Thread: Best Henna Brands??

Length
    23/27/50
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Question Best Henna Brands??

What are your favorite Henna brands? The only two I've used (& loved) are Light Mountain Naturals & Hennasooq. I'm looking for a couple more brands to alternate between when some of my favorites are out of stock and would love suggestions!!

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Best Henna Brands??

My longtime favorite is Reshma, but recently it seems like Nupur (similar quality to Reshma IMO, usually a little more expensive) is a easier to find in my South Asian groceries.

Length
    19 in/19in/25
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Best Henna Brands??

My favorite brands are :
    Light Mountain- Red & Bright Red. LM is my favorite for over 25 years, they are decent, consistent quality that is easy to get and can count on good outcome. Are they the "best" baq quality? Definitely not, but it works and you can trust them as a reliable product. It's what I use 90% of the time and always keep a stock at hand.
    Godrej Nupur 9 Herbs- Can get from Amazon, it's reliable and cheap and has conditioning herbs in it. Is a strong rajasthani red.
    Henna Sooq (organic rajasthani) Personally, I prefer the organic raj over the red raj-it's a stronger, darker rajasthani red on me anyway.
    Silk & Stone-their henna is a very dark rajasthani crop. It's harder to get this as you have to order direct, other than that it's great.
    As my hair becomes more white, getting a darker, more auburn color is my goal. For this, I like a darker mixture (but NO indigo) so I use cream of tartar to get it more auburn.