Page 1045 of 1268 FirstFirst ... 45545945995103510431044104510461047105510951145 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,450 of 12673

Thread: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Default Re: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

^^i love the topper on that Elymwold! I remember back when i saw it in the shop, that topper almost made me overlook my dislike of purpleheart (i'm weird about woods). Ha, and that Blizzard Stick was hard to let go of just because of the memories!

i'm looking forward to seeing what all you have Calaelen, i KNOW you have some cool things! I love that shirt you're wearing with the maybe bocote fork...or is it a cape or shawl?

i especially like that Ghost Trails acrylic yogagirl! I have the Mint Water LI version and it does seem to photograph really bright.

that's a great unicorn color AspenSong! And i always think those Elymwold circuit board sticks look like R2-D2. I really like that bun with the avian clip, it just goes around and around and around....

okay, i'm doing this...but with a twist! I am ONLY wearing Ficcares for this WEO attempt. I've got quite a collection of these at this point () and i haven't been wearing them much recently, i swear i just live in Ead sticks here lately. Which there's nothing wrong with, but for as much eBay and swap board stalking as i've done...i need to wear the Ficcares more, at least for awhile! Plus i'm not letting myself buy the new Tangerine Acetate i'm coveting until i've shown some Ficcare commitment. I started this a couple days ago but my internet mysteriously stopped working yesterday, but then just as mysteriously started working again this afternoon.

so F1 was one of my latest acquisitions, a Lavender Primavera! I can never get good action shots of Primaveras so i'm just going with this:

better look at it:

yesterday was F2, an Emerald Snake!

and today has been F3, a Turquoise Lotus!

Length
    CBL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Calaelen - Aw, thanks. That mod on the Avian wasn't fab, but it turned out okay. I love your Baerreis fork. That's soooo pretty! The colors are nice with your hair. That's the style of the tiny little fork Seeshami gave me when we first met! I so hated when I outgrew it and sold it this last year.
    And the WEII stick is another pretty. I saw that leave the shop recently I think. I like your little streak peeking out, too.

brickworld
    - Love the red Ketylos! Your hair does red really well. And Hele's Blizzard stick is another pretty red mix that looks great on you. Love your braided bun. And ooops....How did that Elymwold get in your box? hehe. I like it on you!! It went to the right place.

yogagirl - Thank you!! Ahhh! All the Mamacats!! I think they all look great on you, but the Ghost trails looks so black pearly pretty on you. I think those are my fave.

Hele - Bwahahaaa....The Elymwold circuit ones do sort of look R2-D2-ish. Now, thanks to you - AWESOME gifter!!! I have several more days to pop in here. Your Lavender Primavera is super pretty. I think of the three, that's my fave. But the Lotus and the Snake are also pretty cool. The Tangerine Acetate is pretty - I like all those newer acetate colors. You def need the orange!

I'll pop back in with a million pics later. I fell off taking pics badly because we kind of had a real poo last few days of the week with the contractor who's been messing with our basement bathroom for going on a month now. He messed a bunch of stuff up and then got belligerent when called on it and then sat in the basement talking %*#^ about DH wanting the job done right, while he was under the vent that leads right to my office. So I heard Every. Nasty. Thing. Not happy at all. So with all that, hair pics fell by the wayside, but I'm going to go catch up this evening and get pics up!!

Length
    CBL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Okay, back with a photo dump!

Day 195 - Sunfire LI

Day 196 - Purple Neon LI -

Day 197 - Pearl LI Unicorn horn - At this point, I had half forgotten I had a swap box coming and was all....Oh hey, gonna go out on a big note with my unicorn horn! lol. Then I bought a pair of Mamacats and got a swap box. hehe.

Day 198 - PurdyHall Acrylic stick - from my Hele Swap Box of Wonder!

Day 199
    - LI Opal topper from Hele Swap box of Wonder! (oh man....why did I choose to wear this today on my Hairversary...199....This would have been fun being my 200 toy! lol)

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

^^hey there equally awesome Giftee! I hope you at least fired the sh** out of that contractor and left bad reviews on him...

awww, Opal! That's so much more a "you" stick than a "me" stick... and i love the topper of that Purdy Hall stick! Your swap box somehow turned into an acrylic hair thing sampler.

i reckon i'd better get caught up while i can, between exhaustion/internet outage/forced Windows 10 upgrade causing issues i'm hardly around!

Sunday was F4, Caramel!

and today--well i guess now this is technically yesterday, it's after midnight--is (was) a Glittery Polka Dot Acetate!

i just realized that i got both of these from Adiro...

(goes back to bed)

Length
    CBL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Hele - Oh ugh. No. The contractor BS is still ongoing. I'm going to blog about it later perhaps. I haven't even wanted to talk about it....last week was just not fun.
    Um, acrylic sampler is never a bad thing! I mean, my goal is to have all the acrylics. lol. I love the PurdyHall topper too. The blue and orangey is so pretty and bright in the sun! And the Opal....Just *sigh* *HUGS* It's the most beautiful EVER!!!

I like both Ficcares. That Caramel def looks like Caramel! And I love the polka dot. I keep thinking maybe I want one of those because....sparkles. haha.

New growth is wild brickworld13's Avatar
    Length
    SHL/CL+/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Ooooo. All the pretties for AspenSong and Hele.

I'm having a horrible time trying to get a picture of the stick from yesterday. That light pink Ead I got from Hele just doesn't want to photograph at all.

Today is this shorty LI in two different buns.

The Harmonious Rachel, Songbird in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

the Polka Dot is like having patent leather shoes, but for hair. And with sparkles!

i really like that Garden Flowers (?) LI on you Brickworld! And i agree that the Pink Cloud color is hard to photograph, but doesn't it look electric in person?

today was F6, a Border Tiger Eye, it arrived in the mail the other day!

New growth is wild brickworld13's Avatar
    Length
    SHL/CL+/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Short one is Garden Flowers. Long one is Purple Fire.
    The Harmonious Rachel, Songbird in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

for this rainy day i wore F7, a Golden Burgundy!

i also got a new (old) Ficcare in the mail today, adding yet another day to this WEO round!

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I see a few familiar things here. Gorgeous, Hele and brick!!!