Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 15983

Thread: Midback | Waist

Length
    18"/MB/MB
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: BSL to WAIST take 2

Quote Originally Posted by florenonite View Post
    I took a length shot this morning, and I'm only about an inch from waist now ^.^

Wow! It's gorgeous! I love those layers!

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MsBubbles View Post
    Wow! It's gorgeous! I love those layers!
    Thank you The layers make updos hard, but I really like the way they look when my hair's down.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Banned
    Length
    Buzz/buzz/waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I took a length shot this morning, and I'm only about an inch from waist now ^.^

Your hair is STUNNING! Its so healthy! and you're really gaining length! Ever considered going for TAILBONE?

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by kam984420 View Post
    Your hair is STUNNING! Its so healthy! and you're really gaining length! Ever considered going for TAILBONE?
    Thank you

I've thought about tailbone, but it seems like it might be an awkward length on me, just because of my proportions I can always try it and if I don't like it cut it; it's only 3" below hip, after all.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    SL/SL/long!
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by squiggyflop View Post
    very high protein.. way more than the norm.. plus a ton of dairy (i LOVE milk) oh and i NEVER ate any veggys.. mostly because veggys make my stomach upset.. doc said its because i cant digest them as well as other people.. oh but i did eat alot of whole grain stuff.. mmm oat cereals.. honey nut cheerios.. oatmeal.. mmmmmmm.. i didnt eat much fruit either... like i said plants usually make me sick (except bananas.. i did eat bananas). hmmm i also ate alot of honey nut shredded wheat.. darnit im so hungry! oh and very little junk food.. no sodas or carbonated beverages.. (for some reason carbonated beverages cause my alot of pain.. ever since i was very little.. something about sensitive skin in my mouth not liking the fizz) no cookies except for oatmeal ones (which arent sales taxed here because they are somehow considered healthy).. oh and lots of plain pasta with no sauce (generally served with my meat.. meat drippings were the the pastas main flavoring).. so yeah its a difficult diet to stick to.. most people cant.. it just happens to be the way i eat..

as for vitamins
    natrol skin hair nails its the only hair vitamin that worked for me.. ive tried quite a few.. i was taking it when a month supply was 6$.. they kept raising the price.. if you do decided to take them, never take them on an empty stomach (gross tummy feeling), never lay down right after taking them (horrible heartburn), and its better to take them with chocolate milk (chocolate milk is the only thing ive found that can disguise the nasty flavor of all the B vitamins in it)_ never sniff the bottle right after opening it (horrible smell will make you puke)..... anyway the smelly grossness is well worth it because they actually work.. oh and many people find that all the B vitamins in it make them feel more energetic so it might be better taking it in the morning than at night.. ugh i HATE the taste of B vitamins.. yuck

i was also taking a knockoff centrum a day (i think it was stop&shops knockoff brand..
    Thanks... I definitely couldn't follow that diet as I'm a vegan, so it's nearly the opposite of what I eat, lol.

Some vitamins do taste gross indeed! Sadly that one has gelatin, but I see it is rather high(167%) in the famous biotin so although I'm sure I eat plenty in my diet I think some extra biotin might be worth a try- it certainly won't do any harm as B vitamins are water soluble anyhoo. And some chocolate Alpro soya-milk-shake to swallow it down might be in order too!

Banned
    Length
    Buzz/buzz/waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Thank you

I've thought about tailbone, but it seems like it might be an awkward length on me, just because of my proportions I can always try it and if I don't like it cut it; it's only 3" below hip, after all.
    I say go for tailbone, and if you dont like it, cut it back to Hip.

Length
    -/waist/Hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I just reached BSL and I'm aiming for waist. 7-8" to go. That takes maybe two years because my ends are damaged and need trimming.
    every hour wounds, the last one kills

layered waist - almost blunt waist - blunt waist - hip - terminal..
    (hennahead)

Length
    21.5/BSL+/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Your hair is looks so pretty. I really love the layers on you.

Length
    SL/BSL+/hip
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I'm just past BSL now, and looking forward to waist! Once I reach it I'll trim for a while to get rif of some layers. Then I might grow to hip (probably will actually)
    Existence is a series of footnotes to a vast, obscure, unfinished masterpiece.
    Vladimir Nabokov

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

OH it seems like it took me forever to grow out my bob to bsl. I've told myself that I will not measure from here on out. It's kinda like when I run on the treadmill..... if I look at the timer constantly it seems to take an eternity, but if I keep my eyes on something else, the times passes so much quicker!