorgeous waist length hair.

It's a pain to try to keep a hairdo on a motorcycle, especially in FL where you don't have to wear a helmet.

At bike events, it's time to let the world see the tresses you've been braiding down your back since the last bike week (I live 40 miles from Daytona).

I met a woman in Ormand Beach last Biketoberfest that had her hair tightly braided, as much coiled on her head as gravity would allow, and the rest hung free to almost her knees. She was born into a bike club, was NEVER allowed to cut her hair, was 5'5" and her hair was over 11' feet. She takes it down for the "tresses" competition, and walks away with $500 every year, having the longest hair anyone's ever come in contact with.

Length
    21/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I recently went to Chicago and Boy Oh boy the long hair I saw their was wonderful! Of course it was the Air show and TONS of people were their.
    Lady Aerdrie Fænya of the Sheltered Grove in the Order of the Long Haired Knights"If you are walking through Hell.... Keep walking" W. Churchill "Patiently waiting to be whole again."...me

Length
    17/30/34
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ClareDee View Post
    Yesterday I saw two long-hairs checking each other out discreetly, which was kinda funny.

Of course I was checking them both out, but I don't qualify as a long-hair myself (shoulder-length) yet.

I was waiting to cross the road, and saw two women on the opposite side of the road both heading toward eachother. Both had long hair down - I think past BSL or almost waist-length. They passed each other by... and long-hair A turned quickly to look at long-hair B's hair.

A few seconds later, long-hair B did the same thing.
    This is hilarious! Even more fun than a "regular" sighting.
    *** watch this space ***

Length
    SL/37"/40"
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by fxdwgchick View Post
    You want to see long hair? Go to any bike event (American steel, not sport jobs). Bikers (men and women) for the most part, do not cut their hair.
    Just for the long hair, it almost makes me want to go to a biker event.
    Silver-haired temptress of the order of the gaming Knights.

Length
    baby/59"/60
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I saw a woman today with really long hair. She had it in a braid and it probably came to mid-thigh. It was dark with some gorgeous gray streaks in it. I normally don't talk to people I don't know any more than I have to--I'm just kinda shy and quiet--but I just had to say something. So I went up to her and told her, her hair was beautiful. I think she was pretty pleased to hear it. She told me that she was Cherokee--or maybe it was half Cherokee, I'm not sure. It wouldn't surprise me if she was full, though.

She said when it's not in a braid it goes down to her knees.

And the best part is she said, "I'll always have it." I haven't seen anybody with that long of hair around here. It was pretty cool!
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

Length
    waist/calf/term
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I saw a lady with about calf-length hair in Wally World today! Her hair was in a half-up and it looked pretty! I saw her glance at my hair sticks! LoL!
    Lady Bernadetta of the Fabulous Four Tops Forever Fanatics ~
    in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights!

mother of microtrims :P
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

I saw thigh length wavy hair on a woman in Stop and Shop today, she must have been somewehere in her 50ies.

When paying I notice the young cashier also had a TB length blond ponytail.. what a day ^^

You guys would have loved to have been at my show on Saturday, there were like 50+ people there and more than half of them had long hair. A few ladies had hip length and longer hair, and there was one guy who had classic length.

Regrowing to this length, and beyond.
    Lord Cocidius of the Midnight Path in the Order of the Long Haired Knights