Page 104 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 454941021031041051061141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 13755

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    SL-28/36/40
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

I don't understand what people mean when they say the bottom of tailbone and the top of tailbone. I always figured tailbone was where the nubby bone was. So would top of tail bone basically be your bum crack?

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

This is where I belong! I reached waist some time last week, I believe! Yay!

Length
    21"/39"/44"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Koots View Post
    I don't understand what people mean when they say the bottom of tailbone and the top of tailbone. I always figured tailbone was where the nubby bone was. So would top of tail bone basically be your bum crack?
    There's always some confusion regarding TBL since people naturally assume it's the top of the crack. So I suppose it evolved to upper and lower TBL over time. I personally consider the top of the crack BCL (butt crack length), and halfway between BCL and classic as TBL.

Soft hair that is nice to sit on - now I'm bragging!

Length
    28/28/52
    Type
    4a/4b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Koots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi_234 View Post
    There's always some confusion regarding TBL since people naturally assume it's the top of the crack. So I suppose it evolved to upper and lower TBL over time. I personally consider the top of the crack BCL (butt crack length), and halfway between BCL and classic as TBL.
    Oh, I didn't realize this was an ongoing debate. @Koots - the top of tail bone would be where the bum crack starts (at least it is for me). Is there any consensus on what counts as tail bone?

Length
    slder/bcl/class
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

I noticed last night as my hair was drying from being washed, that my hair was definitely a good inch past bcl. Unfortunately I have major fairy tale ends, so it is maybe all of 20 or 30 hairs and when dry my hair has major shrinkage. So I guess this means upper tailbone for me, or should I wait for more hair to reach this length?

By the way, I'm shy, so I don't write much, but everyone has such beautiful hair!

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
    I love hearing about those milestones. Too cute I've decided today I really am at the top of hip length. I've been debating for a while whether it was there yet or not. I just have a ways to go to jean pocket length, which is the next landmark.
    way to grow Carolyn, well done on reaching another milestone!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    17"/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

New milestone...I got my hair trapped in my refridgerator yesterday. It was very early morning so I wasn't realy awake yet and I managed to shut it in there. I went to walk away and it yanked my head back. Whoops.

I'm noticing my last few inces of hair are really brittle. I really dont want to cut them So I'm going to have to baby them a lot.
    Looks like 40% virgin hair woo!

2014 aim: Prepare for knee Ultimate goals: Knee length and dye free. World Domination.

Length
    Bsl/41"/Knee
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

So, i dont know what happend to my hair but i just took a picture in the mirror and my hair is 0.5inch beyond waist and not even straight!!
    This really made my day,, finally my hair has reached the goal i wanted to be at for years!! Its growing so fast the past year after giving up almost all heat styling.
    (I used to be a straight iron junkie)I'm only using it once a month and i have noticable difference in my ends..

Happy growing everyone.. My next goal for now is reaching 70 cms..althought that will just be a minigoal.
    Tailbone here i come!!

Extraordinary Wordsmith WaitingSoLong's Avatar
    Length
    MTL/BSL/none
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Well after much ado...I have decided I am not yet at TBL. I have another inch maybe? But a mini-goal, my braid is hip length!

Here are some photos from today:

Last edited by WaitingSoLong; October 20th, 2010 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Don't know why the one pic is sideways...it isn't on my page? Hmmm

~WSL~My YouTube tutorials with Classic+ Hair
    FTL in 2013. Back to waist/virgin 2014. Virgin thigh 2018. Cut back to waist July 2018

Length
    21"/39"/44"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Lori, whatever length it is, it's so beautiful and smooth looking. I love the color variations too, and envious of your thick hemline. Can I have your hair plz?

If it's already longer than BCL, then you're going to be TBL real soon.

Soft hair that is nice to sit on - now I'm bragging!