Page 102 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 13755

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Cold and rainy Sotra in Norway the land of trolls.
    Length
    Chin/Thigh/Calf
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

I am currently going from waist to tail bone. I do not know how long it will take, but it is getting along nicely. I have as off yet not had to chance my routine other than adding a detangler as my hair is getting so long that it loves to wrap around anything, there is little or no damage but to protect the hair I am using a detangler. It also cut down on hair care time. My hair is growing well and I am hoping to reach tail bone in not to many months.

Length
    chin/BSL+/clsc
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

I found out last night that I have officially reached waist! Yay for another milestone! I graduated the "BSL to Waist" thread so now I'm here. My next mini-goal is hip length but my ultimate goal is classic.
    Lady Ellyyllon, Keeper of the Midnight Færie Ring in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

I am just at waist but its going to be an uphill struggle, just measured again and hip is like 36" and BCL 40" I must have a looooooong bum or something. 10" to go, will probably take 3 years for me realistically hey hum im going nowhere!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I have the same milestone inches as you do, Jojo. I've got 2" to go to hip length. I'm thinking 2-3 years with trims for me too. Have you ever looked at a tiny little petite woman and thought "geeze she only has about 4" from waist to BCL and then another 3-4" and she would be at classic. I'm tall and I have a lot of butt to cover.

I am not here to decorate your world

Length
    17/45"/??
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Mini-milestone for me, sort of. I've been at hip for a while now, doing monthly, sometimes 2/month tiny trims of about .5 cm (less than 1/4 inch) hoping this would thicken my hemline. It is still thinner than the middle of my back, by quite a bit, but definitely thicker than it has been before at this length. Therefore, I have decided that I will not trim this month, and maybe not for a couple months, and see how it goes. I continue to do quite a lot of S&D whenever I happen to be in the car as a passenger and the light happens to be good. I'm sure this is not helping with the thinner hemline, but I know it is helping remove damage and preventing more.

The new routines are adding much more moisture than ever before, and I'm no longer stripping scales off with the plastic combs. All in all, I consider that it's making good progress. It is shinier, smoother and softer than ever before.

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I think I'm finally going to start maintaining.I was hoping to reach TBL by december but honestly even if I do it wont really show thanks to my very thin hemline.
    when my hair is wet i think it's about an inch past BCL,which is funny because I thought that would be tailbone but it really is not.
    I wish I could cut back to waist length but then I would be same place i started my hair journey,and i would be extremly frustrated.
    I'm also having extreme difficulty handling my hair recently.and I cant get my scalp clean,I dont know how.I wash twice with shampoo and shampoo bars and I just end up with gunky stuff on my scalp.
    mini rant is over.

Length
    17"/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Definitly at a solid BCl now. I actually checked for the first time where my nubby tail bone is and I think I've got another 2-3 inches til official tbl.
    As a bonus, I've got a 5,400km road trip around the country coming up so I'm going to be taking along my scissors and do a major SD while I'm in the passanger seat Regrowth is at my shoulders and feeling so very soft and my old fringe that was at my eyebrows 3 years ago is now at my belly button

Slowly but steady.

2014 aim: Prepare for knee Ultimate goals: Knee length and dye free. World Domination.

Length
    BSL/BCL/CLAS
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I am just at waist but its going to be an uphill struggle
    Nope, that's the good thing about hair - it grows downwards!

It's all downhill from here!

Stop cruelty to apostrophe's.

tangle teezer evangelist freckles's Avatar
    Length
    26/tb/tb
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Undecided about whether to trim tomorrow or not ... I just got new scissors and I would really like to keep my ends thick as I grow ... but I'm still at waist, same as I was MONTHS ago. So frustrating!
    don't know whether your hair is brown or red? us neither!
    hit my length goal of tailbone ... now learning to maintain and aiming to reduce split ends!

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
    I have the same milestone inches as you do, Jojo. I've got 2" to go to hip length. I'm thinking 2-3 years with trims for me too. Have you ever looked at a tiny little petite woman and thought "geeze she only has about 4" from waist to BCL and then another 3-4" and she would be at classic. I'm tall and I have a lot of butt to cover.
    ha ha! yeah i do that and think oh to be short! its going to take me a good year to get to hip. I have just joined the no trim club but whether or not i will manage a full year, i don't know!

funny waist was my goal when i first joined and now I am there I still feel as short as I did at BSL, yet I will see somebody with BSL and think wow there hair is really long and then realise mine is longer! perception sure is a strange thing!

Good luck!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip