Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Reactions to pigtails

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Reactions to pigtails

I always love seeing pigtails on others, i think theyre super cute! Sadly they dont suit me too well. I love my trademark twin braids though and would never let anyone stop me from wearing them

Length
    APL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

If this lady can wear pigtails (though calling Harley Quinn a "lady" is a bit of a stretch, but you get my point), then so can I:

If anyone says that Harley Quinn is too old for pigtails, they're likely to get their head smashed in (you go girl)! I've only worn them at home (but lower), but even if I did wear them out, I don't think I would care much about what anyone else would think. I think on a episode of Family Guy (though it might have been another animated show), when someone told Peter Griffin (or another character) that they were "too old" to do something, he shot back and said something like: "Aren't you too old for braces?" or something along those lines. Another thing I'm sick of hearing is that a woman over 50 is "too old" for long hair. "Says who?" as Demi Moore so kindly put it. These so-called "rules" need to be put out of their misery, so to speak.
    Last edited by Lady Winchester; April 9th, 2024 at 02:44 PM.
    Keeper of the Royal Order of Playful Kitties
    No trimming 2024: 11 January - 30 June
    APL - ​MBL - WL

Length
    ??/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Braided pigtails: I don't see a problem.
    French/Dutch braided pigtails: Definitely no problem.
    Pigtails/bunches: There is the potential for weird people to think weird things, but honestly that's gonna happen no matter what, especially with long hair.

As for me, I'm trying to figure out if I could still be recognized as Hatsune Miku if I went as her for Halloween, but with my own brown hair...

(She definitely falls into that "cutesy anime schoolgirl" category, and fan art can get WEIRD, but that's true of anything on the Internet, really.)

(Also Miku is my avatar on here, just stylized and lacking her iconic bunches)
    Last edited by LongHairFaerie; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:45 PM.