Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are there people here who never trim their hair?

Default Re: Are there people here who never trim their hair?

I have not trimmed my hair for 18 months. My ends are a bit wispy but I am not trimming this year. Hair is almost APL.

Default Re: Are there people here who never trim their hair?

I never trim it or do anything to it besides shampoo every 2nd or 3rd day. I only wash it every 2nd or 3rd day because I'm naturally so oily.
    I've never dyed my hair in my life. So there's no chemical damage. Only thing I've ever used is shampoo and that's it.

For the past 20 years, all I've done is let my hair grow to tailbone or classic length and then have a hairdresser cut it back to shoulder length. Then I let it grow out again. Which means I only get a hair cut every 6 years or so. I don't do any kind of trimming and my hair still grows from extremely short length to extremely long in only 5-6 years tops.

So yeah, in 20 years, I've only had 3 hair cuts. I think first one was at end of 8th grade, second one was after end of high school, and final one was a few years after college graduation. I again need to make a decision now what to do, but I think this time I'm just going to keep it long and maintain around the tailbone/classic length area instead of cutting it all the way back to shoulder like I've always done previously.