Thread: French Twist....

Banned
    Length
    SL/Waist/Hips
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default French Twist....

When you do one do you bend the bottom ends of the hair to tuck in? That's the only way I can find to do one is if I bend my hair to tuck in.........is that good for the hair?

Length
    5"/Class/Class
    Type
    1a/F/ii

At my length I must bend the ends a couple of times to tuck them under. Usually they look pretty bad when I first take it down but smooth back out with a spritz of water or for my crazy hair, just sleeping loose one night. Your mileage may vary.
    <a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/homekeepinggran/ChineseBun.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ChineseBun.jpg</a> But if a woman have long hair it is a glory to her. ~ I Cor. 11:15

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Sure! We bend our hair a lot of ways to create styles. Why not with the french twist too?

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Mine has to bend 3 or 4 times to fit into a french twist. Otherwise I just have a high, rather insecure ponytail.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Length
    27/33/36
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I roll the length around my hand, then tuck the bundle unto the pocket ....thus, it doesn't seem like I'm bending any of the hair at too sharp of an angle. (Lisa Janey's F.T. instructions)