Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Floor Length and Beyond

Length
    BSL?/??/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Floor Length Hair and Beyond:-)

Quote Originally Posted by brickworld13 View Post
    There is a new member I saw post in a different thread about how her hair is floor length and she mentioned she was only 18. I will go see if I can find that post.

ETA: Her username gives it away, floorlonghair
    I'd take that claim with a large grain of salt...

New growth is wild brickworld13's Avatar
    Length
    SHL/CL+/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by gossamer View Post
    I'd take that claim with a large grain of salt...
    Well of course. A lot of things online need to be taken with a lot of salt.

Length
    12/30 MB/Waist
    Type
    2a/C/ii/iii

I went and look at this new member's profile and she lists 60 inches as her length and type 1a as her hair type. I am five foot six tall and floor length on me would be in the 70s. For one this person is probably less than five feet tall. There are other members here with 60 inch length but are taller than this person. If 60 inches is floor length with 1a hair and she is very short in height then I say it is very probable this person has floor length hair. Don't be so quick to dismiss if you have not looked at profile. We don't know one way or other until she can post pictures.

Length
    SHL/CL+/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by KwaveT View Post
    I went and look at this new member's profile and she lists 60 inches as her length and type 1a as her hair type. I am five foot six tall and floor length on me would be in the 70s. For one this person is probably less than five feet tall. There are other members here with 60 inch length but are taller than this person. If 60 inches is floor length with 1a hair and she is very short in height then I say it is very probable this person has floor length hair. Don't be so quick to dismiss if you have not looked at profile. We don't know one way or other until she can post pictures.
    Thank you for doing the research. I was not meaning to dimiss her claim as a falsehood. I'm just a very skeptical person. 60" is exactly five feet tall, and I know quite a few women who are just barely that tall. It is most definitely possible, and I look forward to seeing pictures if she ever wishes to post some.

Length
    12/30 MB/Waist
    Type
    2a/C/ii/iii

Thank you for doing the research. I was not meaning to dimiss her claim as a falsehood. I'm just a very skeptical person. 60" is exactly five feet tall, and I know quite a few women who are just barely that tall. It is most definitely possible, and I look forward to seeing pictures if she ever wishes to post some.
    If she was using LHC method by starting her measurement of her hair length at front of scalp, she is clearly four feet and some inches with her physical height. That is how I surmised she is a very short person. Because she is 1a she gets to keep all her hair length. Her hair has little bind in it if any at all. 60 inches was her hair length in her profile not her height.

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

This was the one I was trying to think of. She sounds foreign and I wasn't sure exactly what she was trying to say exactly, but she wrote a post that said she has no photos or can't post photos or something. I see there is some skepticism about her claims from reading the last few posts on this thread. I guess we have to wait to see if she can post pictures ever to tell if her hair is just exactly floor length, or if she is ankle length or gasp! she's on this board and isn't a long hair!! but just pretending. (But I don't see what the point of that would be).
    I still can't think of the name of the lady who posted the amazing photos in the bun vs. length thread. It was something like Southern Belle or something that implied southernness. There was also a another one who directed me once to her photos from a long hair meet, but of course I can't remember where that meet or what her name was, either...
    Ah, the elusive floorlengths.
    Sorry to hear JJJ got a haircut but I'm not the one who has to take care of her hair. Or go around with it. I understand this Xie Qiuping world record holder with the 18 foot long hair (the last 3 or 4 feet are very tapered but still..)Anyway, she goes around now with a woman with a basket following her, holding the hair in a basket. Doesn't sound like the most convenient way to live. And what a job! 'Official hair carrier.."

I guess at some point updoes stopped working for her.

There is a new member I saw post in a different thread about how her hair is floor length and she mentioned she was only 18. I will go see if I can find that post.

ETA: Her username gives it away, floorlonghair
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Length
    wl/90"/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

My LHC-versary isn't until November but I thought I would celebrate this little milestone of mine

Your body is what you are, your soul is who you are.

Lady Elemiah of the Blessed Journey in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/BSL/WL+
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

beyond words..
    just wow!

Length
    0 ''/26.5"/.....

Maybe she want s to make jewelry from it like the Victorians did. I still have my hair when I had it cut before it it started falling out when I went through chemo. I have thought about figuring out how to use it to create a picture from it.

Length
    SHL/CL+/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Congratulations!
    The Harmonious Rachel, Songbird in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!