Page 101 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 14963

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Any Super-Shorties Out There???

Quote Originally Posted by psimons View Post
    During the last year, I have: cut my hair, colored my hair, cut it again, colored it again, realized that I missed my long hair desparately, hated the coloring and the process and expense and finally just after Christmas cut off the last of the color which took my up to a pixie. I've received lots of compliments on it, but it's just not me. Now that my hair is back to it's own glorious silver, I'm going to begin AGAIN to have my life long goal of tailbone hair. Like others, I will probably be ancient before this happens. I just turned 54.
    I hear ya on this! I just turned 56 -- it's tailbone before 60 or ELSE!!!
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    pixie/jaw/waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Jaine-Way to go on the growth!!!
    God's grace is enough! I am blessed.
    Growing out pixie since 11/09. Goal: waist

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

mommat04, kimki, & shicurls ... thank you for the encouragement!
    Welcome to Prettychild & psimons too ... it's good that so many of us are in the same boat!

So I have a question for everyone ... How did your decide on your goal length?

I am actually not sure what length I want since I haven't had really long hair since high school ... but BSL seems like a universally flattering length for everyone and that's the minimum length I want, so it seemed like a good goal for now.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
    I hear ya on this! I just turned 56 -- it's tailbone before 60 or ELSE!!!
    Same here Pixna!!

Jaine......hi, I really liked your photo! I am shooting for just touching my shoulders (goal #1), if that looks good, then on to BSL!! It has been said that once a woman reaches "40 plus" long hair should NOT be considered, I so disagree with this thinking, yet somewhere in the back of my mind I AM a little concerned about going too long.........I really would LOVE to have long flowing tresses though!LOL!!
    Last edited by Teacherbear; February 27th, 2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: merge 2 posts

Length
    6"/12"/45
    Type
    1c/M/i/ii

A couple of years ago when my hair was long I found that after armpit length, I was wearing it up everyday. But, at home, in my private time, I always wore it down and felt very special. It was almost like it was a secret I was keeping to myself and my family. Out in the world, it was too windy, humid, dry, etc. to wear it down. Thus, I would like to get to tailbone/classic for myself even if I won't be 62 until it happens.

Length
    chin/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jaine View Post

So I have a question for everyone ... How did your decide on your goal length?
    Waist is the longest I think I could manage... I may go shorter.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by psimons View Post
    A couple of years ago when my hair was long I found that after armpit length, I was wearing it up everyday. But, at home, in my private time, I always wore it down and felt very special. It was almost like it was a secret I was keeping to myself and my family. Out in the world, it was too windy, humid, dry, etc. to wear it down. Thus, I would like to get to tailbone/classic for myself even if I won't be 62 until it happens.
    I wish you tailbone/classic for yourself and for "the rest of the world!!"Happy Growing!"

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    Jaine......hi, I really liked your photo! I am shooting for just touching my shoulders (goal #1), if that looks good, then on to BSL!! It has been said that once a woman reaches "40 plus" long hair should NOT be considered, I so disagree with this thinking, yet somewhere in the back of my mind I AM a little concerned about going too long.........I really would LOVE to have long flowing tresses though!LOL!!
    I think long hair is beautiful for any age! My mom has tailbone length hair and it is quite lovely!
    Last edited by jaine; January 11th, 2010 at 06:12 PM.

Length
    CHIN/BSL/LONG!

Hey everyone was a super shortie for a while with really bleached white hair! LOL here is a pic of the old hair http://ss-romanticus.deviantart.com/art/me-104653162
    currently at shoulder length looking to get to waist again, great thread looks like its a longer journey for us but I guess that just means more fun along the way

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Very pretty lilravendark! WELCOME! Fun for sure........glad to have you here, happy growing!