Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISO - no cone, no protein, slip providing conditioner??

Default Re: ISO - no cone, no protein, slip providing conditioner??

ughh, i'm too new to edit my post, but the second "it's" should be "its'." and i had just read the "friendly reminder about grammar" sticky. sorry!

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by tessleopard View Post
    ughh, i'm too new to edit my post, but the second "it's" should be "its'." and i had just read the "friendly reminder about grammar" sticky. sorry!
    I think it is more about things like not using capital letters at the beginning of sentences or acronyms and abbreviations that a lot of people would not understand so I wouldn't worry about "its" or "it's". You may want to capitalize at the beginning of the sentence though. This is not meant to criticize but to help.

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    waist/TB/long

Quote Originally Posted by Curlsgirl View Post
    I think it is more about things like not using capital letters at the beginning of sentences or acronyms and abbreviations that a lot of people would not understand so I wouldn't worry about "its" or "it's". You may want to capitalize at the beginning of the sentence though. This is not meant to criticize but to help.
    Exactly. Not capitalizing beginnings of sentences is quite irritating to read. I often skip posts written in this style. Small grammatical errors don't phase most of us at all.

I had no idea. I've not used caps in any writing I've done (computer, cursive, or print) since I've learned to write. Just a personal choice...will it really cause a disturbance here?

also, it made me laugh that it took me about twice as long to write that reply as this one, just because i'm so unused to using caps. i wish you could have seen this...type, type, type. darn it, delete delete, capitalize...type, type, ARGH! delete, capitalize...

Length
    Shldr/Hip/Fngrs
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon Hair View Post
    You found it! I didn't think Biolage had any protein but if that's in there then it does. Either I overlooked it or they reformulated.
    I hope this is not a recent reformulation. I looked at a tub of it a few days ago, and it did not have this ingredient.

Also, my GVP knock-off does not have protein.

On second thought, I think the poster asking if had hydrolyzed keratin in it looked up the ingredients on an old review. The one I see is from 2003. I think that might have been the old formulation.

(I'm almost panicked over here! )

Length
    SL/>SL/BSL
    Type
    3a/M/i/ii

I think all of the Aubrey conditioners contain protein....except Honeysuckle Rose, which definitely doesn't.

ship me back to bahston Patrycja's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL!!/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

I love Nature's Gate conditioners,especially the Henna Shine.I don't know if that has any protein since I don't have a bottle of it right now,unfortunately.But,everyone of NG conditioners I've tried have been sucessful.Even the horrid-smelling Herbal one(smelled like a old man,imo).NG is also animal friendly.
    Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

This is where I found the ingredient list for Biolage Conditioning Balm. Is this not recent?

BeyondClassic Webmistress Cinnamon Hair's Avatar
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

My tub purchased at JCPenney salon 10/18/08 (yes I was anal enough to write the purchase date on it). Sorry the photo is so large but it needed to be to read the ingredients.

I don't know if the Drugstore.com ingredients are older or newer. Older I would guess.